Will MK DoW on alliances attacking the NpO?

Ch33kY

[quote]i understand GOD is allied to Athens but are all alliances hitting Polaris allied to CnG directly?[/quote]

We're not allied to Athens Dochartaigh, but honestly, I've long given up on you actually [b]checking[/b] any of the facts of any given situation before posting ceaselessly about it.

Edited by Xiphosis

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='06 February 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1265493710' post='2165192']
The Mushroom Kingdom will not be helping us in any shape or form. This has been made quite clear.
[/quote]

I don't recall ever being asked, actually, and you're clearly unaware of the efforts that MK is making to assist you in your other fronts. How strange.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='07 February 2010 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1265515841' post='2165956']
We're not allied to Athens Dochartaigh, but honestly, I've long given up on you actually [b]checking[/b] any of the facts of any given situation before posting ceaselessly about it.
[/quote]

On one hand, you're being dense considering Doch likely received his information from Jack Diorno, who is an Athens member (or .gov? he posted an announcement a while ago, who knows) and stated in this thread that you have a treaty.

On the other hand, I want to make fun of Doch for even reading JD's posts and assuming he knows anything. Doch should know better.

[img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/psyduck.gif[/img]

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='06 February 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1265515841' post='2165956']
[/quote]

[quote name='Jack Diorno' date='06 February 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1265467109' post='2164437']
The alliances that are at war with the NpO are doing so in defence of GOD who is Athens treaty partner.
So no.
[/quote]

not sure if it is true anymore but i could have sworn that Jack was Athens gov at one point and would know what treaties they have.

so, please get on me about not checking facts some more Xi cuz maybe you should read some more before getting onto others about checking !@#$ out. otherwise you just might come out looking dumber than the person you are trying to insult.

but good attempt though. if Athens and GOD are not allied so be it but making it out to be this huge thing is quite ridiculous, especially given who i was going from.

[quote name='wickedj' date='06 February 2010 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1265527832' post='2166485']
Yaknow what *I* want to see? How the hell is NpO going to get out of this war. Polar is fighting for MK(C&G) and against GOD(SF)...VietPolar?
[/quote]

However it happens, it will be interesting to say the least.

[quote name='wickedj' date='07 February 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1265527832' post='2166485']
Yaknow what *I* want to see? How the hell is NpO going to get out of this war. Polar is fighting for MK(C&G) and against GOD(SF)...VietPolar?
[/quote]

That is a pretty good question there. I doubt it will be anything straightforward anymore after all that has happened

I'd personally be dissapointed not to see ZI in this war.

Edited by Halicore

[quote name='der_ko' date='07 February 2010 - 04:17 AM' timestamp='1265498223' post='2165314']
MK wanted nothing more then stop this bizarre war from ever happening.
[/quote]

Indeed, Thats why they sat waiting and ready for the impending attack they were made aware of. :smug:

[quote name='shahenshah' date='07 February 2010 - 03:04 AM' timestamp='1265540690' post='2166672']
Indeed, Thats why they sat waiting and ready for the impending attack they were made aware of. :smug:
[/quote]

I agree, contingency plans are a terrible idea and MK would never employ them.

Edited by Moridin

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='06 February 2010 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1265493710' post='2165192']
The Mushroom Kingdom will not be helping us in any shape or form. This has been made quite clear.
[/quote]
As per usual King Penchuk you continue to proclaim knowledge of a situation when you in fact have none. Help can come in many different forms.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='07 February 2010 - 06:54 AM' timestamp='1265525693' post='2166433']
not sure if it is true anymore but i could have sworn that Jack was Athens gov at one point and would know what treaties they have.

so, please get on me about not checking facts some more Xi cuz maybe you should read some more before getting onto others about checking !@#$ out. otherwise you just might come out looking dumber than the person you are trying to insult.

but good attempt though. if Athens and GOD are not allied so be it but making it out to be this huge thing is quite ridiculous, especially given who i was going from.
[/quote] You were listening to Jack diorno who is recreated the NAAC recently "for a joke". Solid source that.

[quote name='shahenshah' date='07 February 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1265540690' post='2166672']
[/quote]
Next time we will tell you we know so you can move it up and hit us before we are ready for it.

[quote name='Methrage' date='06 February 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1265467199' post='2164438']
Obvious trap is obvious... (Don't expect MK to care about NpO)
[/quote]

That is the only thing making sense. I honestly don't think MK has any care for Polaris anymore.

I think they are using Polaris as meatshields for their own gain.

[quote name='Scorponok' date='07 February 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1265576274' post='2167278']
That is the only thing making sense. I honestly don't think MK has any care for Polaris anymore.

[/quote]
How many nations of MK are in peace mode not fighting? Is it most of us? Hint: its not really a meatshield if we need the help. We are fully engaged, with few exceptions (people reloading in peace mode, no TOP nations in range with slots, people away). Note how many 80k+ nations TOP has, and how many MK has. People who were supporting us (Sparta) have their hands full with other targets, and so Polaris's help was requested. We aren't trying to deflect damage from MK, we are trying to actually win~

If you know MK, you know we are doing everything we can to help Polaris out of the war they are in with GOD, VE, etc. We don't abandon our allies diplomatically, even if the situation has forced us to militarially. MK cares about Polaris, and our actions have been explained many times, even within this thread. Your leadership should know and understand them as well.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='07 February 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1265578349' post='2167320']
MK is interested only in themselves. It wouldn't surprise me if they outright ignored some treaties in favour of others.
[/quote]
Who are you in relationship to MK? Have you ever even talked to a member, except when they mocked you for being an idiot?

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='07 February 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1265578817' post='2167334']
I have a grudge the size of a continent against MK.

I believe that is sufficient to answer your question.
[/quote]
It does. Not unexpected and quite amusing :)

[quote name='Scorponok' date='07 February 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1265576274' post='2167278']

[/quote]

Which is sad. Is winning worth jeopardizing friendship? Perhaps it is, to some.

[quote name='Alexander Blade' date='07 February 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1265579143' post='2167338']
MK's arrogance is matched only by it's foolishness.
[/quote]
Its amusing when you can't provide actual content and just try to use the answer of "NO U!" in different wording.

You can enjoy trying, I won't be bothering with replying.

[quote name='shahenshah' date='07 February 2010 - 06:04 AM' timestamp='1265540690' post='2166672']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Now, I know I'm technically on your side here, but if MK was aware that they were going to be attacked, why wouldn't they make themselves ready?[/color]