Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chimaera

Veritas Smashedquitas

[center][img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x126/tylerldavies/DoW-1.png[/img][/center]

Tonight, the Imperial Assault Alliance comes to you under the gravest of circumstances: our longtime friends and allies at the League of Small Superpowers have asked us to activate the oA clause of our ancient MDoAP against their foes in the current war.

Regardless of the Empire's current status of engagement on two fronts with TORN and DAWN, we do not leave our friends to burn while we can stand and make a difference.

The Imperial Assault Alliance hereby declares war upon Veritas Aequitas.

Signed for the Empire,

Chimaera, Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance, Owner of Locke's Soul, Destroyer of The Galactic Republic (oops) and the only human to have taken a bite of Burger and survived

[quote name='rabonnobar' date='09 February 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1265694366' post='2170030']
Another? Alright then.
[/quote]
when one brother goes to war the other one will too

[quote name='Chimaera' date='09 February 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1265694194' post='2170017']
Chimaera, Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance, Owner of Locke's Soul, Destroyer of The Galactic Republic (oops) [b]and the only human to have taken a bite of Burger and survived[/b]
[/quote]
I protest. I have successfully digested Burger in his entirety before.

o/ IAA
Cry Havoc and let slip the Loris of war!

Chim you forgot to mention the arrival of a new imperial within the coming days... sheesh, Rebirth is having a baby shower sometime this week, and then Burger Jr. Joins the IAA...

[quote name='legion-x' date='09 February 2010 - 05:49 AM' timestamp='1265694588' post='2170047']
when one brother goes to war the other one will too
[/quote]

Sure. See you guys out there then. :)

[quote name='The Syndic' date='09 February 2010 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1265694677' post='2170052']
The Loris is famished.
[/quote]

Yea, TORN and DAWN just weren't quite enough to satisfy the hunger of the Loris.

[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3503/sadsmiley3.jpg[/img]

This war makes me sad. Not something I wanted to see. Hopefully it'll be short and my friends in VA will come out okay.

[quote name='TheListener' date='08 February 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1265694843' post='2170064']
Yea, TORN and DAWN just weren't quite enough to satisfy the hunger of the Loris.
[/quote]
The Loris will never be satisfied or so I hear...

[quote name='Taget' date='09 February 2010 - 05:57 AM' timestamp='1265695026' post='2170079']
[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3503/sadsmiley3.jpg[/img]

This war makes me sad. Not something I wanted to see. Hopefully it'll be short and my friends in VA will come out okay.
[/quote]

Yeah, for real. I still love you guys. Threesome forever.

Awww, we couldn't give you enough slots? Sorry about that, glad you found some others while you wait in line :)

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='09 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265695474' post='2170104']
Awww, we couldn't give you enough slots? Sorry about that, glad you found some others while you wait in line :)
[/quote]

Lol we got plenty of slots on TORN, just check out Bigwoody, that would be our work ;) TORN just wasn't enough to satisfy our hunger.

Your so brave, expanding to a third front when TORN+DAWN combined have under 50 nations and you're occupying an utterly unimpactful number of war slots. You really deserve congratulations for taking on alliances in the face of such insurmountable odds. /sarcasm