Dear Legion

lmcfalcon12

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='13 July 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1279058641' post='2369721']
1. Who are you?

2. Why should I care?

[/quote]

you ask why you should care, and yet you clearly care enough to reply to a week old OP loudly announcing that you don't care. Bit sad really.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lamuella' date='13 July 2010 - 08:38 PM' timestamp='1279071517' post='2369970']
you ask why you should care, and yet you clearly care enough to reply to a week old OP loudly announcing that you don't care. Bit sad really.
[/quote]

Lol Lamuella with as much hate as you have against the Legion you should be called a Racial Legionnaire :) Ive never seen someone with as much hate against something as you have. Its pretty pathetic, but who am i to judge?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='14 July 2010 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1279062111' post='2369774']
Now Now Lusitan, Polaris doesn't suck up to Pacifica any more. They now have MK for that.[/quote]
The NpO didn't suck up to the NPO~

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='14 July 2010 - 01:02 PM' timestamp='1279065705' post='2369823']
You're right I don't know everything about the Polaris MK relationship because I am not a member to either alliance. Just as everyone ITT doesn't know everything about Legion but is still overly critical of them. Even though I don't know everything, I do know this, that at the beginning of the last war MK stayed out of the war due to conflicting treaties, but then when NpO had conflicting treaties MK requested the support of NpO, Polaris [i]actually[/i] gave it and turned on the people who supported her. If thats not kissing up, sucking up, or being lead around by a really short leash, then I don't know what is. Why this is relevant to this thread, when someone involved in that relationship, AKA a member of MK or NpO, accuses Legion of "sucking" being horrible, w/e for kissing up to NPO, they are making very hypocritical remarks.[/quote]

lol wait. You are accusing legion critics of being hypocrites because they don't understand legion, and then you tell us that you are the OWF's resident expert on the MK-NpO relationship? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='13 July 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1279062811' post='2369780']
[color="#FF0000"]When I was in Legion, lmcfalcon was an egotistical ideologue, so yes, for all intensive purposes, you have made the Legion suck less by leaving.However, you have also exposed many other reasons that make Legion just suck more.[/color]
[/quote]

Unless you are under a different name, I don't remember who you are at all. Never heard of you, nor do I ever remember crossing paths with you. An egotistical ideologue? Sure. But not making yourself memorable or changing your name on a re roll makes your opinion mean little to nothing at all. Don't know what to tell you chief. I have my opinions and this is what happened.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='13 July 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1279058641' post='2369721']
1. Who are you?

2. Why should I care?

3. Quit your damned whining. If you really liked Legion that much you would have looked into their history and found that this is the very least of their troubles. Far worse things have happened to members of Legion by Legion government. Far worse consequences have been levied upon it's loyal members for far less acceptable reasons. If you didn't like the method of government or those who are in it you should have taken the responsibility and done something about it.

4. Nice play of the martyr card, but was it really worth it?

5. Yea, this thread is 17 pages long. Yea, I'm too damned lazy to read all the way through.

6. Number 5 was a lie, I'm not too lazy, I just don't give a damn.

7. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and sincerely hope to never see you have to post again.
[/quote]

#1 & #2) None of your business and I don't care if you do or not [respectively].

#3) Oh I'm sorry. It would be in your best interest never to post a thread or a post that even resembles whining. Because I'm going to enjoy watching it get ripped apart. That's what the BBs are...learn it now. They are a breeding pool for whining and attempts at vindication. You've had a BB account since at least 2008. You should know that now.

4) Worth it in every way. Because I found lots of people who dislike Legion and some of their members as much as I do. Got a new alliance, and realized that more people agree with my views than disagree. Totally worth it.

5) The only stuff worth reading is pages 1-12. FYI. Figured I'd save you some time.

6) No comment.

7) Hey thanks. I hope to never have to post something like this again. I hope Hydra and any other places I join in the future treat me with respect, keep their government on a leash, and not have petty bickering within their walls. I don't think its too much to ask, nor do I think it will be hard.

With that being said, good of you to join the discussion 17 pages too late. Maybe your opinion would have a little more stock if you could keep up with the times. Thank for playing...maybe next time. See if you're going to give an opinion on a subject, rule #1 is not to wait till the discussion is over.

Two people drummed this thread up again. Continue to let it go. I said the crap is over. What is said cannot be unsaid and what's done is done.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='14 July 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1279108216' post='2370774']
4) Worth it in every way. Because I found lots of people who dislike Legion and some of their members as much as I do. Got a new alliance, and realized that more people agree with my views than disagree. Totally worth it.
[/quote]

That makes you sound like an egomaniac.

