Veritas Smashedquitas

Chimaera

[center][img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x126/tylerldavies/DoW-1.png[/img][/center]

Tonight, the Imperial Assault Alliance comes to you under the gravest of circumstances: our longtime friends and allies at the League of Small Superpowers have asked us to activate the oA clause of our ancient MDoAP against their foes in the current war.

Regardless of the Empire's current status of engagement on two fronts with TORN and DAWN, we do not leave our friends to burn while we can stand and make a difference.

The Imperial Assault Alliance hereby declares war upon Veritas Aequitas.

Signed for the Empire,

Chimaera, Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance, Owner of Locke's Soul, Destroyer of The Galactic Republic (oops) and the only human to have taken a bite of Burger and survived

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chimaera' date='09 February 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1265694194' post='2170017']
Chimaera, Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance, Owner of Locke's Soul, Destroyer of The Galactic Republic (oops) [b]and the only human to have taken a bite of Burger and survived[/b]
[/quote]
I protest. I have successfully digested Burger in his entirety before.

o/ IAA
Cry Havoc and let slip the Loris of war!

[quote name='Taget' date='09 February 2010 - 05:57 AM' timestamp='1265695026' post='2170079']
[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3503/sadsmiley3.jpg[/img]

This war makes me sad. Not something I wanted to see. Hopefully it'll be short and my friends in VA will come out okay.
[/quote]

Yeah, for real. I still love you guys. Threesome forever.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='09 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265695474' post='2170104']
Awww, we couldn't give you enough slots? Sorry about that, glad you found some others while you wait in line :)
[/quote]

Lol we got plenty of slots on TORN, just check out Bigwoody, that would be our work ;) TORN just wasn't enough to satisfy our hunger.

Your so brave, expanding to a third front when TORN+DAWN combined have under 50 nations and you're occupying an utterly unimpactful number of war slots. You really deserve congratulations for taking on alliances in the face of such insurmountable odds. /sarcasm