ATTENTION THE ORDER OF THE SWORD

TOLWYN

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]IF YOU DON'T SOUNDLY DEFEAT ORDER OF THE SWORD YOU'LL BE ENABLING BEAZY'S TYRANNY. ROLL BEAZY AND FREE THE BLACK TEAM TOLWYN, AND YOU'LL SOON RULE THE WORLD.[/font]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1277835192' post='2354134']
Actually, we came back in November. And 2 members are ghosts, so half of our alliance is on black.
[/quote]
[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1277835989' post='2354152']
Try a couple of months, darling. [/quote]
I FIND CERTAIN DISCREPANCIES THAT CANNOT REMAIN OVERLOOKED. yOU HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE NOVEMBER. SINCE WHEN DOES ALMOST 8 MONTHS CONSTITUES "A COUPLE" OF MONTHS?

Keep at it, Tolwyn, you're already my hero :wub:

As funny as it might be to laugh at the rubbish you come up with Tolwyn, I hope this !@#$@#$ caps lock fad doesn't last longer than today, it's really beginning to grate on me.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1277836076' post='2354155']
ALL 3 BLACK SENATE SEATS WILL SOON BE SECURED BY THE DARK LORDS. THIS IS SIMPLY ONE PHASE OF OUR PLAN.

ALSO, I DIDNT LIKE THE FACT YOU ARE TRYING TO POACH MEMBERS FROM MY ALLIANCE, INCLUDING MYSELF. THAT IS ABSOLUTLEY DESPICABLE.
[/quote]

Now that is funny, you are gonna take all 3 senate seats :P I am sure Xavii, Alexandros o Megas, and myself are scrambling to secure our votes for the next senate reset.

[quote]ALSO, I DIDNT LIKE THE FACT YOU ARE TRYING TO POACH the only member FROM MY ALLIANCE. THAT IS ABSOLUTLEY DESPICABLE.[/quote]

There I fixed that for you :P

"WELCOME. SO YOU HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN THE BEST ALLIANCE ON THE BLACK TEAM, THE ONE ALLIANCE THAT TRULY SEEKS TO UNIFY THE SPHERE? WELL THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS SIMPLE. THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. WE WILL EVEN TAKE YOU IN IF YOU ARE AT WAR OR ON THE ENEMY LIST OF AN ALLIANCE. [u][b]EVERY NATION IS WELCOME SO LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. HOWEVER, WE ARE WILLING TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS IF YOU ARE ON A DIFFERENT TEAM BUT YOU MUST ASK[/b][/u]."

I was all about this until I found that snippet of info. How can you claim pure blackness if you will allow other colors in your mix ??

[quote name='KingDingaLing' date='29 June 2010 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1277860288' post='2354624']
"WELCOME. SO YOU HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN THE BEST ALLIANCE ON THE BLACK TEAM, THE ONE ALLIANCE THAT TRULY SEEKS TO UNIFY THE SPHERE? WELL THE APPLICATION PROCESS IS SIMPLE. THE ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. WE WILL EVEN TAKE YOU IN IF YOU ARE AT WAR OR ON THE ENEMY LIST OF AN ALLIANCE. [u][b]EVERY NATION IS WELCOME SO LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE BLACK TEAM. HOWEVER, WE ARE WILLING TO MAKE EXCEPTIONS IF YOU ARE ON A DIFFERENT TEAM BUT YOU MUST ASK[/b][/u]."

I was all about this until I found that snippet of info. How can you claim pure blackness if you will allow other colors in your mix ??
[/quote]

BECAUSE SOME TIMES THE BLACKENING TAKES TIME. IF SOMEONE WERE TO ENTER FROM SAY ANOTHER INFERIOR TEAM SUCH AS ORANGE, IN ORDER TO BE SHOWN THE TRUE PATH OF BLACKNESS, THEN WE WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE THEM TIME DURING THE BLACKENING PROCESS TO MOVE OUT OF THEIR OLD TRADE CIRCUIT INTO A NEW ONE ON BLACK TEAM.

HOWEVER, ALL NATIONS MUST BECOME BLACK AT SOME POINT UPON JOINING.

