Veritas Smashedquitas

Chimaera

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My original plan was to be lazy with this war and just manage the targets I was assigned. But after reading JWConnor's posts, I'm now motivated to do something like this to the VA targets in my range:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKzM8xsQ5-U
(2:16 - 2:18)

cwutididthar? :smug:

[quote name='Co God Ben' date='09 February 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1265776802' post='2171922']
[url="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/127/348508323_0bdf3af3b5.jpg"]this puppy[/url] isn't adorable.
[/quote]
There, that's better. [url="http://dailysquee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/129086101219470986.jpg"]This[/url] is truly adorable.

[quote name='menwearpink135' date='10 February 2010 - 06:50 PM' timestamp='1265849453' post='2173498']
My original plan was to be lazy with this war and just manage the targets I was assigned. But after reading JWConnor's posts, I'm now motivated to do something like this to the VA targets in my range:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKzM8xsQ5-U
(2:16 - 2:18)

cwutididthar? :smug:
[/quote]

Awwww, I'm touched. I think it's funny that so many attack me for generalizing my disgust for IAA based on a few of their actions in the past by a select few, yet then generalize their distaste for VA for, well, my actions...and I'm not even VA gov :D

I find the double standard deliciously decadent.

Anywho, we knew what we were getting into. We knew that IAA would pile on once they got their opportunity. I'll just make sure I take some down on my way :D

:wub: Voodoo :wub:

[quote name='menwearpink135' date='11 February 2010 - 05:01 AM' timestamp='1265860918' post='2173859']
I never said I didn't like VA. I don't know VA, therefore I won't judge them. But since you have pissed me off, I'm going to take it out on your friends. You should apologize to them when their nations are in ZI.
[/quote]
Well, someone doesn't like us. Otherwise you wouldn't have been ready and waiting to hit us for months. :P

Or maybe it's just Conner's fault (again). :D

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='11 February 2010 - 05:30 AM' timestamp='1265884211' post='2174452']
Well, someone doesn't like us. Otherwise you wouldn't have been ready and waiting to hit us for months. :P

Or maybe it's just Conner's fault (again). :D
[/quote]

Someone said we were ready and waiting to hit you guys for months? I call shenanigans, I mean you were our targets for the Worst War Ever if that had broken out, but that kinda didn't happen.

[quote name='Mathias' date='11 February 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1265910452' post='2175071']
Connor certainly doesn't help VA relations. :v:
[/quote]
We don't have a Conn[b]O[/b]r in VA. :P

Edited by Erixxxx

[quote name='Mathias' date='11 February 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1265910452' post='2175071']
Connor certainly doesn't help VA relations. :v:
[/quote]
That's why I have a job. Granted, it's mostly damage-control and cleaning up after him, but we get by and still love him to death.

[quote name='TheListener' date='11 February 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1265911458' post='2175112']
must have missed where Mathias changed Conner's name to Connor...
[/quote]
Right. I read that when I got out of bed this morning, not much sticks at that hour. :P

[quote name='mankiller' date='11 February 2010 - 12:29 PM' timestamp='1265912981' post='2175179']
That's why I have a job. Granted, it's mostly damage-control and cleaning up after him, but we get by and still love him to death.
[/quote]
We all know how easy it is to get a job in VA..i went from applicant to the highest form of govt other than erixxx.went from 0 to head of military in like a week

Also Conner you can be disgusted with IAA all you want..at least their alliance grows..at least they can come back from being destroyed in a war and rise even stronger than before..VA has been around for so long and couldnt even mimic the success of CON before its fall.

Edited by Voldorish

Veritas Aequitas I saw a few have stated we came in once others had already piled on, trust me thats not the case, we do not attack with no treaty or CB, if I am not mistaken thats your side of the war who does such things.

We just wanted to clean up BoB a little and will start by taking you out.

