R&R Declares War on New Sith Order

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprisingly disappointed in this. No matter.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1281312238' post='2405309']
We were just really bored.

Plus I got this shiny new WRC I gotta give a test drive.
[/quote]
I'm not sure if that's meant to be ironic or not but welcome to Continuum.

[quote name='Shan Revan' timestamp='1281325856' post='2406321']
[/quote]
I'm not sure if that's meant to be ironic or not but welcome to you saying that you're exactly on their level. Is that supposed to be insulting to them or to you?

[quote name='Shan Revan' timestamp='1281325856' post='2406321']
Surprisingly disappointed in this. No matter.

[/quote]

It was indeed me being sarcastic (though I really do have a WRC that's less than 2 months old).

It has been my experience in situations like these that most people don't care about what I have to say. They hold a preconceived notion and will sooner stop breathing than give it up. Since nothing I say will change the minds of these dogmatic individuals I choose to have fun at their expense instead.

[quote name='Randall McMurphy' timestamp='1281321113' post='2406062']
Someone is still a little upset about the "too many alliances" thread it seems :rolleyes:
[/quote]

We're not upset, we actually completely agreed with it. So let''s get rid of one :awesome:

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1281327303' post='2406385']
It's unfortunate that RnR condones RoK's poor diplomatic practices. Hopefully this conflict will be resolved soon.
[/quote]

Things could indeed have been discussed more.. By that time NSO would have pulled most of their nations into PM (they already started getting them into PM) making this war longer and harder then needed.

NSO was warned, they disregarded the warning thinking RoK wouldn't go to war over a few million to a small rogue. If RoK would have backed down they could have used it as a nice new party line about how big and bad they are..

To bad RoK didn't bluff. We consider the warning a legit one and NSO's disregard of it a valid CB. Maybe not the most spectacular one but valid none the less.

Good luck NSO and have fun. Peace is a lie anyway.

o/ R&R

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1281337322' post='2406988']
We're not upset, we actually completely agreed with it. So let''s get rid of one :awesome:

Things could indeed have been discussed more.. By that time NSO would have pulled most of their nations into PM (they already started getting them into PM) making this war longer and harder then needed.

NSO was warned, they disregarded the warning thinking RoK wouldn't go to war over a few million to a small rogue. If RoK would have backed down they could have used it as a nice new party line about how big and bad they are..

To bad RoK didn't bluff. We consider the warning a legit one and NSO's disregard of it a valid CB. Maybe not the most spectacular one but valid none the less.

Good luck NSO and have fun. Peace is a lie anyway.

o/ R&R
[/quote]

Being concerned about their nations going in to peace mode just fortifies that RoK was not looking for peace but for war. It's a shame an alliance I thought highly of would support this. RnR has a pretty good track record though, not to many slip ups I'm sure RnR's government will try to resolve the matter quickly.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1281340254' post='2407106']
Being concerned about their nations going in to peace mode just fortifies that RoK was not looking for peace but for war. It's a shame an alliance I thought highly of would support this. RnR has a pretty good track record though, not to many slip ups I'm sure RnR's government will try to resolve the matter quickly.
[/quote]
When attacking another alliance, it is preferable to declare on as many of them as possible. If they slip into peace mode to avoid you it's generally considered to be a [i]bad move[/i]. They were looking for war, and by the looks of things they intend to win. [b]Shocking[/b], I know. After telling an alliance 'don't aid that rogue you'll be fighting us,' and then the alliance subsequently aiding them to spite you is a pretty good reason for a war~

Also, I think you'll find they're called R&R.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1281373070' post='2407778']
Kill 'em all, take no prisoners, godspeed, etc.

We at INT are anxiously sitting on the sidelines, hoping that someone is foolish enough to intervene against you.

-Craig
[/quote]
stay back! we were here first :P

has blanding been anarchied yet?

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1281373070' post='2407778']
Kill 'em all, take no prisoners, godspeed, etc.

We at INT are anxiously sitting on the sidelines, hoping that someone is foolish enough to intervene against you.

-Craig
[/quote]

LEO POWERRRRRRRRRRR