THIS IS NOT THE POINT OF THE THREAD HOWEVER, THE POINT IS THAT TOOS IS TRY UNLAWFULLY ANNEX MY ALLIANCE INTO THEIRS. ALL SUCH ANNEXATION OF THE DARK LORDS, OF COURSE, IS BANNED.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1277859715' post='2354612']
YOUR ACTIONS ONLY DETRIMENT THE BLACK TEAM. PLEASE STEP BACK AND LOOK WHAT YOUR' DOING.
[/quote]

YOUR SHOUTING ONLY SERVES TO ANNOY AND SIMULTANEOUSLY HUMOR THE BLACK TEAM. PLEASE STEP BACK, LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING, AND KEEP DOING IT, BECAUSE THIS IS DAMN HILARIOUS.

Dear heavens, what is this -transmission interrupted- Oh, poor DARK LORDS, somebody asked to annex you! A simple 'no' would have sufficed.
The sad thing is, we're all giving this the attention it doesn't deserve, clearly a case of discrimination against the non-capslockian races.

YOU CAN NOT "ASK" TO ANNEX SOMEBODY. IT IS CLEARLY AN ACT OF UNWARRANTED IMPERIALISM UPON THE DARK LORDS AND ITS MEMBERS.

REQUESTS FOR ANNEXATION ARE BANNED, AS WELL AS TECHNOLOGY, INFRASTRUCTURE, LAND, MONEY, AND IMPROVEMENT RAIDS.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1277861641' post='2354653']
YOU CAN NOT "ASK" TO ANNEX SOMEBODY. IT IS CLEARLY AN ACT OF UNWARRANTED IMPERIALISM UPON THE DARK LORDS AND ITS MEMBERS.

REQUESTS FOR ANNEXATION ARE BANNED, AS WELL AS TECHNOLOGY, INFRASTRUCTURE, LAND, MONEY, AND IMPROVEMENT RAIDS.
[/quote]

Hey Tolwyn, learnt that this is part of the game and anyone can do that to anyone? If i was a nation within your level, i would raid u for tech, land, money, etc. It happens... <_<

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1277859715' post='2354612']
YOUR ACTIONS ONLY DETRIMENT THE BLACK TEAM. PLEASE STEP BACK AND LOOK WHAT YOUR' DOING.
[/quote]
No, look at what you're doing. You preach that black is superior and should be together yet, you're making the great team splinter. Your assessments of Black’s needs are completely right... if it was still 2008. So far you have acted by your own accord for your own game without keeping black in mind at all times. You sir, do not care about the black team enough to notice that what you're doing is leading for the severe downfall of our team. You have put your personal goals in-front of all of the alliances that call black their home. You sir do not want black to share with each other as much as you want your name in the history books for bringing one of the most divided spheres together. This all means that you're unfit to lead your one man army into a fight for black unity.

In no way have you shown you have had black's best interests at heart. So far, through all of your ramblings you say nothing about why black should stand together other than your rally cry, "BLACK IS AWEZOME HOLMES!". You have shown no thought towards the future of black with your plans. In fact, I can tell you the future of your creation. It will fail, why? Because of your bluntness, rudeness, and abrasiveness regarding other teams throughout Digitera. Black is the most powerful sphere, there is no doubt about it. Our sheer greatness could probably take on two or three spheres, but with your dream you would turn the other teams against you. That is a fight we won't survive. You're nation age only shows how naive you are towards politics in the first place. Alliances and teams, for that matter, need lap dogs to survive. That's realpolitik 101. Don't forget trying to force a bunch of things that don't match well together can only be great. Have you ever seen a kid try to jam toys into a toy chest? It doesn't work, neither will a %100 unified black.

Your “Civil war” will only split black even more. It might even force nations off of the team that many have worked for and cared about. There is no good when families fight between themselves, when innocent blood is shed and trades are cancelled due to war. A Black civil war would just split black’s power even more. How are you supposed to rebuild from a war when many nations with trades, necessary to fill trade circles for other rulers on the team, when they aren’t there? Do you have an answer? Because I don’t. So please, stop trying to unify black when you don’t even know what your repercussions would cause to the sphere that you love so very much. Hopefully your eyes have been opened wide enough to let you see your mistakes from the time you started to rule your nation. Everyone else does.

A message from a disgruntled(Found out he couldn't attack TOLWYN)
[img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7366/nobodycares.jpg[/img]

Edited by Believland

I THINK IT HAS BECOME OBVIOUS IN THIS THREAD THAT THE DARK LORDS HAVE AN EVIL NEFARIOUS PLOT TO SEIZE CONTROL OF CYBERNATIONS THROUGH THEIR NEWLY REVEALED PLAN KNOWN ONLY AS "BLACKNESS". I ONLY PRAY THAT OTS IS ABLE TO STOP THEM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.