Objective of the War on NSO?

shahenshah

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1281434876' post='2409448']
The NPO lecturing on morality. Oh, what a world we find ourselves in.
[/quote]

The catch-all ad-hominem argument that lets you ignore one's words simply because of their affiliation. That's the world we live in.

If NPO is bored of being mentioned, I and I would suspect others are sure as hell am bored of them and their supporters spamming LOL U NEED A BOOGEYMAN all over a thread in response to them being mentioned.

You guys clearly think you're onto something good but you're being far more loud and obnoxious than anyone else.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1281435141' post='2409454']
The catch-all ad-hominem argument that lets you ignore one's words simply because of their affiliation. That's the world we live in.
[/quote]

Why is someone's AA irrelevant to whether or not their words are hypocritical?

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1281435221' post='2409456']
You guys clearly think you're onto something good but you're being far more loud and obnoxious than anyone else.
[/quote]

I thought that those where the key characteristics required to win the fabled and rare "the Internetz" award.

Edited by Letum

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1281435106' post='2409453']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90447&view=findpost&p=2409391

Sounds familiar? :wacko:
[/quote]

Please explain how the fact that a viceroy has the power to order an alliance to shift forums has anything to do with your argument from authority.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1281435221' post='2409456']
If NPO is bored of being mentioned, I and I would suspect others are sure as hell am bored of them and their supporters spamming LOL U NEED A BOOGEYMAN all over a thread in response to them being mentioned.

[/quote]
I think you will find that we will be quite happy to stop pointing out that fact as soon as you and your supporters stop using 'WE'RE NOT AS BAD AS NPO LAWL' as a justification for everything you do.

The middle letter in this thread's subject matter is a little more curvacious than "P", please get back to the topic at hand, namely NSO and RoK's current conflict.

Discussion of NPO, Echelon, the Hegemony, the neo-Hegemony and viceroys have little place in here.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1281435677' post='2409458']
Please explain how the fact that a viceroy has the power to order an alliance to shift forums has anything to do with your argument from authority.
[/quote]

Holding a gun to one's head: argument from authority. Any other questions?

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1281435106' post='2409453']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90447&view=findpost&p=2409391

Sounds familiar? :wacko:
[/quote]

pwnt. Well played.

Don´t know when or how it is gonna end.

Edited by hertugen

I hope we demand a beer review from NSO... that way we will be fighting for months and months before the NSO bow down to our outragous demands... oh the humanity!

Also in regards to why we are at war... its simple. As a parent the first comparison i think of is when you tell your child that if they dont stop X behaviour they will get a smack. The child keeps doing X behaviour. Then if you dont back up your promise of a smack the child downward spirals into a total feral that makes your life hell. We're just doing the most educational thing we can for the NSO by showing them we mean what we say.

as the super nanny would say NSO "its not asseptable behaviour" to aid and assist active rogues. When mr Hoo warns you will get a smack if you dont stop he means it.

Edited by King Wally

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1281436320' post='2409469']
Do you lot not understand that stating that a victorious alliance has the power to do whatever they want when they win a war has nothing to do with arguments from authority?
[/quote]

It's infact been NPO's major problem from the get-go, too many victories and the power to do what ever they want. It's just very amusing that when the NPO does it, many people come on the forums to whine about how unfair it is, and yet when they are in an alliance that wins and has that power, they suddenly change they're minds and are ok with it.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1281436588' post='2409473']
I hope we demand a beer review from NSO... that way we will be fighting for months and months before the NSO bow down to our outragous demands... oh the humanity!

Also in regards to why we are at war... its simple. As a parent the first comparison i think of is when you tell your child that if they dont stop X behaviour they will get a smack. The child keeps doing X behaviour. Then if you dont back up your promise of a smack the child downward spirals into a total feral that makes your life hell. We're just doing the most educational thing we can for the NSO by showing them we mean what we say.

as the super nanny would say NSO "its not asseptable behaviour" to aid and assist active rogues. When mr Hoo warns you will get a smack if you dont stop he means it.
[/quote]

The main agenda of the topic is how and when the war will end, not why people are at war...you will notice various discussions more than 30 pages long discussing the reasons for the war and the CB etc unless of-course you to link the two together which you did not do. I would urge you to contribute by sharing your opinions on how and when the war could end.

I hope we can also stop discussing NPO, Kalasin's information is well acknowledged by all quarters if you know what I mean. I suggest we all discuss the topic at hand.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1281436884' post='2409475']
Oh not at all, I understand that completely. It's infact been NPO's major problem from the get-go, too many victories and the power to do what ever they want. It's just very amusing that when the NPO does it, many people come on the forums to whine about how unfair it is, and yet when they are in an alliance that wins and has that power, they suddenly change they're minds and are ok with it.
[/quote]

So basically, you admitted I didn't use argument from authority. B-)

The object of this war is very clearly this :

Learn the value of the following : Be on time for the blitz even if the schedule is moved ahead by six hours.

No slots left for me :( I verily wanted to dance the tango with my old friend Joshua James :wub:

As for terms, one of them has to be that RV be a regular on the RoK boards, no inferior substitutes will be acceptable. Lennox and Jrenster too.

I'd guess that there'll be a cycle or maybe two of smashing out the SF-NSO tension that's been obvious for some time, and then since the rogue in question will have reached ZI through the normal effects of war by that time, some token reps and an apology, assuming NSO aren't as ridiculous about surrendering as they were in Bipolar.

Also, two posts to mention 'we're not as bad as NPO'? Seriously? Ironic, too, considering RoK are about the only non-Hegemony alliance to actually have imposed a viceroy which seems to be your only argument.

Edited by Bob Janova

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1281439902' post='2409505']
Also, two posts to mention 'we're not as bad as NPO'? Seriously? Ironic, too, considering RoK are about the only non-Hegemony alliance to actually have imposed a viceroy which seems to be your only argument.
[/quote]

But, but, but they aren't as bad as NPO!!! :rolleyes:

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1281439902' post='2409505']
I'd guess that there'll be a cycle or maybe two of smashing out the SF-NSO tension that's been obvious for some time, and then since the rogue in question will have reached ZI through the normal effects of war by that time, some token reps and an apology, assuming NSO aren't as ridiculous about surrendering as they were in Bipolar.

[/quote]

It's evolution baby! :awesome:

I don't see why they can' just tell all of RoK's allies to peace out and have a 1vs1 for a round of war or so. It would relieve some of the boredom and would be a much more even fight than what we are seeing now.

Then end with white peace, RoK having presumably taught NSO a lesson.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1281438291' post='2409490']
The object of this war is very clearly this :

Learn the value of the following : Be on time for the blitz even if the schedule is moved ahead by six hours.

No slots left for me :( I verily wanted to dance the tango with my old friend Joshua James :wub:

As for terms, one of them has to be that RV be a regular on the RoK boards, no inferior substitutes will be acceptable. Lennox and Jrenster too.
[/quote]

I will never accept these atrocious terms.

In the past when Rok imposed extremely harsh terms, it was usually due to the original terms not being followed.

I can't speak to what GOD might want, but I would not expect that it would be generous. But then again, I could well be surprised. I have no sense of what the others might want.