Immortals Offer Surrender Terms

I seem to remember Mafia having an ODP with HeroesOfGaming as well, though it isn't listed anywhere. Did you ditch it after you bandwagon'd your way into the last war?

Not that I'm complaining about you attacking us back then, I have never seen my people have so much fun beating someone. :lol1:

Edit: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80387

Edited by Erixxxx

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh well CRAP will be helping them in the coming days I'm sure. Again though, need helping to deal with 4 peeps... :awesome:

As for you up there who asked for a reason. Hatred, tired of the !@#$%^&* we put up with for over a year, them whining about everything(as you can see in this thread CAPS ON CRUISE CONTROL), and we knew the world would just laugh at them :) Hope that helps. If you wish for more feel free to pm me :D

Sarmatian Empire's reason for war is considered to be his views and only equal to 25% of the entire alliance's reasoning.

My reason spawns from running a failed alliance (read as The Immortals) that was a splinter of The Mafia and I am angry that they have been so successful, gathered so many allies (insert allies here) and generally done so well for themselves (3 years, 12k ANS and most members are over 100 days with the alliance). Also, something about bad blood and being accussed of being a spy without due cause then promptly banned from their boards tends to leave a bad taste in ones mouth.

If mafia wants peace, they clearly have their way out. I don't think we even asked for any material compensation!

[quote name='steelrzs' date='01 June 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1275371428' post='2318817']
1. WE DONT HAVE ANY NATIONS IN RANGE TO DECLARE AS PER THE RULES OF THE GAME YOU CAN DECLARE ON SOME ONE 150% BELOW OR ABOVE YOU THOSE OF US WHO ARE IN RANGE HAVE DECLARED.

2. WE WOULD HAVE DECLARED ON KNIGHT BUT HE HAD TWO FRIENDS FILL HIS OTHER TWO SLOTS....OH LOW AND BEHOLD THEY BOTH PEACED OUT SO HE COULD JUMP INTO PEACE MODE CAUSE HE WAS GETTING HIS REAR HANDED TO HIM

hopefully this will clairify some things cause i am sick of saying it
[/quote]

u mad?

Seriously, what a whine fest.

ah wappas, you attacked us unprovoked if anyone is getting reps its us, but hey this is fun I'll war till the last man if thats what you want it makes no difference to me.

[quote name='steelrzs' date='01 June 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1275403652' post='2319122']
ah wappas, you attacked us unprovoked if anyone is getting reps its us,
[/quote]

That is correct, and as I was stating, we are not asking for any reps, so the responsible thing here would be to take the way out and save your members. After all, isn't that one of the primary responsibilities of an alliance - protect your members?

[quote name='steelrzs' date='01 June 2010 - 10:47 AM' timestamp='1275403652' post='2319122']
I'll war till the last man if thats what you want it makes no difference to me.
[/quote]

What I want is to entertainment, the rest just so happens to be icing on the cake.

IMPORTANT PROCEDURAL UPDATE:

The formal motion that GOONS consider doing something about the situation their EODP partners find themselves in has now left the drafting commmittee and is in the hands of the delivery committee. I'll keep you updated with any other changes to the parliamentary status of this important document.

[quote name='commander thrawn' date='01 June 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1275417613' post='2319380']
I can see why the Mafia is so successful. How could anyone stop such organized criminals, which such vast economic resources? ;)
[/quote]
I thought my OP made this thread epic...but indeed the mafia posts have topped me :(

[quote name='Carden VonDraken' date='01 June 2010 - 06:45 AM' timestamp='1275389105' post='2318967']
this whole business makes me hungry for a burrito.

hugs and kisses all around and all that jazz.

no surrender. you can nuke us all to ZI if you want. we'll still have our pride.
i say good day.
[/quote]

That went out the window a long time ago.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='31 May 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1275331212' post='2317995']
I would just like to remind everyone that GOONS has an EODP with The Mafia, and I have put a post-it note near the desk of our Strategos asking him to meet me for lunch next week or whenever is good for him so we can begin the planning to form a committee to vote on whether or not to start an inquiry into the possibility of having talks with our Co-Pilot to determine the correct course of action for discussing with our Pilot whether or not to consider assisting the Mafia.
[/quote]

I don't think you want to rush into anything too hasty. Maybe you should consider setting up a steering party that can deliberate on whether a focus group could be convened to discuss the merits/demerits of pursuing a military intervention.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='01 June 2010 - 05:02 AM' timestamp='1275386509' post='2318950']
Yeah, that's the only thing approaching reasoning I got from this thread. Would be interesting to know the official Immortals stance on this though since they refused to give it at the initial DoW, something I've never seen before. As a side note, what treaties do The Mafia currently hold? Also same for Immortals.
[/quote]
Mafia has that ODP mentioned earlier. Immortals are, essentially, rogues and hold no treaties..as for CB, well, "no u" looks to be the CB :v:

hi Poyp :P

Edit: CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL..etc..etc

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Lord Rune' date='01 June 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1275428181' post='2319617']
I don't think you want to rush into anything too hasty. Maybe you should consider setting up a steering party that can deliberate on whether a focus group could be convened to discuss the merits/demerits of pursuing a military intervention.
[/quote]

Don't forget to fill out the focus group request forms in triplicate...

[quote name='der Rote Baron' date='01 June 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1275440715' post='2319881']
Delightful.

I can't wait to see if this alliance calls on allies to help them defeat four guys. lol.
[/quote]

And their allies haven't done anything in 3 weeks now. Put two and two together and you'll notice a fairly easy answer.

And look, The Mafia is all grown up. :wub:

[quote name='Stoned' date='01 June 2010 - 04:51 AM' timestamp='1275385900' post='2318942']
have to dissapoint u nutkase and rulesaints ..ur both wrong

@poyplemonkeys - they abandoned The Mafia ages ago and now seek to destroy it because it survived and apparently they plan to stop playing tho i doubt they will
[/quote]

I lol'd when I read this. You should have put it in CAPS though. If you wanted people to believe that you should have put it in caps lock.

Also "seek to destroy it" implies that you have somehow thwarted a 4 man alliance from destroying your alliance. Charts and graphs show otherwise :)

[quote name='der Rote Baron' date='01 June 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1275440715' post='2319881']
Delightful.

I can't wait to see if this alliance calls on allies to help them defeat [b]four guys[/b]. lol.
[/quote]

Ja, I think CRAP will be stepping up on the platter! :lol1: Quite amusing really!

o/ Sarmatian

much :wub: as always