Veritas Smashedquitas

Chimaera

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1265748479' post='2171082']
Slip of the tongue more than anything about Grundig. Despite our allies from SSSW18 now being in IAA, we've still remained friends. Heck, I've got quite a few friends in IAA. Unfortunately the rest of the alliance can't take from their lead and be decent additions to Planet Bob.

As for having to wait for the treaty with LoSS to enter, that's rich. If LoSS is that inept that they needed help to fight alongside 3 other alliances, then I fear for their future...well, not really, but it's funny nonetheless.

I'm just flattered it's taking 5 alliances to attack us. Lil old insignificant VA. :D

o/ VA
[/quote]
I saw first hand what two "rogues" did to VA...Im really anxious to see what 5 alliances can do

o/ IAA =D you guys make me so proud :smug:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voldorish' date='09 February 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1265755821' post='2171337']
I saw first hand what two "rogues" did to VA...Im really anxious to see what 5 alliances can do

[/quote]
Yet, someone obviously think they do need 5 alliances on us to finish us off.

And at least this time no one has gathered information and used said info to stab us in the back.

[quote name='Mathias' date='09 February 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1265755151' post='2171314']
We all know that's not possible, because if JWConnor isn't talking, he wouldn't be doing much of anything quite frankly.

[/quote]

Um, what exactly should I be doing? I'm not VA gov. I dont have any real responsibilities.

And yes, I do speak my mind. Such is life.

And for the life of me, is everyone illiterate, lazy or just incompetent? It's spelled JWConn[b][color="#FF0000"]e[/color][/b]r.

:awesome:

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='Voldorish' date='09 February 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1265755821' post='2171337']

[/quote]

blah blah blah. Don't you have some bedpans to change or something? :lol1:

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1265757063' post='2171371']
Um, what exactly should I be doing? I'm not VA gov. I dont have any real responsibilities.

And yes, I do speak my mind. Such is life.

And for the life of me, is everyone illiterate, lazy or just incompetent? It's spelled JWConn[b][color="#FF0000"]e[/color][/b]r.

:awesome:
[/quote]

No, it's not. I have changed your name to JWConnor. Learn it, love it.

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='09 February 2010 - 05:05 PM' timestamp='1265756757' post='2171360']
Yet, someone obviously think they do need 5 alliances on us to finish us off.

And at least this time no one has gathered information and used said info to stab us in the back.
[/quote]
Yeah, like I needed to gather all that info to do the damage I did...besides..they still have my strategy that worked really well if they ask for it..and who knows ;) I may give them back that 15 mil they gave me to beat more of your nations down

[quote name='Californian' date='09 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265695782' post='2170114']
Have fun IAA. I know VA always puts up a good fight.
[/quote]

Not really. Surrendering to a 2-man rogue attack etc. etc.

[quote name='TheListener' date='09 February 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1265697121' post='2170162']
Perhaps you don't know who we are, you know that alliance that honored their treaty with GATO way back when one vision attacked them and GATO had no other support. We kinda died to honor our treaties, so calling us band-wagoner's is quite laughable.
[/quote]

No, I never heard of that war. I wonder where CSN was then. <_<

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1265754842' post='2171301']
Um....no?

Anywho, as far as the bad seeds in IAA I was referring to...it's mostly the jerkoffs who like to aid nuclear rogues and the government who just throws their hands up and says, "My bad" and does nothing about it. I guess those would be the ones I'm referring to.
[/quote]
Hmmmm...you consider [i]them[/i] bad seeds? I shudder at thinking about what category I fall under...

In the mean time, I look forward to watching your alliance get completely destroyed. Especially after waiting up so many nights some months ago to do so only to be disappointed. Now, I can watch happily.

[quote name='James Wilson' date='09 February 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1265758927' post='2171423']
You probably should be wondering that seeing as you weren't around for that war...
[/quote]
I'm always watching. Always.

[s]That's the pretty awesome thing about us, though. We don't respond to every criticism with "WE. DIED. FOR. OUR. FRIENDS." Pretty nifty, eh?

[/s]

Edit: not in the mood for 50 self-righteous IAA members to swarm me.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='09 February 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1265758971' post='2171426']
I'm always watching. Always.

