Immortals Offer Surrender Terms

i shall translate sarmatian empire's actions into layman's terms:

"mommy mommy!!! why didn't you love meeeeee?!?! i need attention!!! i know!!!! i'll prove myself worthy of your love by doing something great on the internet!!! i will attempt the biggest thing of my life!!! attack a CN alliance!"

this whole thing is completely asinine. go get a hug or something, dude. the mafia is not amused.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Carden VonDraken' date='31 May 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1275349379' post='2318259']

"mommy mommy!!! why didn't you love meeeeee?!?! i need attention!!! i know!!!! i'll prove myself worthy of your love by doing something great on the internet!!! i will attempt the biggest thing of my life!!! attack a CN alliance!"

this whole thing is completely asinine. go get a hug or something, dude. the mafia is not amused.
[/quote]

It's a good thing you're being mature about this, otherwise people might take the Mafia even less seriously.

[quote name='Mathias' date='31 May 2010 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1275350708' post='2318288']
It's a good thing you're being mature about this, otherwise people might take the Mafia even less seriously.
[/quote]
Isn't this kinda stuff considered a good reason for this war? The reactions are priceless

[quote name='Carden VonDraken' date='31 May 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1275349379' post='2318259']

[/quote]
Even without whining like a baby, mocking anyone who's beating you into a pulp is never a good idea.

[quote name='steelrzs' date='31 May 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1275289189' post='2317577']the immortals failed at their own alliance so they got mad and are throwing a little temper tantrum because we survived thats all..[/quote] Anyone that produces so many awesome members like DirtDiver, Choader, King Boris, Master Bunny, Mr Clark, Al Capone, and more, who go on to make names for themselves elsewhere, and can still kick your collective arses probably hasn't "failed at their own alliance." IMHO, of course.

Edited by Gesepp

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' date='31 May 2010 - 08:48 PM' timestamp='1275338871' post='2318094']
Oh thats easy and pretty simple to understand. A) Do as much damage as possible. As we near 300k damage I'd say we achieved that. B) Take possibly the biggest joke alliance in the game( aside from CSN of course :D ) and find a way to make them an even bigger joke. I'd say we achieved that too. :)
[/quote]

we are not getting beaten into a pulp they are taking damage as well, as I have state before they were in range of 3 of our nations as we knock them down and more of our nations can declare you will see their NS drop remember they are quitting the game so long after their litte war is over the mafia will be here rebuilding and growing. this is no reason for this war what so ever they decided to dive bomb us on their way out..its not new its not a novel Idea its been done many times before.

Like Ive said in a previous post..they have planned this war for a long time so were they better prepared..of course but we have something they dont and that is called a family you dont see our nations defecting in mass numbers there were a few inactives at the begining and one large nation who went to one of our allies. We will prevail at any cost.

as far as Im concerned this thread can be locked as we refuse any terms of surrender regardless of what is offered

[quote name='steelrzs' date='31 May 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1275357106' post='2318424']
Like Ive said in a previous post..they have planned this war for a long time so were they better prepared..of course but we have something they dont and that is called a family you dont see our nations defecting in mass numbers there were a few inactives at the begining and one large nation who went to one of our allies. We will prevail at any cost.

as far as Im concerned this thread can be locked as we refuse any terms of surrender regardless of what is offered
[/quote]
So, because some of your nations are inactive, and because one member didn't feel like they believed in whatever your Family stands for enough to fight for you, it's an unfair conflict.

But because most of you aren't "defecting in mass numbers," you're a family, and you won't lose.

Makes sense to me.

I was refering to his plans to force us to disband by scaring our members with in game pm propaganda not the war, I never claimed it to be unfair other than the war slot filling by knight999.

Edited by steelrzs

lol, The Mafia, are you guys serious?

You are being beaten by a handful of people who have had to sell their infrastructure to drop down to your level. Even now, they are beating you. I'm sorry that you, and your military officials, are incompetent in launching a counter-offensive when you [b]clearly[/b] outnumber them. Seriously, way to go, you guys are truly a military machine.

