Spy working to sabotage NPO

Timtacious

Today, yours truly has done a great service for both NPO and NpO.

Yesterday, I recruited a man long suspected of spying for the communists in hopes of luring him out of hiding. My plan has succeeded.

Chancellor Cooke showed up at the NSO forums in hope of wreaking further damage to the already stunning blows he has dealt Pacifica. He has never before failed a mission. He's the 007 of Planet Bob. In fact, he has probably spied on YOUR alliance as well!

However, my subtle interrogation methods succeeded. In his application he revealed his dastardly plots.

[quote]I am able to be a politician or an announcer, Ive recently been causing chaos inside of the New Pacific Order by talking members of the New Polar Order into joining they're ranks and spying, I also take joy in decimating nations, I have 3 followers that will help me in anything and you by extension, when I type I have alot to say. I can type pages and pages so if you need any posts done just give me a subject and I can type forever or keep it simple.[/quote]

[quote]I've recently lost a war, not badly but my nation is beat up, i dont know if you give monetary aid but if you do I don't require much. I know some people are more needy. I would make better use of the aid no doubt. My target is the NPO, my goal is to weaken them enough to rally a few alliances to crush them. Which I am fully capable of I can assure you of that.[/quote]

Now, with his subtle typos and incorrect usage of they're, their, and there, he appears to be a noob. But this is all a part of the illusion. Watch out before your nation is decimated. He's coming for you. It could be you. It could be me. It could even be *soldier blows blue spy's head off*

Edited by Timtacious

Also, a shoutout to Jrenster's new album -- it's called "$%&@ gps"

Much higher quality than Justin Bieber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kACLFI-CO-M&feature=PlayList&p=61319B2B9BA13E8E&playnext=1&index=44

Edited by Timtacious

[quote]Chancellor Cooke showed up at the NSO forums in hope of wreaking further damage to the already stunning blows he has dealt Pacifica. He has never before failed a mission. He's the 007 of Planet Bob. In fact, he has probably spied on YOUR alliance as well![/quote]You should send him to us, we barely use our forum. He will be bored to death before he even finds a topic made in 2009.

Edited by xoindotnler

I fully support the internal destruction of NPO. Athens actively participates in such activity. I have abused my position at Red's jackboot shiner to gather info that I will one day use to crush NPO as well. Its only a matter of time....

Also... lolwut?

I just love stuff like this, it makes wearing this AA soooo much better. You just cant replace this, its just precious.

Also I call for a type off between Vlad and this guy. Put your money where your mouth is "spy" :awesome:

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1280965142' post='2401117']
I just love stuff like this, it makes wearing this AA soooo much better. You just cant replace this, its just precious.

[b]Also I call for a type off between Vlad and this guy. Put your money where your mouth is "spy"[/b] :awesome:
[/quote]
Talk about bringing a nuke to exterminate an ant.

I also take joy in decimating nations
--------------------------------------

This sentence shocked me the most. To decimate means to take away the tenth part of something. How can he take away the tenth part of a nation? <_< The correct word is "reduce", therefore: "I also take joy in reducing nations".

I certainly don't demand too much of traitors when I say: Think about your words before you hatch a plot! :smug:

[quote name='Timtacious' timestamp='1280980154' post='2401341']
For anyone interested in him getting busted by all of the orders, go [url=http://www.newsithorder.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=12241]here[/url]

If you can't read it, then make it so you can.
[/quote]
Oh no what has he done?!?!? He has brought the three Orders together to work as one!

[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1280988828' post='2401474']
Oh no what has he done?!?!? He has brought the three Orders together to work as one!
[/quote]

He knows the secret: Getting the Orders together causes total protonic reversal, thereby killing us all.

It's genius...