STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1282049280' post='2419500']
At the end of the day your aggression against me and separately STA has -not- gone unnoticed.
[/quote]

I'm interested in seeing what you loosely define as 'aggression'.

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1282049520' post='2419504']
I'm interested in seeing what you loosely define as 'aggression'.
[/quote]

It's an attack. An attack, is an attack, is an attack.

Here's what we want. And I feel this is beyond fair, because after what RoK did to NSO, I am being extremely "nice" considering the alternative:
Reparations for your attacks on myself and at the end of the day \m/ has been the agressor in this.

Whether or not you are ZI'd really depends on your attitude in here. Any further attacks from \m/ on my person will be considered an act of war.

When are the childish 'no u' arguments going to stop and the DoWs going to begin?

Seriously, this war has great ratings potential and STA, PC, MK and \m/ are doing CN a disservice by not escalating this conflict appropriatly... :D

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Grumpdogg' timestamp='1282047503' post='2419477']
It's almost as if STA wasn't setting out to stop all raids on GGA!
[/quote]

Except of course they weren't.

While STA clearly wants the raids of \m/ to stop, even if \m/ ceased new raids, if you read \m/'s announcement concerning the old 'GGA' AA carefully, any other alliance is free to raid the AA "with permission" (you can debate whether such permission is required, but that's another conversation).

So the raids will continue, pretty much unabated, so long as there are people on the old 'GGA' AA.

[quote name='delendum' timestamp='1282050000' post='2419507']
It's an attack. An attack, is an attack, is an attack.

Here's what we want. And I feel this is beyond fair, because after what RoK did to NSO, I am being extremely "nice" considering the alternative:
Reparations for your attacks on myself and at the end of the day \m/ has been the agressor in this.

Whether or not you are ZI'd really depends on your attitude in here. Any further attacks from \m/ on my person will be considered an act of war.
[/quote]
I'm gonna make this very clear. You're pushing us and you know it

Edited by d3filed

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1282050751' post='2419517']
I'm gonna make this very clear. You're pushing us and you know it
[/quote]

STA already said they were. The best part is, is that you walked off the playground with your tail between your legs.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1282050944' post='2419519']
STA already said they were. The best part is, is that you walked off the playground with your tail between your legs.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Just for the record, I called this, as I am sure Stubbs knows. I've understood for awhile now that although \m/ likes to talk big it nevery really has had the resolve to follow through unless the odds are at least four to one in its favor. Thank you STA for removing any doubt left in anyone's mind about \m/.[/color]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1282050706' post='2419516']
Except of course they weren't.

While STA clearly wants the raids of \m/ to stop, even if \m/ ceased new raids, if you read \m/'s announcement concerning the old 'GGA' AA carefully, any other alliance is free to raid the AA "with permission" (you can debate whether such permission is required, but that's another conversation).

So the raids will continue, pretty much unabated, so long as there are people on the old 'GGA' AA.
[/quote]

The point was never to stop raids. The point was to stop one alliance from declaring one AA as their own personal killing field. Again (because I know you didn't read it the first time) the point was never to stop raids on the GGA AA.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282051550' post='2419528']
The point was never to stop raids. The point was to stop one alliance from declaring one AA as their own personal killing field. Again (because I know you didn't read it the first time) the point was never to stop raids on the GGA AA.
[/quote]

While I appreciate the symbolism, I would recommend clearing your appointment book. For every one of these lulzy attacks that makes it to these forums, there's 100 others that do not and each time you threaten an alliance for bad behavior, there is always the threat of accidentally creating a much larger war--as almost happened last night.

The job of crusader is a mostly thankless task. Think about the helm you seem to want to wear carefully.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1282052492' post='2419540']
While I appreciate the symbolism, I would recommend clearing your appointment book. For every one of these lulzy attacks that makes it to these forums, there's 100 others that do not and each time you threaten an alliance for bad behavior, there is always the threat of accidentally creating a much larger war--as almost happened last night.

The job of crusader is a mostly thankless task. Think about the helm you seem to want to wear carefully.
[/quote]

Good sir, you seem a tad confused. STA is merely saving us fair raiding nations the embarrassment of having to ask \m/ for permission on... well, anything.

They are enablers of evil! Facilitators of sin! Liberators of depravity!

And as the Satan of Bob, we here at MK love them for it.

What's that you say about crusader? You sir, are a heretic of heresy.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1282053119' post='2419552']
delendum, what happened? Did \m/ back down or what? This thread doubled in size overnight and I don't feel like going back through the thread and reading it all.
[/quote]

Well for a few minutes, Planet Bob was on the cusp of a global war. That's about it, I think? :v:

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282053414' post='2419555']
Well for a few minutes, Planet Bob was on the cusp of a global war. That's about it, I think? :v:
[/quote]

Ah ok, so \m/ completely punked out and has been exposed for being the cowards that they are? SHOCKING!