Announcement from the New Sith Order

heggo

[center][img]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4885/nsowavy1.png[/img]
[img]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/46/nsoannouncementbanner.png[/img][/center]

The New Sith Order, ever on the forefront of excellence, has once more put to use its world renowned challenge system to fill an open seat on the Darth Council. From the swirling vortex of intense debate between the candidates, Rebel Virginia ultimately emerged the victor. All hail the new Sith Lord Rebel Virginia! His diplomatic skill and keen eye for politics will serve the order well, and I fully expect him to be of the utmost use in our numerous schemes to take over the world. Good luck Cyberverse, you're going to need it more than ever now.

The strong will survive.

Edited by heggo

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going with my first thought here, Going to surprise RV by saying congrats. :ehm:

The way I see it, people are suffering from boredom and the act of putting RV in control of anything has a good chance of creating some good drama sooner than later. :P

[quote name='shaneprice' timestamp='1280636180' post='2396748']
While I congratulate Rebel Virginia on winning his seat to as a Dark Lord of the Sith...I must say that by tradition there are way to many.

"Always two there are, a master, and an apprentice. No more and no less."
[/quote]

You just ousted Heggo.

[quote name='shaneprice' timestamp='1280636180' post='2396748']
While I congratulate Rebel Virginia on winning his seat to as a Dark Lord of the Sith...I must say that by tradition there are way to many.

"Always two there are, a master, and an apprentice. No more and no less."
[/quote]
Woah there. He ain't got my job now buddy. He wouldn't have made it past the assassins I employ to keep me safe from those pesky challengers...

Edited by heggo