Veritas Smashedquitas

Chimaera

Oh silly TGS. You see, when we first planned on entering against the all powerful military force of TORN, we expected our chart to look something like this:

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Order%20of%20Righteous%20Nations

But wait, that's your chart. Let me find ours.

http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Imperial%20Assault%20Alliance

Now we know that TORN is taking damage from a lot of fronts, but we aren't receiving any damage in return, which is quite upsetting honestly. So now we are off to face VA, hoping that they will be more of a challenge than TORN is

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='09 February 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1265725970' post='2170526']
dark lord of the sith?

That's ivan... I'm not sure he's going to be happy about you taking his title.
[/quote]

Actually if you go back through the history of this [OOC]game[/OOC] Chimaera has always been Dark Lord of Sith when he was at the helm of the Imperial Assault Alliance, plus Chimaera honors a different rule of the Sith, He obeys the Rule of Two. While Ivan has hundreds of sith under his command, I would say it is quite different.

Edited by TheListener

[quote name='astronaut jones' date='09 February 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1265725970' post='2170526']
dark lord of the sith?

That's ivan... I'm not sure he's going to be happy about you taking his title.
[/quote]
Chim has had the title long, long before Ivan ever dreamed of the idea of a Sith alliance.

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1265696856' post='2170154']
I had 6 wars for the first round. Since I'm in constant nuclear anarchy, I have 3 right now. When you're doing massive damage to all of your targets but can't declare on anyone else, not sure what more you'd have us do. I have a feeling its lay over and surrender. But here's the thing, we have no interest in that. This is fun. So while you bandwagon and think you're so great for winning, consider we're actually putting ourselves on the line, much more than can be said about yourself.
[/quote]

i would suggest you remember that you hit our allies first thus any attempts at calling us bandwagonners is just plain ridiculous. as for putting yourself on the line? please, TOP/IRON went in thinking that the Polar-\m/ war would last longer and that it would be TOP/IRON/TORN/DAWN hitting CnG while there would not be as much back up for CnG. well they miscalculated heavily now you are suffering due to the mistake your alliance made. so what is really being said about ya'll?

[quote name='KahlanRahl' date='09 February 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1265718963' post='2170441']I would say it's pretty unfortunate that you separated one person into two different people. [b]Friends, really? You know them so well...[/b] :blink: (edit: in case people missed it, I corrected his mistake, in bold. *cough*)[/quote]

You really don't know what you're talking about there. Seriously.

Best of luck to my many friends in IAA. Against their non-VA targets of course. :v:

[quote name='rabonnobar' date='09 February 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1265745335' post='2170988']
You really don't know what you're talking about there. Seriously.

Best of luck to my many friends in IAA. Against their non-VA targets of course. :v:
[/quote]
I don't? Please enlighten me. I could have sworn that JWConnor said they were his friends, then I merely pointed out that were they friends, he probably wouldn't have so easily separated the names "Grundig" and "Taget" as two different people (or so it seemed to me in his original post). Really it was a light-hearted jab at what I thought was more than likely a mistake, but if you wish to see it as something more go ahead.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' date='09 February 2010 - 06:36 AM' timestamp='1265718963' post='2170441']
Oh pardon us, we did have to wait for LoSS to activate that little part of our treaty when they asked for some help. We'll make sure to bug all our treaty partners next time, right away, and make sure you know when we do. 'kay? :v:

I would say it's pretty unfortunate that you separated one person into two different people. Friends, really? You know them so well... :blink: (edit: in case people missed it, I corrected his mistake, in bold. *cough*)

And you say "had to", like they were forced to "join up with these people". The last I heard, they joined by choice. And I haven't heard them say anything about it being a shame. Every individual Imperial is treated like no less than family.
[/quote]

Slip of the tongue more than anything about Grundig. Despite our allies from SSSW18 now being in IAA, we've still remained friends. Heck, I've got quite a few friends in IAA. Unfortunately the rest of the alliance can't take from their lead and be decent additions to Planet Bob.

As for having to wait for the treaty with LoSS to enter, that's rich. If LoSS is that inept that they needed help to fight alongside 3 other alliances, then I fear for their future...well, not really, but it's funny nonetheless.

I'm just flattered it's taking 5 alliances to attack us. Lil old insignificant VA. :D

o/ VA

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1265748479' post='2171082']
Slip of the tongue more than anything about Grundig. [/quote]

Even people in sssw18 have done that on occasion. My fault for being intentionally confusing and using different names everywhere. ;)

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1265748479' post='2171082']
Slip of the tongue more than anything about Grundig. Despite our allies from SSSW18 now being in IAA, we've still remained friends. Heck, I've got quite a few friends in IAA. Unfortunately the rest of the alliance can't take from their lead and be decent additions to Planet Bob.

As for having to wait for the treaty with LoSS to enter, that's rich. If LoSS is that inept that they needed help to fight alongside 3 other alliances, then I fear for their future...well, not really, but it's funny nonetheless.

I'm just flattered it's taking 5 alliances to attack us. Lil old insignificant VA. :D

o/ VA
[/quote]
Most of our Imperials are decent people. Personally, I'm just responding in kind. I don't know any of you except what I've heard from word of mouth, and I try not to let those usually biased opinions cloud my judgment. What I've seen in this thread though is tilting my opinion their way. Perhaps you can turn that around?

Also remember, many alliances are fighting on multiple fronts, IAA and LoSS included. Our front was just a tad bit boring, as you can see from the banter between TORN/DAWN and ourselves. It's taking a lot of alliances to attack a lot of people. You're not special.

I would hope that this conflict could remain respectable and that we can all refrain from slandering and attacking each other, because I do like my VA buddies so very very much. VA is made up of some good people, just like SSSW18 was and IAA is, I dont see a need for us to be trashing each other, so I hope it wont happen :)

I wish my IAA comrades the best of luck, and my VA friends, may you not lose too much infra in this :)

Lets keep this conflict classy

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1265748479' post='2171082']

o/ VA
[/quote]

It's more like 3 offensive fronts and most of your top tier being in peace mode. Dont speak of things you dont know of. Assumptions are bad mmkay?

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='09 February 2010 - 03:58 PM' timestamp='1265752713' post='2171233']
Less trash talk and more killing please. :D
[/quote]

Um....no?

Anywho, as far as the bad seeds in IAA I was referring to...it's mostly the jerkoffs who like to aid nuclear rogues and the government who just throws their hands up and says, "My bad" and does nothing about it. I guess those would be the ones I'm referring to.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='09 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1265752713' post='2171233']
Less trash talk and more killing please. :D
[/quote]

We all know that's not possible, because if JWConnor isn't talking, he wouldn't be doing much of anything quite frankly.

And as for the nuke rogue comment:

[img]http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/17636/original/wahmbulance.jpg[/img]

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1265754842' post='2171301']
Um....no?

Anywho, as far as the bad seeds in IAA I was referring to...it's mostly the jerkoffs who like to aid nuclear rogues and the government who just throws their hands up and says, "My bad" and does nothing about it. I guess those would be the ones I'm referring to.
[/quote]

Hey now The gov't comment is laughable it's not our fault you guys never asked for anything to make up for it. We're not going to pay extra if we don't have to, catch my drift conner. ;)