A Most Imperial Announcement

"Are we ready?"
"Sir, we've opened up a hypercomm line to all edges of the galaxy. Just give us the word."
"Well let's get this show on the road."

[center][img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/isuppose240/NewIAAbannercopy.png[/img]

[color="#0000FF"][b][size="5"]IAA Announcement[/size][/b][/color][/center]

Ladies and Gentlemen, Citizens of Cyberverse,

We come to you today to announce that [b]Emperor Chimaera[/b], founder of the Alliance, has been forcefully removed by the Imperial Fle---

Oh wait...wrong speech. Whoops.

*clears throat*

Ladies and Gentlemen, Citizens of Cyberverse,

It is my great pleasure to announce to you the new ruling government of the Imperial Assault Alliance under the continued leadership of [b]Emperor Chimaera[/b]. The new additions to the Imperial Ruling Council include [b]Grand Admiral MercyFallout[/b] (hey, that's me!), [b]Grand Moff Stagger Lee[/b], and [b]Imperial Exchequer Dochartaigh[/b]. They will be joining [b]Grand Vizier Voodoo_Nova[/b] and [b]Imperial Regent Kevlar[/b] to form the [b]Tenth Imperial Ruling Council[/b].

With the introduction of new Ruling Council members comes new deputies. I am pleased to announce the new [b]Director of Foreign Affairs Darth Andrew[/b] and new [b]Exchequer Deputy swfan[/b]. They will join returning [b]Academy Headmaster Kahn[/b], [b]ISB Director lightwave[/b], and [b]Fleet Admiral republicloyaltist[/b] to round out the rest of the Imperial government.

Hurrah to the new government of the Empire!

-MercyFallout,
Grand Admiral of the Fleet

[OOC]
Also, unless you've been in a complete media blackout along with not talking to anyone, you should all know that the mighty Brazilians have been outdone and taken down by the Dutch.
[color="#FFA500"]
[center][font="Arial Black"][b]DE NEDERLANDS ZIJN FOKKIN' AWESOME![/b][/font][/color][/center]

That is all.
[/OOC]

Edited by MercyFallout

[quote name='MercyFallout' date='02 July 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1278096326' post='2357932']

[OOC]
Also, unless you've been in a complete media blackout along with not talking to anyone, you should all know that the mighty Brazilians have been outdone and taken down by the Dutch.
[color="#FFA500"]
[center][font="Arial Black"][b]DE NEDERLANDS ZIJN FOKKIN' AWESOME![/b][/font][/color][/center]

That is all.
[/OOC]
[/quote]

:mad:

<_<

-_-

:mellow:

:unsure:

:(

Lucky you. :facepalm:

Congrats in your new gov anyway.

[i]*D34th cries.[/i]

[quote name='D34th' date='02 July 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1278098336' post='2357966']
:mad:

<_<

-_-

:mellow:

:unsure:

:(

Lucky you. :facepalm:

Congrats in your new gov anyway.

[i]*D34th cries.[/i]
[/quote]

[OOC]Its okay. My team got eliminated last round. :([/OOC]

Also, monkmasta, that's the largest flag I could find. So sue me. :v

Love me some IAA. :awesome:

I mean come on, their alliance roster has so much win it defies the English lexicon. :P Not to mention they have CN's most charming Finn. ;):wub: (I'm not talking about myself - I'm in TOOL and I'm anything but charming. :laugh: )

[OOC]And I agree that the Netherlands are indeed awesome. 2-1 BABY!![/OOC]

o/