Purple Curbstomp

MaGneT

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alterego' date='08 February 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1265666484' post='2169137']
Cliche of the day by ifok, someday one of you lot will have an original thought.
[/quote]

[quote name='Alterego' date='08 February 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1265666593' post='2169143']
Cliche of the day by ifok, someday one of you lot will have an original thought. Im sure FOK will give you one to say when you have exhausted the six you already have.
[/quote]

I know you are but what I am! x2!!! :awesome:

[quote name='ikMark' date='08 February 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1265663368' post='2169064']
Yes! Yes! Oh let me taste your tears, Amonra! Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm-yummy! Mmm-yummy!

:smug:
[/quote]
you totally got him, dude. I bet he's wallowing in self pity right now

[quote name='ikMark' date='08 February 2010 - 02:09 PM' timestamp='1265663368' post='2169064']
Yes! Yes! Oh let me taste your tears, Amonra! Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! Mmm-yummy! Mmm-yummy!

:smug:
[/quote]
Those arnt tears, those are just a side effect of the radation in mine and your iFOK nations.
Believe me I am not crying, I am thanking you. You are turning me into a 20K nation with an MP and WRC thats going to spend the rest of my days hitting your noobs and nuking them for lauhghs.And thats a good thing! :)

[quote name='Amonra' date='09 February 2010 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1265727202' post='2170551']
Those arnt tears, those are just a side effect of the radation in mine and your iFOK nations.
Believe me I am not crying, I am thanking you. You are turning me into a 20K nation with an MP and WRC thats going to spend the rest of my days hitting your noobs and nuking them for lauhghs.And thats a good thing! :)
[/quote]

You don't have the money to keep yourself above 1,000 infra and to do everything else. ;)

I don't know how all this Purple hatred started. I have heard stories, of course. But I wasn't an active player on the international front when it all started, so it's all secondhand to me.

What I [i]do[/i] know is that it's ridiculous. Whatever it's based on is old stuff, 2007-2008 or so, which is an eternity in Bob-time. But the hatreds and prejudices get passed on to the newbies, who in turn pass it on when they are the settled, established players. The next thing you know people are throwing around lolpurples without ever having stopped to ask why.

Whatever perceived "offenses" my alliance may have committed in that distant past, they were not under my watch. I have been the leader of Invicta for one year. And in that time I have seen almost all of my government members turn over. In fact, many of my members -- including most of my current government officers -- have never even met the founders of Invicta. We are not the same Invicta we were in 2008. I am tired of bearing the stigma for things I had nothing to do with.

Then there's the "NPO lapdog" thing. Whatever. I get that there are NPO haters out there. I do. But once again, it's got nothing to do with me or Invicta under my rule. In my dealings with NPO they have been good and loyal friends. And, just to play devil's advocate, isn't it a little hypocritical to label us as stooges for NPO when there is an alliance on the other side -- iFOK -- who use another, larger alliance's name, imagery, and IRC channel yet still maintain that they are an independent, sovereign entity?

And since I am on the topic, it seems appropriate to say a few words about iFOK and the Stickmen. I have admitted that I behaved poorly when iFOK came to Purple. I admit that again. We all make mistakes. I was angry at what I saw at the time as little more than an attempt to destabilize the Purple sphere for no other reason than lols. Frankly, I have seen little since then to change that opinion. And I was hardly the only one to behave poorly. There has been asshattery enough on both sides to go around.

But that's all behind us now. Whatever it is that some of you think Invicta has done, however you think we have wronged you, we are paying for it now. You have your pound of flesh, and more. We are fighting fourteen separate alliances. We have lost over 1.5 million combined nation strength, over a third of our total. Most of our nations are now turtling, not by choice but by necessity. And all around me, Invicta burns.

But I am not afraid. Because the fire that burns can also purify. It can temper. I am confident that we will emerge from this trial better than we were. And, if we are lucky, maybe -- finally -- cleansed of past sins, both real and perceived.

If an honorable peace for us and our allies can be obtained, then I will welcome it. But we cannot surrender.

Edited by Jorost

Purple hatred started when purple stuck by its allies in NPO, (discounting the cowardly real politik of the honourabe Valhalla of course, [CoC]).
Because the mass of purple came out of Karma unscathed and still hegomonic, it was flagged as a target for two reasons.
*Isolation in the new power structure.
*A possible partner of NPO post terms.

The opportunity to hit purple came out of this current conflict and was acted upon. An opportunity that has long been awaited. (And schemed for, [although this opportunity was random and not contrived]).

However, Invicta as I remember it, is not weakling it is often portrayed as. Durring Karma they had a resistance plan formulated and ready to go and importantly supported by the bulk of the members. I see no Invicta surrender, I see a thorn digging deep into a side.

M6

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='05 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265349593' post='2160753']
This is hilarious come one come all many will walk in very few will leave
[/quote]

Seems like the look of your charts it shows you seem very sick. Your nation just keeps getting lower and less functioning every day :lol1:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=148460

^^ you see? I am no doctor but that looks pretty bad if you ask me

Jorost; are you and all Invicta members in general unable to count? Or do you just like to inflate the number of alliances attacking to try and garner some more pity for yourselves?

And aslong as you keep making obtuse statements like that you just made about iFOK, you will be constantly ridiculed.

Edited by Shovel

I count 14

FOK
iFOK
Finnish Cooperation Organization (FCO)
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes (SLCB)
The Resistance
Nordreich (NoR)
R&R (a.k.a. "RnR")
The International
Poison Clan (PC)
The Dark Templar (DT)
Soldiers of Legion (SoL)
The Templar Knights (TK)
Monos Archein (MA)
Nueva Vida (NV)

This list is a few days old, there might be a few more by now

Edited by Amonra

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='05 February 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1265369361' post='2161321']
You alone will cause the destruction of your own alliance with talk like that. Keep it coming.
[/quote]

Why don't you say it to his face and see what happens? :P

Honestly though, I could swear other threads exist where people like you champion this new era, a time where all have the freedom to speak their mind without retaliation. So what, he wants your alliance dead and that is gonna get him rolled? Well, I don't like your alliance either. So add NATO to your list. The comment you made was completely uncalled for. He is a regular member and entitle to his opinion. Unless that's how your alliance operates.

[quote name='Iosif Moldov' date='05 February 2010 - 07:52 AM' timestamp='1265377966' post='2161421']
Oh, dear. Can't really say I'm fond of this war or actually seeing my name in the sigs but whatever, it's not like the technical problems in the realm (ooc: protip, don't drop your laptop) are going to let me participate anyways, heh. But, dear purple: I hope we can deal this with dignity like the fine esteemed gentlemen we all are. All the posturing etc. will just make me die inside a little so I guess we can just cut that out and smile and sing and go prance in the fields holding hands and nuking the crap out of each other mmkay?

[/quote]

A very good message some of us would do well to remember.

[quote name='Amonra' date='09 February 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1265747620' post='2171051']
I count 14

FOK
iFOK
Finnish Cooperation Organization (FCO)
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes (SLCB)
The Resistance
Nordreich (NoR)
R&R (a.k.a. "RnR")
The International
Poison Clan (PC)
The Dark Templar (DT)
Soldiers of Legion (SoL)
The Templar Knights (TK)
Monos Archein (MA)
Nueva Vida (NV)

This list is a few days old, there might be a few more by now
[/quote]

Soldiers of Legion (SoL)
The Templar Knights (TK)
Monos Archein (MA)

They are not at war with you, get it right.

[quote name='Shovel' date='09 February 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1265747903' post='2171058']
Soldiers of Legion (SoL)
The Templar Knights (TK)
Monos Archein (MA)

They are not at war with you, get it right.
[/quote]
I stand correceted, as I said that list was a few days old and it seems indeed that those wars have peaced out.
I also found 2 Micro's that apperatnly have joined the frey as well - Leauge of Soviet Nations and Mazda USA.. so maybe we count them as a half.

So then we would be at 11 1/2... there happy?

A quick survey of Invicta's wars found these AA:

RnR
Nordreich
Nueva Vida
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes
DT Probes
iFOK
The Resistance
Finnish Cooperation Organization
The Dark Templar
The International
League of Soviet Nations
FOK
Mazda USA (cute <_< )
Poison Clan

That's 14 total...and a 15 yard penalty for piling on. I didn't realize Invicta was so damn dangerous.