Immortals Offer Surrender Terms

[quote name='steelrzs' date='31 May 2010 - 04:03 AM' timestamp='1275274979' post='2317390']
its nice to see one side of the story here folks, what sarm has forgoten to mention is that we lost a total of 1 member due to their unjust attack on us...one of whom had a NS of 48,000. The rest were inactive deletes. second of all the attacking members of immortals were all higher in strength than our strongest members so once we were declared on we had not one nation in range to launch offensive wars. so its not for a lack of us knowing how to fight its just a numbers game once they have been chisled down their will be more offensive attacks against them.

also its hard to hit nations when they are [b]war slot filling[/b] with old friends, if you look into knight999s wars you will see a slim Cad who is a former mafia member and a good friend of his has declared on him for a tech deal gone bad..hmmmmmmmm I wonder why we cant hit the only one in range???????????

and to top this all off immortals had weeks maybe even months into planning an attack on us while we were concentrating on growing our alliance and minding our own business they were saving war chests for this attack. as for the reason for the attack....they have none they left our alliance took all but 12 of our members and left us for dead and when we survied and turned things around it angerned them as they failed at their alliance.

and we do have friends who will be coming to our aid, atm they are doing damage to us yes but we have been arojnd since 2007 and we will continue to be around long after sarmation and his gang of thugs decided to quit the game.
[/quote]

Tsk tsk.

Let your actions prove you right. It is still rather entertaining for the rest of us.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as the surrender terms you can jam them where the sun dont shine we will reduce all of our nations to ashes before we ever surrender to deserters of the family.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='30 May 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1275275254' post='2317396']
Tsk tsk.

Let your actions prove you right. It is still rather entertaining for the rest of us.
[/quote] Good luck explaining that to them. They still think they can "win" Anyway, as most of steel's post is kinda boring I will address one such thing.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=339197"]Ex Mafia 1[/url]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=218865"]Ex Mafia 2[/url]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=139202"]Ex Mafia 3[/url]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=384331"]He left and came back[/url]
And you know the 48k nation so there is no use posting that one. Their was also another one, but it was before we made our list of mafia nations...so we were unable to grab him. Good try though

I look forward to the thread posting their surrender.

Thanks to everyone for your support during these trying times, Admin knows we need all the support we can get, what with our smaller nation count and nation strength.

[quote name='steelrzs' date='31 May 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1275274979' post='2317390']
and to top this all off immortals had weeks maybe even months into planning an attack on us while we were concentrating on growing our alliance and minding our own business they were saving war chests for this attack. as for the reason for the attack....they have none they left our alliance took all but 12 of our members and left us for dead and when we survied and turned things around it angerned them as they failed at their alliance.
[/quote]

This is why you should also have been saving warchests, because you never know what's going to happen next.

[quote name='DarkEra97' date='31 May 2010 - 06:18 AM' timestamp='1275283119' post='2317506']
This is why you should also have been saving warchests, because you never know what's going to happen next.
[/quote]

This, hostility can come from anywhere at any time. Fools are unprepared and then whine about it.

I dont recall whinning about anything I just merely stated a point, many of us hold very large warchest, in fact I took on sarm and did a fair amount of damage and I still have more than 2x the cash reserves he had at the end of our 7 day war

[quote name='steelrzs' date='31 May 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1275285315' post='2317531']
I dont recall whinning about anything I just merely stated a point, many of us hold very large warchest, in fact I took on sarm and did a fair amount of damage and I still have more than 2x the cash reserves he had at the end of our 7 day war
[/quote]
The problem is, if you cant actually win your attacks you can have a LiquidMercury size warchest and just be the worlds largest ATM when he GAs you/you GA him

[quote name='Stoned' date='31 May 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1275284282' post='2317516']
i am wondering why u filled ur warslots steve ...19 days inactive in nuke anarchy with only me on you ....sadly it failed since karma prevailed and i hit u twice with only 1 nuke
[/quote]
Wat? Did i spend too much time out in the sun or are you bragging about anarchying him with a nuke? cus thats kind of amusing

Edited by wickedj

right so i might explain it ...no i am not bragging about hitting him with nuke ...i am rubbing it in his face ...he s 20 days inactive, i have 1 nuke a day, 2 guys filled his slots so noone of our guys could go at him and yea he is still in anarchy ...that is what i meant

[quote name='wickedj' date='31 May 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1275286128' post='2317537']
The problem is, if you cant actually win your attacks you can have a LiquidMercury size warchest and just be the worlds largest ATM when he GAs you/you GA him[/quote]

:awesome:

and yes, you need to have your members keep warchests in case of war.

give each other hell, blow stuff up, never surrender, etc etc.

Edited by Fernando12

sure has...the immortals were a splinter of The Mafia, they left and took all but 12 of our members and failed at their own alliance so they got mad and are throwing a little temper tantrum because we survived thats all..when they get down in the lower 30's in NS they will be met with overwhelming force, of course this will be after they stop filling their war slots with friends to avoid attacks

[quote name='steelrzs' date='31 May 2010 - 08:00 AM' timestamp='1275289189' post='2317577']
sure has...the immortals were a splinter of The Mafia, they left and took all but 12 of our members and failed at their own alliance so they got mad and are throwing a little temper tantrum because we survived thats all..when they get down in the lower 30's in NS they will be met with overwhelming force, of course this will be after they stop filling their war slots with friends to avoid attacks
[/quote]

They might be met with overwhelming force... if you can ever knock them down. You do actually have to do damage to get someone into the lower tiers.

[quote name='steelrzs' date='31 May 2010 - 03:00 AM' timestamp='1275289189' post='2317577']
[/quote]

I brought myself down to 35k and I'm waiting...

The past six days have left me with gains. I feel I will have a long conversation with my old pal boredom at the end of this cycle as I am running out of easy things to sell to get back in range of your peoples. At least your allies have thus far recognized that there is no value in keeping you around after this display. Enjoy your impotence my steel friend.

As for war slots, I have no idea what you are talking about other than your inability to get people in them yourself. :smug:

PS: We are the "Immortals", not "The Immortals". Never been a member of the latter Sir Whines a Lot.