[s]That's the pretty awesome thing about us, though. We don't respond to every criticism with "WE. DIED. FOR. OUR. FRIENDS." Pretty nifty, eh?

[/s]

Edit: not in the mood for 50 self-righteous IAA members to swarm me.
[/quote]
Thats not being self-righteous.

[quote name='James Wilson' date='09 February 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1265759455' post='2171439']
Thats not being self-righteous.
[/quote]

Thanks for the attempted grammar lesson, but I didn't say the action of swarming with me would be self-righteous; I called the members themselves self-righteous.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Penkala' date='09 February 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1265759810' post='2171450']
Thanks for the attempted grammar lesson, but I didn't say the action of swarming with me would be self-righteous; I called the members themselves self-righteous.
[/quote]
That wasn't a grammar lesson and I meant I wasn't being self-righteous.

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1265754842' post='2171301']
Um....no?

Anywho, as far as the bad seeds in IAA I was referring to...it's mostly the jerkoffs who like to aid nuclear rogues and the government who just throws their hands up and says, "My bad" and does nothing about it. I guess those would be the ones I'm referring to.
[/quote]
You didn't exactly ask for anything after the fact. So I'm not exactly sure what you want us to do about that, nor why you bring it up now. As a current member of the Imperial Ruling Council I feel somewhat compelled to do the following:

[center][IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/cottonblack726/franktv_frank_caliendo_240x260_1-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Some information for you: I wasn't involved in the whole rogue ordeal (neither were many of the current government actually, iirc), I don't even think I was in IAA at the time. So thanks for generalizing your opinions of IAA onto every single one of us. Much appreciated. The actions of a few do not always represent the many.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' date='09 February 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1265767819' post='2171640']
You didn't exactly ask for anything after the fact. So I'm not exactly sure what you want us to do about that, nor why you bring it up now. As a current member of the Imperial Ruling Council I feel somewhat compelled to do the following:

[center][IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/cottonblack726/franktv_frank_caliendo_240x260_1-1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Some information for you: I wasn't involved in the whole rogue ordeal (neither were many of the current government actually, iirc), I don't even think I was in IAA at the time. So thanks for generalizing your opinions of IAA onto every single one of us. Much appreciated. The actions of a few do not always represent the many.
[/quote]
Lol they are just mad at the fact that I was allowed to get away like I did during the fighting.

[ooc]Also..nice to know reaper[va] isn't disgracing my ooc name anymore ;)

[quote name='Co God Ben' date='09 February 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1265776802' post='2171922']
This topic makes me laugh.

Trying to make IAA look like dishonorable people is like trying to convince people that [url="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/348508323_0bdf3af3b5.jpg"]this puppy[/url] isn't adorable.
[/quote]

That puppy is totally not adorable :smug:

Wow, I've been gone too long. We've been declared on by an alliance with Grundig, Reaper, Voodoo, AND Scotsman in it? What in the...

Best of luck to those I mentioned, we've chatted, we've laughed, we've been vulgar, now we're off to war! Rock on to the rest of IAA, I don't know you, so I have no grievance against you other than this war that may very well last forever. Have fun.

[quote name='CrinkledStraw' date='10 February 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1265779545' post='2172020']
Wow, I've been gone too long. We've been declared on by an alliance with Grundig, Reaper, Voodoo, AND Scotsman in it? What in the...

Best of luck to those I mentioned, we've chatted, we've laughed, we've been vulgar, now we're off to war! Rock on to the rest of IAA, I don't know you, so I have no grievance against you other than this war that may very well last forever. Have fun.
[/quote]

Crinkly forgot about me... this is quite disappointing :(

[quote name='CrinkledStraw' date='10 February 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1265779545' post='2172020']

[/quote]

CRINKLY!!!!

You need to be more active on the ol comm channels.

[quote name='CrinkledStraw' date='09 February 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1265779545' post='2172020']

[/quote]
Dont forget blackrose and the rest of sssw18

also D= you should totally join some channels im in..how i miss those conversations..and the marriage that you walked out on to go to some other country =(