WAPA Joins AZTEC

zzzptm

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes the neighborhood. I understand the concept of having a powersphere and more strongly tieing your puppets to yourself, but WAPA is a military joke, their performance was laughable, the weakest link of the last war. Don't sully the good name of Aztec with their participation. I don't profess to know anything about WAPA's internal affairs but judging from their military prowess, I'd say that it isn't particularly laudable either. Congrats to Aztec and NV in particular on the addition of a new meatshield. Maybe you can turn them around *shrugs*

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1281154009' post='2403437']
There goes the neighborhood. I understand the concept of having a powersphere and more strongly tieing your puppets to yourself, but WAPA is a military joke, their performance was laughable, the weakest link of the last war. Don't sully the good name of Aztec with their participation. I don't profess to know anything about WAPA's internal affairs but judging from their military prowess, I'd say that it isn't particularly laudable either. Congrats to Aztec and NV in particular on the addition of a new meatshield. Maybe you can turn them around *shrugs*
[/quote]

Meatshiled aquired?

Naw... Congrats WAPA... welcome :)

o/ AZTEC

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1281140398' post='2403266']
Well if you're just looking to add NS to the bloc to look more menacing I suppose that would work. Otherwise I don't see how this addition will benefit you at all, specifically militarily.
[/quote]
I must echo this statement... :/. Methinks the quality of AZTEC went down?

Anyone claiming to be surprised, or, dare I say, disappointed, by this announcement, is demonstrating an inexcusable lack of knowledge of the parties involved. WAPA has been very close to AZTEC for a while, and, in a sense, what has happened here is a mere formalising of something that has long been a [i]de facto[/i] truth.

Hail our friends!

May our enemies suffer eternal impotence!

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1281154009' post='2403437']
[/quote]

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1281154705' post='2403446']
You could do better for allies, NV. Good luck.
[/quote]

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1281166858' post='2403577']
I must echo this statement... :/. Methinks the quality of AZTEC went down?
[/quote]

AZTEC chooses its members based on people we as a bloc have a great deal of mutual respect for, WAPA fits this definition where others in this thread never will.

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1281173448' post='2403599']
Anyone claiming to be surprised, or, dare I say, disappointed, by this announcement, is demonstrating an inexcusable lack of knowledge of the parties involved. WAPA has been very close to AZTEC for a while, and, in a sense, what has happened here is a mere formalising of something that has long been a [i]de facto[/i] truth.

Hail our friends!

May our enemies suffer eternal impotence!
[/quote]

I could not agree more.

[quote name='AndrewHG' timestamp='1281174587' post='2403602']
I'll offer a positive.
Well done AZTEC.
[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1281140398' post='2403266']
Well if you're just looking to add NS to the bloc to look more menacing I suppose that would work. Otherwise I don't see how this addition will benefit you at all, specifically militarily.
[/quote]

One of the reasons AZTEC is so successful is because we don't look at things "specifically militarily".