The End of \m/

Starfox101

348 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, my friends, I've been tricked. I was lured into techraiding The Big Bad, when he planned it all along. Now, my fate is sealed. However the mystery attacker is not yet revealed - who will it be?

[quote]Well I have to say this has been going even better then I planned. Gramlins has had only one ally come to its defense and thats \m/. Gramlins contunues to demand unconditional surrender, continues to fall apart and the forces against them have regained the momentum they were in danger of losing. \m/ has also more than played the role I assigned to them. Its not often you get to kill two birds with one stone and one tiny little nation. Sadly one alliance proved a little to smart to take the bait. GOONS I am sorry I did not give you enough credit I was warned you might be to smart for this. Oh well I suppose 3 birds is to much to ask for.
[/quote]

1. New Polar Order - Will Grub ascend the throne once more and waste all of his political capital again?

2. The Signature Warriors - Will they finally shed their Gramlins signatures and instead choose action to impose their will?

3. The Former Hegemony - Despite majority being under surrender terms, will they still defeat us?!

4. New Pacific Order - Will they get revenge for the pretend MADP we offered and they fell for?!

5. The Big Bad - Will he reveal a secret weapon that he didn't use on Gramlins - his priority target?

6. Invicta - Okay, that was a joke option. We all know they couldn't even defeat PPF. No offense to PPF, of course.

So...who will it be?

Edited by Starfox101

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='10 May 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1273499673' post='2293538']
Four and a half months wasn't a bad run. I will fight these imaginary allies of TBB until they overwhelm us all.
[/quote]
Yeah, we had a good run, but it's all over now...and on my watch. I will go down as the worst \m/ Triumvir of them all

How could you Big Bad who makes them good girls go bad.

Why is it, that when nations go rogue they always try to start with good intentions, then later they become completly insane and crazy and begin talking complete nonsense and begin being dilusional, maybe he is copying Methrages tactics? Try to confuse people into surrendering? It did not work well for him.

[img]http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h207/pd666/itsatrapou4.jpg[/img]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='10 May 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1273500388' post='2293547']
TBB probably persuaded admin to make > and < invalid. He is truly a master of Cyber Nations.
[/quote]

He didn't persuade admin, he tricked him! It was all part of his master plan to lure Starfox into attacking him.

[quote name='ktarthan' date='10 May 2010 - 11:03 AM' timestamp='1273503767' post='2293589']
To be fair, I'm pretty sure no one from GOONS hit TBB because his slots filled up too quickly - it had nothing to do with us being smart.
[/quote]

There was an open slot for a while that I took. My vanity wouldn't allow to have anybody but \m/ fill his slots. I imagine when we're done with him, he'll be smack dab in the middle of that huge influx of members you guys have picked up recently.

Starfox, I hope you know that this is a violation of our treaty by not placing us up there. Everyone here knows that Sparta will use us as their lapdogs and force us to cancel our treaty with you creating a new Karma that will effectively be brought about by The Big Bad, Rebel Virginia and Haflinger, all devised to bring about the destruction of \m/.

Conspiracy artists eat your hearts out!

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='10 May 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1273506816' post='2293620']
Starfox, I hope you know that this is a violation of our treaty by not placing us up there. Everyone here knows that Sparta will use us as their lapdogs and force us to cancel our treaty with you creating a new Karma that will effectively be brought about by The Big Bad, Rebel Virginia and Haflinger, all devised to bring about the destruction of \m/.

[/quote]

I knew I couldn't trust you. :mad:

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='10 May 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1273506816' post='2293620']

[/quote]
You forgot where the three of us are collaborating with Electron Sponge. :awesome:

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who brings about your end. All that matters is that TBB's grasp on Planet Bob politics is unmatched by anyone else. He has been kind enough to share his knowledge with you so that you can say your goodbyes before you are exterminated.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='10 May 2010 - 12:07 PM' timestamp='1273507655' post='2293631']
Sponge is far too intelligent to work with the likes of you three.
[/quote]
lol

Think what you want about that one. :P

I just brought it up because you can't possibly have a thread about a giant conspiracy to destroy \m/ without Electron Sponge in it, per the [i]Electron Sponge Destroyed \m/[/i] Act of 2007.