WAPA Joins AZTEC

zzzptm

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1281231466' post='2404182']
I can. From the outside Aztec seems no more unified than the other blocs that exist at this time.

But in saying that the only time I've really dealt with Aztec is when GLOF attacked the 57th. That experience suggests a few faked screen shots could easily cause Aztec to implode.
[/quote]

Honestly, that opinion shows that you simply don't know all that much about Aztec or the alliances that make up the bloc. Unlike most of the blocs, rising to the top or being the most powerful isn't what Aztec is attempting. It is simply a means to enhance the relationship between alliances that are already friends. When a new alliance is seeking membership in the bloc, it isn't a question of how much strength they bring to the table, their past military success, or even how many friends they have in the game. It is a question of how well everyone knows and likes the alliance and whether we feel they would make us enjoy our alliance more. If we answer yes, then they'll be added to our number.

The 57th situation really wasn't "Aztec" that was GLOF dealing with a situation. Many disagree with the conclusion that was drawn by GLOF and the response- including some from within Aztec. However, it did nothing to dampen the the relationship between the members of the bloc. You should come visit some time, you might be surprised by what you find.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Walking_Dead' timestamp='1281241930' post='2404254']
Honestly, that opinion shows that you simply don't know all that much about Aztec or the alliances that make up the bloc. Unlike most of the blocs, rising to the top or being the most powerful isn't what Aztec is attempting. It is simply a means to enhance the relationship between alliances that are already friends. When a new alliance is seeking membership in the bloc, it isn't a question of how much strength they bring to the table, their past military success, or even how many friends they have in the game. It is a question of how well everyone knows and likes the alliance and whether we feel they would make us enjoy our alliance more. If we answer yes, then they'll be added to our number.

The 57th situation really wasn't "Aztec" that was GLOF dealing with a situation. Many disagree with the conclusion that was drawn by GLOF and the response- including some from within Aztec. However, it did nothing to dampen the the relationship between the members of the bloc. You should come visit some time, you might be surprised by what you find.
[/quote]

Oh dear.

I don't believe I said anything about the reasons WAPA joined Aztec. Or made any comment about what Aztec is trying to achieve.
All I said what that an alliance based on friendship and willing to defend it's members under all circumstances isn't unique. It is something I certainly experience in SF and see in a number of other blocs.

Hopefully you are willing to take back the first part or your reply since nothing in there represents any views I have expressed.

As for the second part. Yes, the situation was with GLOF. But because you are part of Aztec it meant I had contact with other alliances in Aztec about the situation. I had some good dealings with NV during that time.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1281244428' post='2404318']
Hopefully you are willing to take back the first part or your reply since nothing in there represents any views I have expressed.
[/quote]
He's permitted to be a bit confused as this is 'sposda be about that and not really about the GLOF-57th war. I'm sure we'd all love to discuss it with you sometime in a more appropriate venue.

[img]http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/assets/library/426-braveheart--125664909309859000.jpg[/img]

^ WAPA reaction when they found out they'd have to foot the liquor bill for the signing after-party.

Rules are rules... new guys always pay up.

[quote name='SaintScott' timestamp='1281290090' post='2404654']
Thanks for your vote of confidence. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
tbf, I can't say I disagree with the sentiment. Who let RoA in anyway?

This is long overdue.....damn happy to see that WAPA has finally joined AZTEC o/

Just had to post this picture here.....

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c309/raasaa/scotland.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1281154009' post='2403437']
There goes the neighborhood. I understand the concept of having a powersphere and more strongly tieing your puppets to yourself, but WAPA is a military joke, their performance was laughable, the weakest link of the last war. Don't sully the good name of Aztec with their participation. I don't profess to know anything about WAPA's internal affairs but judging from their military prowess, I'd say that it isn't particularly laudable either. Congrats to Aztec and NV in particular on the addition of a new meatshield. Maybe you can turn them around *shrugs*
[/quote]
We appreciate your concern for the well being of AZTEC, your comments will be duly noted and reviewed.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1281323545' post='2406226']
Now we should all merge into the Grand Republic of 1 Touch Lodge of Nueva Perth Freemasons Football Army.
[/quote]
:ph34r::ph34r:
What have you been snorting :o