What's even better is that you claim they had months to prepare? [b]So did you[/b]. Your alliance should [b]never[/b] be unprepared for war, so take this as a protip: keep warchests ready at all times, keep pumping technology into your nations, and make sure you have the right rotation for wonders so you have a nice balance of economic and military wonders.

EDIT: Name-calling just isn't worth it.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

im not sure what part of we dont have any nations in the range to declare on them...is it that hard to understand yes we have launched a limited number of offensive wars maybe if I put it in caps you guys will get it

1. WE DONT HAVE ANY NATIONS IN RANGE TO DECLARE AS PER THE RULES OF THE GAME YOU CAN DECLARE ON SOME ONE 150% BELOW OR ABOVE YOU THOSE OF US WHO ARE IN RANGE HAVE DECLARED.

2. WE WOULD HAVE DECLARED ON KNIGHT BUT HE HAD TWO FRIENDS FILL HIS OTHER TWO SLOTS....OH LOW AND BEHOLD THEY BOTH PEACED OUT SO HE COULD JUMP INTO PEACE MODE CAUSE HE WAS GETTING HIS REAR HANDED TO HIM

hopefully this will clairify some things cause i am sick of saying it

2. WE WOULD HAVE DECLARED ON KNIGHT BUT HE HAD TWO FRIENDS FILL HIS OTHER TWO SLOTS....OH LOW AND BEHOLD THEY BOTH PEACED OUT SO HE COULD JUMP INTO PEACE MODE CAUSE HE WAS GETTING HIS REAR HANDED TO HIM

dont u understand ? ...also we didnt finish with admin cuz i still want an anwser from them

[quote name='Stoned' date='01 June 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1275377760' post='2318887']

dont u understand ? ...also we didnt finish with admin cuz i still want an anwser from them
[/quote]

BECAUSE USING CAPS THE WHOLE TIME WILL MAKE PEOPLE BELIEF YOU MORE

Also I do hope you relies the almighty does not answer to you.

Edited by nutkase

So what exactly started this war? I've struggled my way through this entire thread looking for a reason and have yet to find one apart from what is obviously a one sided statement from a Mafia member. Is there a stated causus belli anywhere?

[quote]Related notice, immortals is hereby formed and immediately declares an issuance of war on The Mafia. Reasons will not be disclosed at this time.[/quote]

Researching and all I can find is this. Why the hell are Immortals getting a whole bunch of hails in this thread? Can't get my head around this nonsense at all.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

You also not realise that being a successful alliance requires you to have allies who will help you out in times of need? If you really are bone headed enough to believe that your alliance is doing well, and will continue in future to prosper, then you should take the situation of the last few weeks and use it as a learning experience.

Keep up the good work, Sarm.

have to dissapoint u nutkase and rulesaints ..ur both wrong

@poyplemonkeys - they abandoned The Mafia ages ago and now seek to destroy it because it survived and apparently they plan to stop playing tho i doubt they will

@poyplemonkeys - they abandoned The Mafia ages ago and now seek to destroy it because it survived and apparently they plan to stop playing tho i doubt they will

Yeah, that's the only thing approaching reasoning I got from this thread. Would be interesting to know the official Immortals stance on this though since they refused to give it at the initial DoW, something I've never seen before. As a side note, what treaties do The Mafia currently hold? Also same for Immortals.

[quote name='Stoned' date='01 June 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1275385900' post='2318942']

[/quote]

You think the almighty has to answer to you?

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='01 June 2010 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1275386509' post='2318950']
Yeah, that's the only thing approaching reasoning I got from this thread. Would be interesting to know the official Immortals stance on this though since they refused to give it at the initial DoW, something I've never seen before. As a side note, what treaties do The Mafia currently hold? Also same for Immortals.
[/quote]

As ktarthan pointed out earlier, GOONS has an EODP with The Mafia ( http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75033 )

So there´s that.