Veritas Smashedquitas

Chimaera

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265695837' post='2170115']
Your so brave, expanding to a third front when TORN+DAWN combined have under 50 nations and you're occupying an utterly unimpactful number of war slots. You really deserve congratulations for taking on alliances in the face of such insurmountable odds. /sarcasm
[/quote]

Who is looking for congratulations? We're simply looking for another enemy to satisfy our hunger. TORN worked for a couple days then we kinda destroyed most of the nations we were at war with (Example Bigwoody) so we needed more targets to have fun with.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TheListener' date='09 February 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1265695980' post='2170118']
Who is looking for congratulations? We're simply looking for another enemy to satisfy our hunger. TORN worked for a couple days then we kinda destroyed most of the nations we were at war with (Example Bigwoody) so we needed more targets to have fun with.
[/quote]

I dealt out about 3 times as much damage to the one nation that attacked me than I took in from him. Nice try though. Perhaps you should do some real fighting before you go patting yourselves on the back.

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1265695837' post='2170115']
Your so brave, expanding to a third front when TORN+DAWN combined have under 50 nations and you're occupying an utterly unimpactful number of war slots. You really deserve congratulations for taking on alliances in the face of such insurmountable odds. /sarcasm
[/quote]

awwwww.... are you sad you and DAWN don't have IAA all to yourselves anymore? :( it is okay. i am sure we can still give you some attention.

anyways, loving the new banner. also, hello VA, the Loris Still Hungers.

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1265696219' post='2170129']
I dealt out about 3 times as much damage to the one nation that attacked me than I took in from him. Nice try though. Perhaps you should do some real fighting before you go patting yourselves on the back.
[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry I'm not fighting a TORN nation... again news to me. Thus far, the far better equipped TORN nation has dealt 100 tech and 400 infra to my nation while myself and one other IAA nation have dropped him from 3999 infra to 2800, and a couple hundred tech. So I'm going to keep patting myself on the back for doing what I continue to talk about. Again I'll point out Bigwoody who has lost over 35k NS in his war against IAA nations.

Edited by TheListener

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1265696219' post='2170129']
[/quote]
Our apologies that we lost one isolated front. Perhaps before you cast stones, you should take a look at your alliance crumbling around you?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='09 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1265696302' post='2170132']
awwwww.... are you sad you and DAWN don't have IAA all to yourselves anymore? :( it is okay. i am sure we can still give you some attention.

anyways, loving the new banner. also, hello VA, the Loris Still Hungers.
[/quote]

Yes. We wanted IAA all to our selves. Its ok though, have fun with VA, just dont get too hurt for when you come back to us! We like a challenge :)

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265695837' post='2170115']
[/quote]
Silly man. Opening your mouth was a big mistake ;) Like the others said, not our fault it was a lost cause. There wasn't much there to work with in the first place...

Edit: And you're in PM no less? Come out and play with us, I'm sure we have some spare nations... ;)

Edited by KahlanRahl

[quote name='Chimaera' date='09 February 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1265696516' post='2170142']
Our apologies that we lost one isolated front. Perhaps before you cast stones, you should take a look at your alliance crumbling around you?
[/quote]

I had 6 wars for the first round. Since I'm in constant nuclear anarchy, I have 3 right now. When you're doing massive damage to all of your targets but can't declare on anyone else, not sure what more you'd have us do. I have a feeling its lay over and surrender. But here's the thing, we have no interest in that. This is fun. So while you bandwagon and think you're so great for winning, consider we're actually putting ourselves on the line, much more than can be said about yourself.

