Aquisgranan Turtles

[center][img]http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr1/nosoup4you_photos/RoAFlag-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/821/turtleflag.png[/img][/center]

[b]1. Preamble[/b]
The Republic of Aquisgrana (“RoA”) and The Killer Turtle Brigade (“TKTB”) (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the Signatory Alliances”), in recognition of the mutual respect and close friendship between us since the beginning of our relationship reaffirm these close relations between the alliances in this Optional Defense Pact.

[b]2. Non Aggression[/b]
A. The Signatory Alliances hereto pledge to resolve any disputes in a spirit of amity and mutual respect, and further pledge to refrain from all acts of aggression toward each other. For the purposes of this treaty, “acts of aggression” include, but are not limited to, overt acts of war and espionage.

B. In the unfortunate event that a member of either Signatory Alliance engages in acts of aggression as described in Paragraph 2(A), against the other Signatory Alliance or any of its members, the Signatory Alliances hereby pledge to resolve matters through private channels. The offending Signatory Alliance shall take immediate steps to put an end to the purported violation and shall maintain open communications with the other Signatory Alliance with regards to resolution of the violation. Remedies for such occurrence are to be determined between the Signatory Alliances, and may include reparations if deemed appropriate.

[b]3. Sharing of information and intelligence[/b]
RoA and TKTB agree to share any information and intelligence related to either signatories. Such information includes, but is not limited to: espionage, threats of war, proposed treaties, and any other information deemed by the leadership of the respective Signatories to be of importance to the Signatory Alliances.

[b]4. Optional Defense[/b]
The Signatories hereto are encouraged to come to each other’s defense in the event of an unprovoked attack upon the other Signatory Alliance, but may decline to do so at their discretion. Refusal of a request for direct military assistance shall not be considered a violation of this treaty.

[b]5. General Provisions[/b]
The Signatory Alliances shall cooperate to the benefit of both Signatories in a spirit of amity and good will, particularly in respect to trades and technology deals, and all members of the Signatory Alliances will conduct themselves with the utmost respect in their mutual interactions.

[b]6. Termination[/b]
This treaty may be canceled by either Signatory upon seventy-two hours’ written notice. Such notice of intent to cancel notwithstanding, all provisions of this treaty will remain in full effect until such cancellation period has elapsed.

Signed for TKTB:
[i]James Maximus, Turtle Overlord
db00, Grand Turtle
JewelAngel, Ninja Turtle of Foreign Affairs
DogsOfWar, Ninja Turtle of War
UFK, Ninja Turtle of Finance[/i]

Signed for RoA:
[i]Magistratus: Valdemar
Minister Legati: Elfriede Riotte
Minister Domesticus: Gavin Jones
Minister Immigrationis: Kaiser Milch
Minister Frugalitas: Sherman
Minister Defensionis: Alfred von Schliefen[/i]

[quote name='Fernando12' date='13 June 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1276487206' post='2336770']
Cool. Love the flag. When do we get one of these? Huh, TKTB? :D
[/quote]
When someone writes it up because I'm lazy... or you could just join Sirius -_-

[quote name='Scorponok' date='14 June 2010 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1276506487' post='2337045']
We are happy to see our allies at TKTB making new friends.
[/quote]
or like, old friends.