Invicta rides to war

Dan2680

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='04 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265263412' post='2158328']
We're allied to C&G now? They'll be just as surprised as I am to hear that.
[/quote]

I don't assume or intend to speak for NoR. But I was pointing out to Graphix the unsteady foundation of his argument...which is that picking out one specific instance of "attacking for the hell of it" doesn't negate instances of their side doing the same thing. Especially considering that the root of this mess is with TOP/IRON/et al declaring on CnG.

Regardless, if Valhalla is justified in attacking FAN because of their attack on IRON, then DT/PC/NoR are justified in attacking Valhalla because of their on FAN.

I know NoR isn't directly allied to C&G, but guess what, you're allied to people who are allied to CnG. That's the way it seems to be working out.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='04 February 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1265264510' post='2158392']
I don't assume or intend to speak for NoR. But I was pointing out to Graphix the unsteady foundation of his argument...which is that picking out one specific instance of "attacking for the hell of it" doesn't negate instances of their side doing the same thing. Especially considering that the root of this mess is with TOP/IRON/et al declaring on CnG.

Regardless, if Valhalla is justified in attacking FAN because of their attack on IRON, then DT/PC/NoR are justified in attacking Valhalla because of their on FAN.

I know NoR isn't directly allied to C&G, but guess what, you're allied to people who are allied to CnG. That's the way it seems to be working out.
[/quote]
I know we're friends of friends, etc. Apparently Invicta doesn't.

Unprovoked acts of agression

[size="1"]UNPROVOKED[/size]
[size="2"]UNPROVOKED[/size]
[size="3"]UNPROVOKED[/size]
[size="4"]UNPROVOKED[/size]
[size="5"]UNPROVOKED[/size]
[size="5"]UNPROVOKED[/size]
[size="7"]UNPROVOKED[/size]

Really, unprovoked? The attack was not provoked? Nothing was done at all to warrant it? Literally nothing provoked it? [size="7"][b]LITERALLY?[/b][/size]

REALLY?
[size="1"]UNPROVOKED?[/size]
[size="2"]UNPROVOKED?[/size]
[size="3"]UNPROVOKED?[/size]
[size="4"]UNPROVOKED?[/size]
[size="5"]UNPROVOKED?[/size]
[size="5"]UNPROVOKED?[/size]
[size="7"]UNPROVOKED?[/size]

Edited by Craig

Welcome to the fields of battle, where slaughter and mayhem run free and men are but cannonfodder for the gods of war!

Although, I wasn't attacked. Why not? I had to declare to Invicta myself. You can't neglect people like that, it's not nice.

[quote name='Perkele' date='04 February 2010 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1265267265' post='2158488']
Although, I wasn't attacked. Why not? I had to declare to Invicta myself. You can't neglect people like that, it's not nice.
[/quote]

:awesome: Beer just flew out my nose.

[quote name='Dan2680' date='04 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1265261783' post='2158127']
In the early hours of February 3rd the Government of Invicta learned that allies of the Complaints & Grievances bloc had attacked the sovereign alliance of Valhalla.

In view of these wanton acts of unprovoked aggression, and ---skrrrrrrrk![/quote]
Hahaha. Come on, seriously, Invicta. Flowery language becomes ridiculous when used improperly. The attacks weren't "wanton" or "unprovoked" by ay stretch, I mean which speech did you lift that line from?

Anyway, to war.

[quote name='Derwood1' date='04 February 2010 - 08:20 AM' timestamp='1265268054' post='2158506']
Best laugh of the night....so serious about NoR attacking your brah Valhalla......well in case you didn't notice there were actually 3 alliance that attacked Valhalla! :D
[/quote]
Those alliances were shared amongst us. No point in hogging all the casualties for yourself, eh? :P

[quote name='Perkele' date='04 February 2010 - 09:07 AM' timestamp='1265267265' post='2158488']
Welcome to the fields of battle, where slaughter and mayhem run free and men are but cannonfodder for the gods of war!

[/quote]

I'm as neglected as you are. Too bad I had only one offensive slot that I used on Olympus. So, don't keep us waiting.
^_^

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='04 February 2010 - 06:13 AM' timestamp='1265263996' post='2158365']
So it was said. So it shall be done.
[/quote]

Has no one told Stumpy that his ceremonial position ends in a few months with him entering a large wicker man? Thought not.

Oh and o/ Invicta

Purple love = Black Death.

Edit: damn you h, damn you to hell.

Edited by Hymenbreach

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='04 February 2010 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1265272983' post='2158586']
Has no one told Stumpy that his ceremonial position ends in a few months with him entering a large wicker man? Thought not.
[/quote]

Love this.

Oooh NoR Invicta, that'll be a good one. Glad TTK could be your warm up act!