END of the conflict

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/oa0kec.jpg[/img]
On APRIL 20, 2010 the alliance Unity Front decreed a Ban on selling technology to the Gremlins. After the events that hav transpired with the weakening of Gramlins, we have decided to lift the ban because we along with the other alliances stand against the Gramlins untrustworthyness have greatly reduced there power and influence. So the ban is being lifted. May the end of the conflict bring peace between us two alliances.

This announcement like many of our others is a two part announcement. There have been issues between us and the player glad30 for some time now and he has recently threatened our member faniastan with violence. W e will NOT stand for this and we are just saying that we WILL defend our nations as part of a team. A temporary war council will be started composed of faniastan as the leader and hydrargyrum and imahappy4u as the advisors. We also hope a diplomatic solution is good and we will gladly negotiatie with them.
[font="Courier New"]
NOW...THE END OF THE BOYCOTT ON THE GRAMLINS AND THE CREATION OF THE FIRST EMERGENCY WAR COUNCIL OF UNITY FRONT IS...SIGNED AND DECREED ON MAY 18 2010[/font]
[url=z7.invisionfree.com/unityfront][img]http://i42.tinypic.com/bdtmvd.jpg[/img][/url]
[size="4"][I]UNITY FRONT STANDS FOR FREEDOM AND WE WELCOME THOSE WHO FIGHT WITH US[/I][/size]

Considering that it has often been common practice for alliances not to sell to other alliances that are currently at war, I always thought it was more interesting that I manage to buy from alliances who haven't announced that they [i]are[/i] selling tech to us.

Good job trying to jump on the Gre hate bandwagon by doing something that is such common practice that people don't usually even make announcements about it. I really feel chastised.

Edit: When we really start getting nasty you guys should really display your displeasure by announcing that you officially won't be assisting us with spy ops in the lower tier.

Edited by Ertyy

[quote name='Haflinger' date='18 May 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1274208857' post='2302301']
Ertyy, you misread the announcement. Which seems understandable given everything.
[/quote]

Actually, you misread my comment on the announcement. Again, it does seem understandable given where you tend to fall on everything. Ever since NPO went down you seem to pick the most stupid mainstream position available at the time and dog it until it dies. But I digress.

[quote name='Ertyy' date='18 May 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1274209147' post='2302308']
Actually, you misread my comment on the announcement. Again, it does seem understandable given where you tend to fall on everything. Ever since NPO went down you seem to pick the most stupid mainstream position available at the time and dog it until it dies. But I digress.
[/quote]
?

My beliefs are mainstream now?

Learn a new one every day.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='18 May 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1274211798' post='2302344']
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/oa0kec.jpg[/img]

Never change this flag :awesome: In Fact, find more reasons to post it.
[/quote]
I love this flag.

If you EVER replace it I might consider it as a viable CB. ;)

And hope you sort out the member who was a problem to you!

[quote name='Ertyy' date='18 May 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1274209147' post='2302308']
[/quote]

[quote name='MokhBhvellum' date='18 May 2010 - 02:22 PM' timestamp='1274206954' post='2302279']
[font="Courier New"]
NOW...THE END OF THE BOYCOTT ON THE GRAMLINS[/font]
[/quote]

[quote name='Ertyy' date='18 May 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1274208288' post='2302295']
[b]Good job trying to jump on the Gre hate bandwagon[/b]
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure you were the one who misread it. TUF is not jumping on the Ramlin hate bandwagon, but jumping off. So, I'm glad I could help you.

[quote name='Believland' date='18 May 2010 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1274214104' post='2302369']
I'm pretty sure you were the one who misread it. TUF is not jumping on the Ramlin hate bandwagon, but jumping off. So, I'm glad I could help you.
[/quote]

I'll help you.

Ertyy was saying that "not selling tech" to an alliance at war is common practice.
Therefore, announcing such a position was silly.

Now, this topic is equally silly because it is an announcement of their intent to begin selling to us again.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' date='18 May 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1274214791' post='2302384']
That flag, can you get a physical copy made? I want to enjoy burning it. ;)
[/quote]
The flag it burns my eyes