OMGWTFBBQURKIDDING

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kill Joy' date='15 July 2010 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1279205873' post='2372879']
Shame to see so many purple treaties dropping last couple weeks. Good luck to both Valhalla and Legion.
[/quote]
Id agree to that but hey it also lets you know who your friends are.

Alterego, we've just been through two wars that we disagreed with recently to honor our treaties. A tough time doesn't scare us, the thought of being dragged into a war for bad reasons scares us. We like fighting for reasons we deem worthy, not to back up mistakes.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='15 July 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1279219786' post='2373228']
Alterego, we've just been through two wars that we disagreed with recently to honor our treaties. A tough time doesn't scare us, the thought of being dragged into a war for bad reasons scares us. We like fighting for reasons we deem worthy, not to back up mistakes.
[/quote]
Karma for NPO and this last one because of us yet Im curious did you cancel on NPO as well.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='15 July 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1279219786' post='2373228']
[/quote]

Uh, yeah you really dug for proof on this one didn't you.

Edited by Jaymjaym

Our reasons in full I believe were communicated in private. Karma and Karma 2.0 were not the only reasons for the cancellation or, as you say, we would likely be cancelling on NPO too. If reasons were not adaquately communicated, feel free to hit me up on IRC or send me a PM and I'll happily clear up what I can.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='15 July 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1279219786' post='2373228']
[/quote]

/me looks at your sig

"I ask only for the strength to defend my pixels."

Hmmm.

If going to war to defend your allies causes you such concern, I suggest you keep asking.

(I think your excuse above is a lie. However, if you wish to stick with it, understand that it makes you look like a coward. Liar....coward....yeah, I [i]suppose[/i] the latter is preferable.)

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='15 July 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1279220957' post='2373270']
Karma for NPO and this last one because of us yet Im curious did you cancel on NPO as well.
[/quote]

That's not a fair question, Bud. The Legion has its head so far up the NPO's butt that they can see Invicta's feet.

Ashoka, we will of course defend our allies, however we viewed certain aspects of the MDOAP as untenable, and believed we had valid reason to cancel. These reasons have, I believe, been communicated.

We are cancelling during peace time after fighting two losing wars. This cancellation does not make us cowards.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='15 July 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1279225447' post='2373363']
Our reasons in full I believe were communicated in private. Karma and Karma 2.0 were not the only reasons for the cancellation or, as you say, we would likely be cancelling on NPO too. If reasons were not adaquately communicated, feel free to hit me up on IRC or send me a PM and I'll happily clear up what I can.
[/quote]
Actually no they werent hence my question. I will find you to ask personally.

Zog you make me laugh :wub:

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='15 July 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1279227534' post='2373452']
Ashoka, we will of course defend our allies, however we viewed certain aspects of the MDOAP as untenable, and believed we had valid reason to cancel. These reasons have, I believe, been communicated.

We are cancelling during peace time after fighting two losing wars. This cancellation does not make us cowards.
[/quote]

The log snippet I saw stated legion was whining becuase they wanted a 'new' treaty with someone whom 'disliked' us. I wanted to cancel this long ago but my .gov preached patience. Ah well better late then never eh?

Nothing to do with previous wars and your and legions 'war' problems.

You are a sellout, flat out. Legions history is full of it. You forget, I was legion before 99% of your members and have witnessed the progress of it. it wasnt called the 'dove' war for nothing LG :rolleyes:

Anyhow GL, I havent had the chance to place legion in the crap pile for years since you were my ally. Feels normal again.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' date='15 July 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1279229650' post='2373530']
The log snippet I saw stated legion was whining becuase they wanted a 'new' treaty with someone whom 'disliked' us. I wanted to cancel this long ago but my .gov preached patience. Ah well better late then never eh?

Nothing to do with previous wars and your and legions 'war' problems.

