An Official Nordreich Announcement

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ratonbox' date='20 May 2010 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1274401325' post='2306089']
O/ the great Nordreich !
O/ DT !
O/ NV !

Fly them with pride.
[/quote]
OH MY GOD...

Never Thought I would see the day!
Hail to NoR, DT, NV and all the nations of NOIR!
GP

Edited by Kanzler Bismark

[quote name='Striderwanabe' date='20 May 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1274403829' post='2306160']
After having such a debate over whether to upload the peace or war flag, it's nice to see both in the game. [b]But what to upload once we get a sanction?[/b] :unsure: Congratulations to Nueva Vida and Dark Templar, as well; you both have been model friends and allies to Nordreich, and it is only fitting that we should share this victory with you. Fly the flags with pride.
[/quote]

I guess the NOIR flag? haha

What a great day as today we don't only get the joy to upload our war flag but we also get the opportunity to thank DT and NV for their longtime loyalty and friendship.

o/ NoR
o/ DT
o/ NV

[quote name='Striderwanabe' date='20 May 2010 - 08:04 PM' timestamp='1274403829' post='2306160']
After having such a debate over whether to upload the peace or war flag, it's nice to see both in the game. But what to upload once we get a sanction? :unsure:[/quote]

Precedent says that you won't get to upload anything if/when the day comes.

Congrats on the new flags.