• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xenon' timestamp='1281192562' post='2403702']
Yeah, I mean, we're only the 3rd strongest MDAP Bloc
[/quote]

:ph34r:

Out of the grand total of 3 in existence right now? :P

Anyways congrats on the addition. Friends can be friend regardless of past mishaps, military or otherwise.

I wanted to put a "troller countdown" clause in the announcement, where we'd tolerate only so many trolling comments, then declare war on the alliance whose member posted one over the limit, but people who actually do FA talked me out of it, "Because we're not that hard-up for a war."

[i]Next[/i] time, though...

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1281210168' post='2403889']
I wanted to put a "troller countdown" clause in the announcement, where we'd tolerate only so many trolling comments, then declare war on the alliance whose member posted one over the limit, but people who actually do FA talked me out of it, "Because we're not that hard-up for a war."

[i]Next[/i] time, though...
[/quote]
it's never too late.

[quote name='monkeybum' timestamp='1281217190' post='2404006']
Guess what makes us a great bloc, is the fact that its based on friendship above all.

I know every alliance in my bloc will come to help no matter what the situation. How many of you can say that about your bloc?
[/quote]
More alliances that not would have the same confidence, actually.

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1281218324' post='2404023']
Way the Aztec fellies. Mon the WAPA and hail the rest.

Thanks for the welcome and lookin forward to bein a meatshield. Better than a rimmer I suppose. U fae Dundee?
[/quote]
lol

[quote name='monkeybum' timestamp='1281217190' post='2404006']
Guess what makes us a great bloc, is the fact that its based on friendship above all.

I know every alliance in my bloc will come to help no matter what the situation. How many of you can say that about your bloc?
[/quote]

I can. From the outside Aztec seems no more unified than the other blocs that exist at this time.

But in saying that the only time I've really dealt with Aztec is when GLOF attacked the 57th. That experience suggests a few faked screen shots could easily cause Aztec to implode.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1281231466' post='2404182']
I can. From the outside Aztec seems no more unified than the other blocs that exist at this time.

But in saying that the only time I've really dealt with Aztec is when GLOF attacked the 57th. That experience suggests a few faked screen shots could easily cause Aztec to implode.
[/quote]
From the outside, you seem to be [i]very[/i] important to the success of this topic. I thank you for your contributions.

o/