[quote name='Rotavele' date='13 July 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1279074223' post='2370019']
Lol Lamuella with as much hate as you have against the Legion you should be called a Racial Legionnaire :) Ive never seen someone with as much hate against something as you have. Its pretty pathetic, but who am i to judge?
[/quote]

wow, you really think I care enough about you to hate you? Son, I didn't even remember your alliance still existed until you got sanctioned, and when you lose sanction within a couple of weeks I'll probably forget all over again.

so is my pointing out that your allinace is crap more or less pathetic than you stealing my sig and changing a word because you have no creativity?

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='14 July 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1279118268' post='2370922']
We're still sanctioned, you're still not. Haters gonna hate.
[/quote]

Is there going to be a gag order for posts like these too? Or is Legion past that now?

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='14 July 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1279118268' post='2370922']
[b]We're still sanctioned, you're still not[/b]. Haters gonna hate.
[/quote]
Jeez that has got to be one of the worst retorts ever :wacko:

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='14 July 2010 - 11:16 AM' timestamp='1279124165' post='2371055']
Enjoy your pip until you either stagnate again and somebody passes you or you get annihilated in the next war.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]You left out the surrender or disband part...[/color]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='14 July 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1279125057' post='2371078']
[color="#FF0000"]You left out the surrender or disband part...[/color]
[/quote]
Disbanding doesn't work out well for the Legion, so I see why it was left out.

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='14 July 2010 - 11:38 AM' timestamp='1279118268' post='2370922']
[/quote]

Funny. You're doing the exact same thing I got punished for...but yet, you'll get away with it, because most people over there like you. That's interesting how that works. Is everyone taking notes here?

[quote name='Mr. Teets' date='14 July 2010 - 12:04 PM' timestamp='1279119851' post='2370965']
Is there going to be a gag order for posts like these too? Or is Legion past that now?
[/quote]

They probably are. Everyone is probably free to do as they please now. I mean it wouldn't surprise me either way. He's doing the exact same thing I and other have been punished for. But he/they'll never admit it if he is punished.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='14 July 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1279133725' post='2371293']
Funny. You're doing the exact same thing I got punished for...but yet, you'll get away with it, because most people over there like you. That's interesting how that works. Is everyone taking notes here?

They probably are. Everyone is probably free to do as they please now. I mean it wouldn't surprise me either way. He's doing the exact same thing I and other have been punished for. But he/they'll never admit it if he is punished.
[/quote]

You said you were going to stop posting and you don't care

You continue posting.

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='14 July 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1279118268' post='2370922']
[/quote]
Poor taste, I would say. I'm sure you can come up with something better than that, considering you won't be sanctioned for very long.

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='15 July 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1279152386' post='2371811']
May I ask what they have done to deserve this? [/quote]
You've read this thread, haven't you? People make it quite clear why they dislike Legion :s

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='14 July 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1279152386' post='2371811']
The Legion hating is becoming extremely annoying.

May I ask what they have done to deserve this? Besides oppose your side of the treaty web like any stalwart ally would do.
[/quote]
Read the thread, jesus christ.

Stalwart allies indee-[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legion-NPO_War]http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legion-NPO_War[/url]

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='15 July 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1279153230' post='2371830']
Read the thread, jesus christ.

Stalwart allies indee-[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GWI]http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/GWI[/url]
[/quote]
I stopped reading here: "On the 15th of July 2006"

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='14 July 2010 - 08:21 PM' timestamp='1279153292' post='2371834']
I stopped reading here: "On the 15th of July 2006"
[/quote]
You can't escape your history, sorry. To this day no other alliance has attacked an active MDP ally. Congratulations on being unique!

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='jooshbox234' date='14 July 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1279139965' post='2371468']
You said you were going to stop posting and you don't care

You continue posting.
[/quote]

Its my thread. :smug:

The question is why you continue posting? The question better yet is why did people carry this beyond the 17 pages before that really wasn't necessary. Now we're getting to overkill. Face it everyone, you can't please everybody. ISS was right (kinda) when he said "Haters gonna hate." The anti-Legion sentiment has been around since before my time in the game originally. I was reading anti-Legion crap when I started in 2006. People may change their opinions over time, but in the big picture, there will always be people hating on any alliance. Moral of the story I suppose.

Let them crawl back atop their sanction mountain and enjoy it for the week or so that they will get to enjoy it.

/sarcasm.