So, iFOK...

Haflinger

[quote name='Locke' date='06 February 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1265488003' post='2165020']
Well, it's not just I who disagrees with you, and I'm not on the purple sphere so I don't have a voice. No, it's...everyone on purple besides you pretty much. Your sanction flies in the face of PEACE standard procedure for sanctions. It's not the first time you've tried to do so (though this time you went ahead with it), nor do I suspect it will be the last. You don't wish to cooperate with purple, hell you pulled strings just to get in a DoW on a chain so long and out of the way your true intentions are beyond obvious. I do hope you'll let this war be the end of your feud with purple because it's honestly quite annoying.
[/quote]

This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the purple sphere. This is about a member of iFOK being a deserter, spy and just a plane snake in the grass. And even if it was, we don't follow PEACE procedures for sanction. We got nothing to do with PEACE, we follow only our own rules.

We tried to cooperate with purple regarding trades but we got a big fat smack in the face, so it's pretty clear this is coming from both sides. Don't just blame Stickmen/iFOK for that.

If anyone else has any problems with how we handle sanctions or other stuff, they can shoot me up a pm. This kind of out-calling is a waste of everyone's time. Since when are we gonna discuss every single Sanction? I sure as hell don't want to.

That's the last thing I'm going to say about this. If you want to discuss it further, do it w/o me. Oh, I'd like if you don't use false information to smear our name. Thanks.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 12:52 PM' timestamp='1265489575' post='2165081']
This has absolutely NOTHING to do with the purple sphere. This is about a member of iFOK being a deserter, spy and just a plane snake in the grass. And even if it was, we don't follow PEACE procedures for sanction. We got nothing to do with PEACE, we follow only our own rules.

We tried to cooperate with purple regarding trades but we got a big fat smack in the face, so it's pretty clear this is coming from both sides. Don't just blame Stickmen/iFOK for that.

If anyone else has any problems with how we handle sanctions or other stuff, they can shoot me up a pm. This kind of out-calling is a waste of everyone's time. Since when are we gonna discuss every single Sanction? I sure as hell don't want to.

That's the last thing I'm going to say about this. If you want to discuss it further, do it w/o me. Oh, I'd like if you don't use false information to smear our name. Thanks.
[/quote]

What are your procedures for sanctioning then?

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='06 February 2010 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1265489820' post='2165089']
What are your procedures for sanctioning then?
[/quote]

whatever they feel like at the time.

I understand the member who left SLCB, that is SLCB's reason, but the other guy is part of the war or so it appears. Since when are sanctioning because of war legitimate. Sanctioning is meant for disabling a nations ability to continue to buy nuclear weapons.

Edited by Guffey

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 08:59 AM' timestamp='1265464776' post='2164383']
Yes, the reasons are that you don't like them very much.

I didn't say they were n00bs, I said they were tiny. I know, a statwhore like you doesn't see the difference there.
[/quote]

Please, spare me. IRON did this exact. same. thing. to me. I was a non-nuclear nation, 4k NS, and sanctioned.

So drop it.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1265489575' post='2165081']

[/quote]
Purple sanctions have nothing to do with purple? Well, that suddenly explains why you did what you did. It's wrong, mind you, but it explains your thoughts.

Wait, what? I'm sorry, but that can't even be vaguely possible. PU boards are open to all for trades, you sent a couple people and other than that ignored the rest of purple entirely, preferring internal deals. You turned purple down to start with, and it went downhill from there.

PEACE discusses every single sanction and tries to come to an agreement before taking any action.

False information? Oh boy. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Locke' date='06 February 2010 - 02:59 PM' timestamp='1265497191' post='2165278']
Purple sanctions have nothing to do with purple? Well, that suddenly explains why you did what you did. It's wrong, mind you, but it explains your thoughts.

Wait, what? I'm sorry, but that can't even be vaguely possible. PU boards are open to all for trades, you sent a couple people and other than that ignored the rest of purple entirely, preferring internal deals. You turned purple down to start with, and it went downhill from there.

PEACE discusses every single sanction and tries to come to an agreement before taking any action.

False information? Oh boy. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Locke the voice of Purple ?

[quote name='4SnwL' date='06 February 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1265499192' post='2165338']
Locke the voice of Purple ?
[/quote]
I was born and raised there. And I'm one of the more OWF active members who's from (well, was from :v:) that sphere. And I know more than a thing or two about purple politics. ;) Perhaps I should add this to my other title:
[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='04 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1265263787' post='2158351']You shall be hereby known as Locke, Enemy of Fun.[/quote]

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1265485367' post='2164932']
I'm not talking about MapleStory, SLCB asked for the sanction and I obliged. They have their reasons for this. RockyJ on the other hand is a war deserter, a spy and a rogue. We will take him out the fastest way we can, and sanctions help with that. I don't care how big someone is, if you do crap like that, sanctions are warranted. If you don't agree, it's your problem really.
[/quote]

So SLCB asked you to sanction someone they attacked for spying on them and iFOK obliged that request?

[quote name='Penkala' date='06 February 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1265492376' post='2165157']
Please, spare me. IRON did this exact. same. thing. to me. I was a non-nuclear nation, 4k NS, and sanctioned.

So drop it.
[/quote]
And I support IRON exactly how much?

Right. I'm on record criticizing a whole lot of people over this kind of !@#$%^&*. It's crap when MHA does it for Sparta, and it's the same kind of crap when iFOK does it for SLCB.

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' date='06 February 2010 - 08:50 PM' timestamp='1265511026' post='2165802']
I hate to say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO... Who am I kidding I enjoyed that it is actually nice to be vindicated by undeniable proof.
[/quote]

Who did you tell what?

Also, who are you?

[quote name='Jacques Cousteau' date='07 February 2010 - 06:46 PM' timestamp='1265532405' post='2166596']
Who did you tell what?

Also, who are you?
[/quote]

Read the OP and you will know exactly what I am talking about and who my comment is addressed to.

And if you are too simple to do that then I will spell it out for you, I am addressing all the Faux-moralists who made a big song and dance about how much they hated EZI and would never do it and now they have been caught in the act of doing the exact same thing.

And in response to your second question I am a person who is sick to the boots of all the stupidity in the world today and I am now in the process of charging the gates of hell saber in hand to do something about it. I am a dead man walking because of this but I would rather be dead than put up with the stupidity that world politics has become.

And who the heck are you?

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' date='07 February 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1265540934' post='2166676']
And if you are too simple to do that then I will spell it out for you, I am addressing all the Faux-moralists who made a big song and dance about how much they hated EZI and would never do it and now they have been caught in the act of doing the exact same thing.
[/quote]
What are you talking about? This is not about PZI or EZI. I wonder how you got that idea.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='07 February 2010 - 05:01 AM' timestamp='1265547667' post='2166735']
Yeah I don't see that either. It looks like an unjustified sanction (and no-one from iFOK has justified it), but I don't see the link to PZI.
[/quote]
I'm not quite sure why or how it needs to be justified. The explanations were given. You can agree with why we did it, or you can't. This thread, and the "moral outrage" as well as the implication that we're practicing E/P ZI is beyond stupid.

Listen, when 'our side' starts being even 10% as bad as the people you supported and still support, [i]then[/i] you can complain. Until then you look like a joke.

[quote]
And I support IRON exactly how much?

Right. I'm on record criticizing a whole lot of people over this kind of !@#$%^&*. It's crap when MHA does it for Sparta, and it's the same kind of crap when iFOK does it for SLCB.[/quote]

You've backed them in the last 3 wars militarily. You support them.

Edited by Penkala

so iFOK sanctioned a nation that took and sent screen shots of our war plans to the people we were fighting (STA) and that is bad how?

Also how the hell is sanctioning a nation = permZI?

Edited by Maccers The Great

I like that we play a game in which nuking someone is par for the course and reducing a nation down to nothing is a common punishment, but god forbid you mess with someone's trades while at war with their alliance.

Do try to grow up a bit haflinger

Edited by Kortal

[quote name='MadScotsman' date='07 February 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1265573417' post='2167205']
Because when you sanction someone you **** up up to 4 other peoples trades too, which can cause a mass effect on someone ability to fight. Especially on a small sphere like Purple, when it is difficult enough to get a trade circle going.
[/quote]

Purple aint a small sphere. Try again.