Immortals Offer Surrender Terms

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=253222 reason of war: bad tech deal
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=254667 reason of war: tech deal gone bad !!!

now i bet those 2 guys were buying tech from steve and he didnt send it

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wappas' date='31 May 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1275314971' post='2317726']
Stoned, why don't you tell us how you really feel.

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9554/stonedchart.png[/img]

[/quote]

LOL

Nice one.

xenon its not a tactic ...i just wanted to show Immortals that they arent playing fair ...all is alloved in war and love they say ...we ll this war has rules under terms and conditions paragraph 4, filling war slots ...wappas when will u stop showing us our charts? :) ...if charts mattered to me i wouldnt be in mafia in first place but in some big alliance

[quote name='Stoned' date='31 May 2010 - 10:17 PM' timestamp='1275315440' post='2317730']
xenon its not a tactic ...i just wanted to show Immortals that they arent playing fair ...all is alloved in war and love they say ...we ll this war has rules under terms and conditions paragraph 4, filling war slots ...wappas when will u stop showing us our charts? :) ...if charts mattered to me i wouldnt be in mafia in first place but in some big alliance
[/quote]

Stop blabbering, report it.

The almighty will deal with it.

very merciful terms SE! o/ im surpirsed u actually are letting them off so easily! keep up the good fight my friend!

ps mafia. stop your whining and deal with it

Edited by DirtDiver

[quote name='Stoned' date='31 May 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1275316372' post='2317735']
before the splinter or after ?
[/quote]

The Mafia has always been a terrible alliance, and this thread has only reaffirmed my belief that Immortals is doing a great service in driving it into the ground.

Good Luck Immortals, keep up the good work and you might get them to disband. :lol1:

I would just like to remind everyone that GOONS has an EODP with The Mafia, and I have put a post-it note near the desk of our Strategos asking him to meet me for lunch next week or whenever is good for him so we can begin the planning to form a committee to vote on whether or not to start an inquiry into the possibility of having talks with our Co-Pilot to determine the correct course of action for discussing with our Pilot whether or not to consider assisting the Mafia.

[quote name='Stoned' date='31 May 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1275315440' post='2317730']
[/quote]

I was talking about what SE said in his first post, anyway, carry on.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='31 May 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1275331212' post='2317995']
I would just like to remind everyone that GOONS has an EODP with The Mafia, and I have put a post-it note near the desk of our Strategos asking him to meet me for lunch next week or whenever is good for him so we can begin the planning to form a committee to vote on whether or not to start an inquiry into the possibility of having talks with our Co-Pilot to determine the correct course of action for discussing with our Pilot whether or not to consider assisting the Mafia.
[/quote]
words cannot describe how amazing this post is :wub: ktarthan :wub:

[quote name='Stoned' date='31 May 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1275315440' post='2317730']
[/quote]

Dude,

[quote]It has recently been brought to our attention that under the current wording the rule against discussing moderation issues (calling someone a troll etc) is limited to the IC forums.

This announcement is to make it clear that that rule applies to all forums that are not the moderation forums. any accusation of rule breaking that takes place outside of the appropriate moderation forum is grounds for a warning. [/quote]

Don't call them out for rules issues here. Report it. Seriously.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='31 May 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1275331212' post='2317995']
[/quote]
Will the TPS reports need to be filed in duplicate?

[quote name='Stoned' date='31 May 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1275330379' post='2317985']
and let me say that we arent going nowhere :) ...even if u all wish we did, we wont ...there will always be a member with The Mafia tag ...deal with it
[/quote]

We don't have to, the Immortals are.

Besides, the "deal with it" argument usually only works when your alliance is at least competent enough to defend itself from a smaller alliance without !@#$%*ing about it. [img]http://www.rantsnraves.org/images/smilies/remote/emot-colbert.gif[/img]

Edited by Mathias

[quote name='Burnsey' date='31 May 2010 - 02:18 PM' timestamp='1275329919' post='2317976']
Good luck Sarm, buddy. I don't know what you want to achieve here but your a friend. Again, good luck.
[/quote]
Oh thats easy and pretty simple to understand. A) Do as much damage as possible. As we near 300k damage I'd say we achieved that. B) Take possibly the biggest joke alliance in the game( aside from CSN of course :D ) and find a way to make them an even bigger joke. I'd say we achieved that too. :)

[quote name='wickedj' date='31 May 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1275336825' post='2318066']
Will the TPS reports need to be filed in duplicate?
[/quote]
At the very least, but Sardonic is a stickler for these sorts of things and usually wants it in triplicate. However that's assuming that the motion even gets past our Pre-TPS focus group.

i fail to see where we have been made a joke of here....just because we had 3 or 4 nations in range to defend you claim victory..Hahahahaha..wait till you get down into the ranks and we can get more than on nation on you at a time, I didt take any screen shots or anything but Id say you are quite a bit smaller than you were before I hit you. Just keep engaging us and soon you will be ZI'd and gone and guess what the Mafia will still be here again