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1265696219' post='2170129']
[/quote]

You seem to have missed your current war slot's AA fields. I am truly sorry that you have no war slots open for an IAA attacker.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='09 February 2010 - 02:21 AM' timestamp='1265696516' post='2170142']
[/quote]

Crumbling? When did that happen??? *looks at that nation he just anarchied* hmmmmm... :lol1: o/iaa

Edited by stevepal

[quote name='the great sam' date='09 February 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1265696856' post='2170154']
I had 6 wars for the first round. Since I'm in constant nuclear anarchy, I have 3 right now. When you're doing massive damage to all of your targets but can't declare on anyone else, not sure what more you'd have us do. I have a feeling its lay over and surrender. But here's the thing, we have no interest in that. This is fun. So while you bandwagon and think you're so great for winning, consider we're actually putting ourselves on the line, much more than can be said about yourself.
[/quote]

Perhaps you don't know who we are, you know that alliance that honored their treaty with GATO way back when one vision attacked them and GATO had no other support. We kinda died to honor our treaties, so calling us band-wagoner's is quite laughable.

[quote name='The Syndic' date='09 February 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1265696957' post='2170158']
You seem to have missed your current war slot's AA fields. I am truly sorry that you have no war slots open for an IAA attacker.
[/quote]

As are we. We'll try and send Nexus on its way real quick so we can open up some slots for you guys. Hope you at least give us first priority for slots as they open up. After all you did declare on us first.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='09 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1265697184' post='2170164']
As are we. We'll try and send Nexus on its way real quick so we can open up some slots for you guys. Hope you at least give us first priority for slots as they open up. After all you did declare on us first.
[/quote]
Well if some, including yourself, would come out and fight this would not be a problem would it :P

[quote name='Lord Curzon' date='09 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265697184' post='2170164']
[/quote]

The sheer amount of peace mode was overpowering. I got one of the few TORN targets and was able beat him down quite nicely. ^_^

[quote name='The Syndic' date='09 February 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1265697382' post='2170168']
The sheer amount of peace mode was overpowering. I got one of the few TORN targets and was able beat him down quite nicely. ^_^
[/quote]

I'll be out on the 11th. Look me up ;)

Btw, 17% of IAA is in peace mode and 23% TORN is in peace mode. So lets chill out on the melodrama when there is a 6% difference bud. You got one of the "few TORN targets" because all told we're fighting 15 different alliances. Not finding slots comes with the territory of declaring on a dogpiled alliance, I apologize that our slots are so popular. :)

Edit: added more info

Edited by Lord Curzon

[quote name='Taget' date='09 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1265695026' post='2170079']
[img]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3503/sadsmiley3.jpg[/img]

This war makes me sad. Not something I wanted to see. Hopefully it'll be short and my friends in VA will come out okay.
[/quote]

Agreed, I feel the same way..........

Edited by Lady Blackrose

Haha...I'd say this was unexpected, but it's hard to overlook the oh-so-intelligent Timeline spilling the beans for ya yesterday with his spy op. Anywho, it figures you'd wait for us to have our hands full til ya joined the party.

Good times. It's unfortunate that friends like Blackrose, Taget, Grundig, Brandon and so many others had to join up with these people. Definitely a shame. C'est la vie.

:D

[quote name='JWConner' date='09 February 2010 - 06:38 AM' timestamp='1265715522' post='2170414']
Haha...I'd say this was unexpected, but it's hard to overlook the oh-so-intelligent Timeline spilling the beans for ya yesterday with his spy op. Anywho, it figures you'd wait for us to have our hands full til ya joined the party.

Good times. It's unfortunate that friends like Blackrose, [b]Taget (Grundig)[/b], Brandon and so many others had to join up with these people. Definitely a shame. C'est la vie.

:D
[/quote]
Oh pardon us, we did have to wait for LoSS to activate that little part of our treaty when they asked for some help. We'll make sure to bug all our treaty partners next time, right away, and make sure you know when we do. 'kay? :v:

I would say it's pretty unfortunate that you separated one person into two different people. Friends, really? You know them so well... :blink: (edit: in case people missed it, I corrected his mistake, in bold. *cough*)

And you say "had to", like they were forced to "join up with these people". The last I heard, they joined by choice. And I haven't heard them say anything about it being a shame. Every individual Imperial is treated like no less than family.

Edited by KahlanRahl