Spy working to sabotage NPO

Timtacious

[quote name='CaiAlex' timestamp='1280966854' post='2401143']
I also take joy in decimating nations
--------------------------------------

This sentence shocked me the most. To decimate means to take away the tenth part of something. How can he take away the tenth part of a nation? <_< The correct word is "reduce", therefore: "I also take joy in reducing nations".

I certainly don't demand too much of traitors when I say: Think about your words before you hatch a plot! :smug:
[/quote]

The tenth part of my nation seems to be National religion, and although not the most effective spying option I suppose it could cause some economic damage for 3 days.

[quote]To: Timtacious From: Chancellor Cooke Date: 8/5/2010 4:32:22 PM

Subject: Application

Message: Well, this has been interesting and all but with this guy attacking me I won't be able to join for a few more days. With or without the Siths help I will have revenge on Nineonesix, I hope to be a useful and productive member someday and I hope you'll still accept me[/quote]

[quote]To: Chancellor Cooke From: Timtacious Date: 8/6/2010 10:54:39 AM

Subject: RE: Application

Message: What intelligence have you gathered on the New Polar Order and the New Pacific Order?

Have you gotten the NPO charter yet? It's the basis of all of their power.[/quote]