Players you've always admired

The MVP

Just thought I'd make an [b]interesting [/b]topic, I know we need a break from the bad ones, on players that you admire here on CN. And by admire it doesn't have to be in a vocal role or a big name player, just any player you've always looked up to.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the RL military servicemen of any sort that I've met in this game - KingRich, Combatmedic, CVTWayne, and USMC123 immediately spring to mind, but there have been others as well - have been sources of inspiration for yours truly.

I've always had a certain respect for Kryievla, because she seems the type that never says anything negative unless absolutely necessary. That's less negative than me, for crying out loud. :lol:

I also really admire Ogden Chichester from CCC, and his ability to keep a cool head even in the most heated of situations. When I was still in the alliance, he pulled us out of a few scrapes because of the fact. That isn't to say he can't fight, but he'd be serving you tea as he's nuking you. :P

PatriotOne of Polaris is a player who I looked up to as a new ruler. He made me feel welcome to Sparta, and what it meant to find reward in working hard toward a task within the alliance. Even now, his occasional stop-byes on our forums are very pleasant.

o/ PatriotOne!

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1282444129' post='2426205']
Rebel Virginia, hands down.
[/quote]
No, oh god no.

For me it would be Electron Sponge, Ivan Moldavi, and Archon. Those guys changed the game. And probably Schottenmann for his "way with words".

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1282444535' post='2426217']
No, oh god no.

For me it would be Electron Sponge, Ivan Moldavi, and Archon. Those guys changed the game. And probably Schottenmann for his "way with words".
[/quote]

Truly if you've ever seen what RV really does in times of extreme stagnation and the ways he can just get under people's skins and draw attention to something no matter how many times you've seen it done over and over, you'd know why they say RV.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282444680' post='2426220']
Truly if you've ever seen what RV really does in times of extreme stagnation and the ways he can just get under people's skins and draw attention to something no matter how many times you've seen it done over and over, you'd know why they say RV.
[/quote]
Oh I know what he does. I've been here a while. I just don't like it...pissing people off for no reason is just stupid.

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1282444975' post='2426223']
Oh I know what he does. I've been here a while. I just don't like it...pissing people off for no reason is just stupid.
[/quote]

It's not what he does.... it's the [i]way[/i] he does it... I love the man, I will go on record as saying I will marry Rebel Virginia if asked.