Another \m/ Announcement

[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nimp7m.jpg[/img]

[/center]

Hello everyone. I would like to announce of behalf of the Triumvirate of \m/, that we in fact, have a new Triumvir. I have decided to step down on behalf of reasons relating to RL. (OOC: I joined the military and was due to ship out on June 1st. However that has been delayed a few months.) Due to my stepping down, an election to appoint my successor was held. I selected the three candidates I felt would best take the reigns and lead \m/ to new heights, all the while keeping us unique. I don't want any people who are lame and feel that any PR is bad PR and avoid doing anything risky out of fear of backlash from the moralists. Thus, I selected D3filed, Supreme Emperor Daeg, and Emperor_Marx.

Well, the election ended the other day, and [b]Emperor_Marx[/b] was selected by the common membership of \m/ to take over the spot in the Triumvirate. Considering he is a former Triumvir, founder, and current Minister of Internal Affairs who contributes a great deal to the alliance, it's a solid choice. In his stead in the Internal Affairs Department, Thomas_Jackson will be taking over as Minister of Internal Affairs. I wish Marx good luck, and I hope he leads the same way I did, and tries to cause as much trouble as I did, because everyone loves to see the pot stirred, and lord knows nobody else is going to do it.

Good luck, Marx.

Signed,
\m/ Triumvirate

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='16 May 2010 - 09:10 AM' timestamp='1274015420' post='2299754']
I hear they have begun rationing the ability to comprehend more than a dozen words at any given time over at NSO, care to comment?
[/quote]

No, that's just Krunk.

OOC: Starfox, godspeed. Wishing you all the safety and luck in the world, you've chosen a tough path and a very respectable one. Please be careful out there, the world doesn't need to lose anyone with your intellect and wit /OOC

Congrats to the new leadership, hope you have a good run at it.

[quote name='Corinan' date='16 May 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1274018354' post='2299776']
No, that's just Krunk.
[/quote]
He's a little too good at that.

[quote name='Penkala' date='16 May 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1274021689' post='2299814']
It truly does get old, Death. You're better than that.
[/quote]
I'm starting to think he [i]isn't[/i] just nagging us and is being quite serious. It's sad really.