You are a sellout, flat out. Legions history is full of it. You forget, I was legion before 99% of your members and have witnessed the progress of it. it wasnt called the 'dove' war for nothing LG :rolleyes:

Anyhow GL, I havent had the chance to place legion in the crap pile for years since you were my ally. Feels normal again.
[/quote]

Yeah, I know how it feels to not be able to call it like it is with Legion, I have enjoyed my freedom from them via paper for a long time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have already.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='15 July 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1279219786' post='2373228']
[/quote]
Third times a charm. You dont know what you're missing.

[quote name='Lincongrad' date='15 July 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1279225447' post='2373363']
[/quote]

I was playing nice, but since you mention it:

[quote][22:08] <Levi|sleep> Arbiter came to Seipher and asked for a cancellation
[22:09] <Levi|sleep> flat out
[22:09] <XXXXXXXX> he just did the same to me
[22:09] <XXXXXXXX> and he didn't tell you guys who they were signing with either?
<snip>
[22:11] <Levi|sleep> but yeah, he gave us some wussy lack of relationship reasoning
[22:12] <XXXXXXXX> he started with that, and then said "It's important to them that we cancel with you first"[/quote]

So i'm still wondering who your new found friend is, but atleast i don't have to be civil around Feebleman and Arbiter anymore.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='15 July 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1279226130' post='2373395']
That's not a fair question, Bud. The Legion has its head so far up the NPO's butt that they can see Invicta's feet.
[/quote]
Holy !@#$. That line is glorious.

[quote name='chefjoe' date='15 July 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1279229650' post='2373530']
[/quote]
Hilariously, any alliance that's worth anything but isn't named STA would probably rather have a Valhalla treaty than a Legion treaty.

Edited by flak attack

[/quote]

Bahahahahahaah

[quote name='topgun0820' date='15 July 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1279250638' post='2374036']
Congratz Valhalla.
[/quote]

I saw what you did there :ph34r:

[/quote]

Wait...really. And yet you resign with the NPO? Simultaneously murdering any positive PR you had and recementing the image of Legion being NPO lapdogs. Last war we backed up IRON, Val wasn't involved at all. If you were to cancel on anyone it would be NPO and IRON...but IRON beat you to the punch already :awesome:

I find it funny how when TTK declared on The Legion in the BiPolar War, Val almost immediately notified TTK that they were cancelling their MDoAP for chaining in and aggressively attacking Legion. The mark of a good ally, and BAPS are just loyal little tenacious !@#$%^&* and if I had to pick one nonsanctioned alliance to be on my side I would be sorely tempted to choose them. And this is how you repay them? I'm hoping this is carry over from Imperial's MoFA tenure, and not Megamind's doing.

You see the problem with trying to pull a LoSS is that the other side has to at least somewhat like you. In The Legion's circumstance...most of the other side actively despises you and would roll you if you have the chance. Heh, good luck, you're going ot need it

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='15 July 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1279261021' post='2374267']
Wait...really. And yet you resign with the NPO? Simultaneously murdering any positive PR you had and recementing the image of Legion being NPO lapdogs. Last war we backed up IRON, Val wasn't involved at all. If you were to cancel on anyone it would be NPO and IRON...but IRON beat you to the punch already :awesome:

I find it funny how when TTK declared on The Legion in the BiPolar War, Val almost immediately notified TTK that they were cancelling their MDoAP for chaining in and aggressively attacking Legion. The mark of a good ally, and BAPS are just loyal little tenacious !@#$%^&* and if I had to pick one nonsanctioned alliance to be on my side I would be sorely tempted to choose them. And this is how you repay them? I'm hoping this is carry over from Imperial's MoFA tenure, and not Megamind's doing.

You see the problem with trying to pull a LoSS is that the other side has to at least somewhat like you. In The Legion's circumstance...most of the other side actively despises you and would roll you if you have the chance. Heh, good luck, you're going ot need it
[/quote]

This is why legion was less savvy after you left LF. Wise words and on the mark. My guess is this wouldnt have happened had you still been in Legion. Ah well.....

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='16 July 2010 - 07:17 AM' timestamp='1279261021' post='2374267']

[/quote]

If only they were the only ones showing a certain lack of gratitude.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='15 July 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1279226130' post='2373395']

[/quote]
Oh my. What a gruesome mental image that gave me.