[quote name='Voldorish' date='11 February 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1265919434' post='2175375']
We all know how easy it is to get a job in VA..i went from applicant to the highest form of govt other than erixxx.went from 0 to head of military in like a week

Also Conner you can be disgusted with IAA all you want..at least their alliance grows..at least they can come back from being destroyed in a war and rise even stronger than before..VA has been around for so long and couldnt even mimic the success of CON before its fall.
[/quote]

Oh Mr Reaper, where do I begin...
I guess we'll have to go over this again. I've known you for a long time. You were part of my staff in CON when I was head of Military. In VA's early stages, you were even a member. You joined us for a short time but then left (I dont remember why). You and I also continued to keep in touch over the next couple of years on a friendly basis. We chatted, kept things jovial. You then came to VA from IAA telling me that you were upset with the way IAA was being handled and that they wouldn't allow you to move up in their government. So, I vouched for you and VA accepted you in. I vouched for you again, as you had served on my military staff in CON and we'd been friends (apparently not as it seems) and told Erixxxx you'd be a great fit in military as we had a position recently open up. So, based on my 2 year relationship with you and my knowledge that you'd served with me before as a military official, yes, you were moved over to the head of our military. We've never moved a stranger into upper gov in such a short period of time, and most likely never will.

Little did I know that you had taken advantage of our friendship to join VA under false pretenses and spy on VA, acquiring several members' warchest information. Then (ooc: on my RL birthday of all days) you showed your true colors and attacked VA along with a couple other rogues, sending our members messages that they should leave the alliance.

So don't act all smug that you've done some great thing and infiltrated an alliance. No. You stabbed a long-time friend in the back while you tried to become some sort of martyr for an alliance that you couldn't save.

Fact is, you're irrelevant now. You're wholly untrustworthy, and the company you keep resembles your character.

Moving along...

Now to those who say they dislike VA because of what I say, take a look in the mirror. You have just claimed I judge IAA by what previous gov have done, or what other members have done, yet none of you know other VA members (or have issues with them) but judge them by my actions.

Hop off that pedestal. If you don't like me...join the club. My friends and allies know me and know where I stand. I don't hold my tongue and am a big enough man to take the shot back.

It's just a shame that our great friends in SSSW18 are now part of this alliance. We had so many great memories. It's a good thing I don't lump them in as IAAers, whether they wear the tag or not. They'll always be SSSW18 to me.

*steps off soapbox

:lol1:

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='JWConner' date='11 February 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1265921041' post='2175430']
Oh Mr Reaper, where do I begin...
I guess we'll have to go over this again. I've known you for a long time. You were part of my staff in CON when I was head of Military. In VA's early stages, you were even a member. You joined us for a short time but then left (I dont remember why). You and I also continued to keep in touch over the next couple of years on a friendly basis. We chatted, kept things jovial. You then came to VA from IAA telling me that you were upset with the way IAA was being handled and that they wouldn't allow you to move up in their government. So, I vouched for you and VA accepted you in. I vouched for you again, as you had served on my military staff in CON and we'd been friends (apparently not as it seems) and told Erixxxx you'd be a great fit in military as we had a position recently open up. So, based on my 2 year relationship with you and my knowledge that you'd served with me before as a military official, yes, you were moved over to the head of our military. We've never moved a stranger into upper gov in such a short period of time, and most likely never will.

Little did I know that you had taken advantage of our friendship to join VA under false pretenses and spy on VA, acquiring several members' warchest information. Then (ooc: on my RL birthday of all days) you showed your true colors and attacked VA along with a couple other rogues, sending our members messages that they should leave the alliance.

So don't act all smug that you've done some great thing and infiltrated an alliance. No. You stabbed a long-time friend in the back while you tried to become some sort of martyr for an alliance that you couldn't save.

Fact is, you're irrelevant now. You're wholly untrustworthy, and the company you keep resembles your character.

Moving along...

Now to those who say they dislike VA because of what I say, take a look in the mirror. You have just claimed I judge IAA by what previous gov have done, or what other members have done, yet none of you know other VA members (or have issues with them) but judge them by my actions.

