\m/ Announcement

[quote name='ktarthan' date='12 May 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1273693025' post='2296164']
There was three nations at ZI without any soldiers that he was able to hit.
[/quote]

Oh god, what have we done?! With the Military Might that TBB commands being effectivly derailed, these heinous ZIed nations are now free to wreak untold [I]havoc[/I] and [I]destruction[/I] on the nations of IRON!

If you can't tell, I'm entirely unamused by the bawwing from some of you. If TBB is the best hope IRON had, you are well and truly screwed without some divine intervention.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='12 May 2010 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1273691337' post='2296150']
You mean like TBB?[/quote]Not really.
The Gramlins nations attacked by TBB can get all the aid they need from their powerful alliance and are led by an inspiring great leader. They choose not to fight, well, maybe because they have nothing to fight for.
TBB is attacked by a bully alliance for daring to voice his opinion, with fresh nations, outnumbered and without a chance to get support of any kind.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1273697279' post='2296208']
Not really.
The Gramlins nations attacked by TBB can get all the aid they need from their powerful alliance and are led by an inspiring great leader. They choose not to fight, well, maybe because they have nothing to fight for.
TBB is attacked by a bully alliance for daring to voice his opinion, with fresh nations, outnumbered and without a chance to get support of any kind.
[/quote]
Wait, how can you have joined when this forum was new and now know who TBB is? Because from your post it looks like you don't.

Edited by Boyle

[quote name='Boyle' date='12 May 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1273697934' post='2296212']
Wait, how can you have joined when this forum was new and now know who TBB is? Because from your post it looks like you don't.
[/quote]

Whoa now! He's on a roll, trying to use whatever excuse he can to pin \m/ (and by default, anyone who is remotely linked to \m/) as being evil hegemonic bullies that are enabling Gre, destroying the game, and ruining lives.

And kicking puppies.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1273657911' post='2295910']
It's just natural that /m\ will help their kind in Gramlins.
I am not surprised, just disgusted.
[/quote]
I was wondering who would actually buy into this cheap play for propoganda (seriously, you could be in a Jack Diorno satire and not miss a beat) then realized that TBB already launched his crusade.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='09 May 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1273455578' post='2293012']
So \m/ is flying cap for Gramlins. Good to know I guess?
[/quote]

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1273657911' post='2295910']
[/quote]

I do hope you both properly stretched beforehand.

I'd [i]hate[/i] to see someone strain something from all that reaching and grasping.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1273661333' post='2295935']
So attacking a nation they are at war with is not helping them?
My disgust is above all for your tech raiding.
[/quote]
Sir, I must honestly state, we have not even begun to disgust you. You just wait, we shall perpetrate acts so heinous that you will vomit through your nose!

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='13 May 2010 - 04:18 AM' timestamp='1273713485' post='2296440']
Sir, I must honestly state, we have not even begun to disgust you. You just wait, we shall perpetrate acts so heinous that you will vomit through your nose![/quote]Oh, this is exactly what I expect of you.
I know you won't let me down.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1273722765' post='2296681']
Oh, this is exactly what I expect of you.
I know you won't let me down.
[/quote]

I just forced another person to give up his hopes of running an alliance. Are you disgusted? If not, I'll have to go tech raid more people.

fakeedit: Who are we kidding? I'm going to do that anyways.

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 10:52 AM' timestamp='1273657911' post='2295910']
[/quote]
Who the hell is /m\?

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='12 May 2010 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1273689913' post='2296138']
Based on our recent experience with Gramlins' military genius, it is most likely that his opponents were lying on their backs hoping death would come soon to save them all this trouble.
[/quote]
Then...defeat them?

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='12 May 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1273699842' post='2296233']
Somebody spied his DEFCON to 4 days ago and he still hasn't changed it back to 1. That's the epitome of rolling over.
[/quote]
Me, heh.

You cannot judge relevance by numbers from the Vox example.Vox as a force for change did not chance the paradigm with large nations.They focused a laser beam on perceived wrongs of the Hegemony and changed the world with tiny nations.Do not discount, as NPO did, a voice from the wilderness.

[quote name='Yggdrazil' date='13 May 2010 - 05:57 AM' timestamp='1273726656' post='2296745']
You cannot judge relevance by numbers from the Vox example.Vox as a force for change did not chance the paradigm with large nations.They focused a laser beam on perceived wrongs of the Hegemony and changed the world with tiny nations.Do not discount, as NPO did, a voice from the wilderness.
[/quote]
Buddy, \m/ has multiple former Vox Senators, likely the largest concentration of former Vox members around.

There's no similarities between a 1 man revolutionary front named after himself and Vox, a collection of true revolutionaries.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='10 May 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1273455578' post='2293012']
So \m/ is flying cap for Gramlins. Good to know I guess?
[/quote]

Oh come on now, I'm no big \m/ fan but that's just a really, really stupid connection to try and make. Honestly, it detracts from the weight of the other argument.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='13 May 2010 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1273700538' post='2296239']
And kicking puppies.
[/quote]

Now thats just mean. Why would you want to kick perfectly good stew meat material? Mean and unsanitary.

Good luck with your policy change \m/ remember, when breaking a fast, do not eat too much all at once.

[quote name='Aurion' date='12 May 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1273709164' post='2296359']
I do hope you both properly stretched beforehand.

I'd [i]hate[/i] to see someone strain something from all that reaching and grasping.
[/quote]

Being a member of GOD I should think that you would pretty much be a Yoga master.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='13 May 2010 - 05:11 AM' timestamp='1273741897' post='2296868']
Oh come on now, I'm no big \m/ fan but that's just a really, really stupid connection to try and make. Honestly, it detracts from the weight of the other argument.
[/quote]

Actually whether or not it is the intention of \m/ to do so (and I've subsequently heard several different explanations as to why they attack TBB), it has the same affect. So, no it's not "stupid" connection at all.

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='13 May 2010 - 09:04 AM' timestamp='1273755875' post='2296921']
Being a member of GOD I should think that you would pretty much be a Yoga master.
[/quote]

Properly relaxed muscles thanks to a proper stretching regimen helps with everything, and I do mean everything. You should try it sometime.

Especially if you insist on continuing to desperately grasp at straws. You really [i]are[/i] going to strain something, you know!

[quote name='Yggdrazil' date='12 May 2010 - 11:57 PM' timestamp='1273726656' post='2296745']
[/quote]
Egos, propaganda ability, and how you conduct yourself also come into play.

All of those would point away from TBB's favor, I believe.

Edited by Rey the Great

\m/ is doing us all a favor, those unaligned nations that get attacked realize that they should join an alliance that can protect them, thus teach them and bring them into Bob's Global Tech Market, thus increasing all of our individual economies.

They are thinking of the children we will all be bringing up in this harsh economic time, are you?

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='13 May 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1273805545' post='2297514']They are thinking of the children we will all be bringing up in this harsh economic time, are you?[/quote]It's just hard-love :lol1: