So, iFOK...

Haflinger

So, our friends at iFOK got to have a senator for a short time at this reset. I wonder what they did with the power; perhaps they removed a sanction from a CSN nuke rogue - oh wait no, that happened months ago, and we did it.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=296231&Extended=1

[img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/iFOK_sanction_1.png[/img]

A nation attacked by SLCB ... and look. Sanctioned by iFOK on Purple as a "rogue."

[img]http://web.me.com/danflemming/cn/iFOK_sanction_2.png[/img]

The other nation on the list did actually attack iFOK, but is much too small to have nuclear weapons.

And they call [i]us[/i] the Hegemony. I remember which senator used to sanction purple nations he didn't like, and well, we fought to get rid of him too.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word rogue doesn't mean he has to be a nuclear rogue. The nation in question actually spied on us during war time, giving out valuable information to STA. And then attacked us. But don't let that stop you from making a point. Which was what actually?

Oh and if you really think we are the new hegemony, aren't you getting scared what we will do to you when you surrender? Michiel de Ruyter for purple senate and Invicta viceroy? :smug:

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='06 February 2010 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1265464159' post='2164362']
I see rogues getting sanctioned. What is the problem?
[/quote]
The problem is quite simple: sanctioning tiny nations who don't understand how the world works on the one hand, and on the other, it's not a rogue.

My definition of a rogue does not include a random nation under attack by my allies which is defending itself.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1265464332' post='2164369']
The problem is quite simple: sanctioning tiny nations who don't understand how the world works on the one hand, and on the other, it's not a rogue.

My definition of a rogue does not include a random nation under attack by my allies which is defending itself.
[/quote]

Those nations aren't just noobs. There were reasons why they were sanctioned. Sorry to burst that bubble you live in.

Sorry I'm late to the party, I was busy doing hegemony stuff. Eating babies and what not, yarrr...

But seriously, you needed to call attention on the fact that we dealt with what we felt needed to be dealt with? Are you upset that we didn't consult you first and let your senator do it? I bet that's the real reason... We swiped a senator seat long enough to do what we needed. How bout that?

Edit:
See Jorost... this is the type of stuff I was talking about in our private communication.

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1265464524' post='2164373']
Those nations aren't just noobs. There were reasons why they were sanctioned. Sorry to burst that bubble you live in.
[/quote]
Yes, the reasons are that you don't like them very much.

I didn't say they were n00bs, I said they were tiny. I know, a statwhore like you doesn't see the difference there.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 05:52 AM' timestamp='1265464332' post='2164369']
[b]The problem is quite simple: sanctioning tiny nations who don't understand how the world works on the one hand, and on the other, it's not a rogue.[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 05:59 AM' timestamp='1265464776' post='2164383']

I didn't say they were n00bs, I said they were tiny. I know, a statwhore like you doesn't see the difference there.
[/quote]
No... you didn't say the word n00bs, but you certainly implied it. If only Jorost would listen to me... By the way, could you relay a message to him? I've got the logs, they will be leaked eventually.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 01:59 PM' timestamp='1265464776' post='2164383']

[/quote]

Great rebuttal Haf, your tears are delicious. ^_^

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1265464287' post='2164367']
The word rogue doesn't mean he has to be a nuclear rogue. The nation in question actually spied on us during war time, giving out valuable information to STA. And then attacked us. But don't let that stop you from making a point. Which was what actually?

Oh and if you really think we are the new hegemony, aren't you getting scared what we will do to you when you surrender? Michiel de Ruyter for purple senate and Invicta viceroy? :smug:
[/quote]
2 sides of the war, who needs treaties, name the cliche and you guys have said it. Watch you dont get sanctioned yourself, you look like a rogue senator. Why stop at you, why not take tall the top purple nations in ifok. They look like rogues to me.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1265465464' post='2164402']
Great rebuttal Haf, your tears are delicious. ^_^
[/quote]
[quote name='noWedge' date='23 November 2007 - 04:43 AM' post='210780']
I get tired of the kids in the bawww brigade complaining about everything. The more you moan the more I'll do it.
[/quote]
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it probably is a duck.

The MapleStory guy got attacked by SLCB and was sanctioned for going rogue on SLCB? Wait, what?

As for the other guy, seems justified to me.

Stickmen abusing Senate powers? More likely than you think.
Stickmen getting Senate powers ever again? Highly unlikely.

[quote name='Alterego' date='06 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1265466078' post='2164417']
2 sides of the war, who needs treaties, name the cliche and you guys have said it. Watch you dont get sanctioned yourself, you look like a rogue senator. Why stop at you, why not take tall the top purple nations in ifok. They look like rogues to me.
[/quote]
I would applaud them for doing that, cause that will open a bigger can of worms.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1265466606' post='2164423']
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it probably is a duck.
[/quote]
It's official I'm the new noWedge.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1265466815' post='2164428']
I would applaud them for doing that, cause that will open a bigger can of worms.
[/quote]
Id like to see what you mean by bigger can of worms when this is about killing off PEACE as a bloc and Purple as a sphere.

Remember those genuine rogues your bloc sent against invicta, maybe they should be sanctioned considering there is no time limit on when a crime can be retaliated against (see TPF war)

Edited by Alterego