Hop off that pedestal. If you don't like me...join the club. My friends and allies know me and know where I stand. I don't hold my tongue and am a big enough man to take the shot back.

It's just a shame that our great friends in SSSW18 are now part of this alliance. We had so many great memories. It's a good thing I don't lump them in as IAAers, whether they wear the tag or not. They'll always be SSSW18 to me.

*steps off soapbox

:lol1:
[/quote]
Could have at least given me a tl;dr

Uh I never had an issue with you..just VA as a whole

The whole infiltrating your alliance =P i will admit..complete freak accident..i was just going to get in there and figure out a little bit but when military became an offer yeah i took it...my goal was to do as much damage to the alliance VA as possible..it isnt my fault you all took it to heart..forgive me for being able to separate OOC and IC relationships...what i do IC doesnt reflect my OOC self at all..and any contacts i had with you outside of official business with alliance was all OOC.

Yeah I was in VA for a while..after they kicked Krager out of CON and i had already been inactive for quite some time..i stayed in VA for i dont know how long.wasnt very long at all and i wasnt very active

as far as serving under you in CON military...i really dont remember that much considering CON was pretty much neutral until the unjust war

When VA left it killed CON...i dont count the after unjust war even CON..it wasnt CON

So i do not feel that VA should live after taking major parts of an alliance and leaving it to die

and that whole IAA "my bad" thing

IAA govt had no idea what had happened until they logged on..wasnt their fault..those 5 members that sent me aid did it because i went to them and said "since IAA is supposed to be declaring on VA tomorrow anyway how about you send me 3 mil" the war didnt happen so the aid became a problem that chimaera or other govt members had no idea about until they logged in the next day and i told them "yeah i did something that may cause a problem" that whole ordeal was my fault..misleading certain members of IAA that saw me an an opportunity to help them in wartime and they took it..you cant blame them for that..they were trying to help their alliance above all else.

[quote name='Brother Kane' date='11 February 2010 - 03:11 PM' timestamp='1265922713' post='2175470']
I disagree with your assessment of him being untrustworthy. He is the best ally a rogue could ask for :wub:
[/quote]
:wub: He's the best ally because he can separate OOC and IC really well..and agrees with me on just about every situation in CN

Edited by Voldorish

[quote name='Voldorish' date='11 February 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1265922384' post='2175462']
Could have at least given me a tl;dr

Uh I never had an issue with you..just VA as a whole

The whole infiltrating your alliance =P i will admit..complete freak accident..i was just going to get in there and figure out a little bit but when military became an offer yeah i took it...my goal was to do as much damage to the alliance VA as possible..it isnt my fault you all took it to heart..forgive me for being able to separate OOC and IC relationships...what i do IC doesnt reflect my OOC self at all..and any contacts i had with you outside of official business with alliance was all OOC.

Yeah I was in VA for a while..after they kicked Krager out of CON and i had already been inactive for quite some time..i stayed in VA for i dont know how long.wasnt very long at all and i wasnt very active

as far as serving under you in CON military...i really dont remember that much considering CON was pretty much neutral until the unjust war

When VA left it killed CON...i dont count the after unjust war even CON..it wasnt CON

So i do not feel that VA should live after taking major parts of an alliance and leaving it to die

and that whole IAA "my bad" thing

IAA govt had no idea what had happened until they logged on..wasnt their fault..those 5 members that sent me aid did it because i went to them and said "since IAA is supposed to be declaring on VA tomorrow anyway how about you send me 3 mil" the war didnt happen so the aid became a problem that chimaera or other govt members had no idea about until they logged in the next day and i told them "yeah i did something that may cause a problem" that whole ordeal was my fault..misleading certain members of IAA that saw me an an opportunity to help them in wartime and they took it..you cant blame them for that..they were trying to help their alliance above all else.
[/quote]

Really? No issue with me? I believe originally you wanted me to leave VA for peace then you wanted me to apologize for having brought forth the downfall of CON.

