adios

TheEraser

welp, its been an interesting 4 years. i've seen lots of wars, done lots of dumb things, hopped between a few alliances, and generally had a lot of fun. Unfortunatley the game is no longer fun for me and with a 50-60 hour rl work load in a stupid hot factory, i just don't have the energy left to spend on cybernations. I've never been content sitting in an alliance doing nothing, and so its time for me to exit the game.

Polaris, you are by far the best alliance in this game, keep on rocking. I'd name names here, but i <3 all of you!!!

ODN, you guys were much cooler than i expected, i enjoyed my time in your alliance and if i hadn't been on the way out of the game, I might have actually been able to contribute

CNG, please for the love of GOD make superfriends burn, outside of RoK and Fark they all suck.

TSO, well I think we all knew this day was coming, enjoying eating nukes. also sam, damn you and you HNMS and my lack of ability to read wonder lists properly <.<

to everyone i've met and had a chance to talk to over these 4 years, its been a lot of fun. To those i don't know, get out while you still can!!!

toodles.

[quote name='elborrador' date='21 July 2010 - 05:18 AM' timestamp='1279642717' post='2380726']
CNG, please for the love of GOD make superfriends burn, outside of RoK and Fark they all suck.
[/quote]

I don't think GOD would like to see their bloc get destroyed.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='20 July 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1279643295' post='2380752']
cyah, you ran a fairly good recruitment team in our contest. It was fun :)
[/quote]
thank you, though the credit hardly goes to me, Polaris has a beast of a recruiting machine (you caught us on a down month :P )

[quote name='TheMadStork' date='20 July 2010 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1279644339' post='2380796']
Good luck in RL, I know the feeling between work, wife, kids and house finding time for CN is getting tougher. I'll enjoy those nukes if you promise to enjoy mine :D
[/quote]

mmmmmmm nukes

[quote name='elborrador' date='20 July 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1279642717' post='2380726']
[/quote]
That wouldn't get them much love from GOD!

Come back soon, from the contact I had with you way back you were pretty cool.

[quote name='elborrador' date='20 July 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1279642717' post='2380726']
[/quote]

Next CB right here. Better watch out ;)