It's not my fault that you and the others couldn't resurrect CON. So many other alliances have formed after splitting from another. VA consisted of 5 gov members leaving CON. Head of Military, deputy of military, military officer, head of recruiting and deputy of recruiting. You're telling me that the loss of military and recruiting staff caused the alliance to crumble? Listen, I have no ill-will against CON, and won't drag them through the dirt as they're now members of IRON. But I won't be held responsible because the alliance couldn't recover from that. There were more than enough capable members in CON to remain an alliance.

That's the last I'll revisit on the CON ordeal. CON is now part of IRON, and we have no issue at all. Only members who abandoned CON continued to have issues. Not my problem.

This is the last I'll discuss this issue. It's been played out and I'm sick of explaining how things work to someone who has a skewed sense of reality.

To IAA, I'll do my best not to generalize all of the alliance for what a few people have done. I acknowledge that I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry. There are a few people in the alliance that have left a bad taste in my mouth, but as I've said before, I hold many friendships with IAAers. You can hate me all you want, but try to remember I don't speak for VA, just myself.

:blush:

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='JWConner' date='11 February 2010 - 03:18 PM' timestamp='1265923088' post='2175490']
Really? No issue with me? I believe originally you wanted me to leave VA for peace then you wanted me to apologize for having brought forth the downfall of CON.

It's not my fault that you and the others couldn't resurrect CON. So many other alliances have formed after splitting from another. VA consisted of 4 gov members leaving CON. Head of Military, deputy of military, military officer, head of recruiting and deputy of recruiting. You're telling me that the loss of military and recruiting staff caused the alliance to crumble? Listen, I have no ill-will against CON, and won't drag them through the dirt as they're now members of IRON. But I won't be held responsible because the alliance couldn't recover from that. There were more than enough capable members in CON to remain an alliance.

That's the last I'll revisit on the CON ordeal. CON is now part of IRON, and we have no issue at all. Only members who abandoned CON continued to have issues. Not my problem.

This is the last I'll discuss this issue. It's been played out and I'm sick of explaining how things work to someone who has a skewed sense of reality.

To IAA, I'll do my best not to generalize all of the alliance for what a few people have done. I acknowledge that I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry. There are a few people in the alliance that have left a bad taste in my mouth, but as I've said before, I hold many friendships with IAAers. You can hate me all you want, but try to remember I don't speak for VA, just myself.

:blush:
[/quote]
We never asked you to leave VA..we said VA had to disband to get peace..and it was a joke term that never even got pushed..we said that when we didnt even want to peace out. The apology was for claiming that you lead CON during the unjust war..never for its destruction..and finally I never said you alone destroyed CON..that's giving you too much credit.

Want to try that one again? because you were throwing some false statements out

You of all people should know CON was a cesspool of inactivity and fail but it was also the best alliance i have ever been in..taking away even 4 active members in an alliance like that is like taking the bottom card out of a house of cards.

The only people that truly abandoned CON was the members of VA who splintered..guess you just couldnt get past your hate for Krager..after VA left the house of cards fell and that's when CON died

Edited by Voldorish

[quote name='Voldorish' date='11 February 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1265919434' post='2175375']
We all know how easy it is to get a job in VA..i went from applicant to the highest form of govt other than erixxx.[b]went from 0 to head of military in like a week[/b]

[/quote]

You really can't complain about that happening in VA. I became ISB Director and then Grand Moff in IAA quite rapidly as well. :mellow:

Finally, sorry about this VA. It's never a pleasure fighting friends on the battlefield.

[quote name='Brandon Simonson' date='11 February 2010 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1265935204' post='2175931']
You really can't complain about that happening in VA. I became ISB Director and then Grand Moff in IAA quite rapidly as well. :mellow:

Finally, sorry about this VA. It's never a pleasure fighting friends on the battlefield.
[/quote]

Shhh...brandon. That was a sekrit!

:D

Thanks brandon. We're just glad that we're not fighting many of our friends from IAA. Although I'm thoroughly enjoying Voodoo's attack on me. The rumors about his war skills have been proven true. (lol 33)

:awesome: