Invicta rides to war

Dan2680

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Wilson' date='04 February 2010 - 04:04 AM' timestamp='1265285095' post='2158699']
Your Declaration makes no sense my friends :(. Valhalla was attacked by FAN and Nord...neither whom are in CnG.
[/quote]

[quote name='AirMe' date='04 February 2010 - 05:07 AM' timestamp='1265288830' post='2158736']
C&G never attacked Valhalla. Way to screw up a DoW. No one minds you entering the war, but at least get the circumstances that you are entering under right.
[/quote]
I'm not sure what either of you are talking about.... I don't see anywhere in the DoW that he states C&G did. His DoW states allies of C&G did... which is entirely true. DT attacked Valhalla, and Nor rolled in with them via treaty. Way to screw up a post :P

On topic o/ NoR, break their spirit which they claim cannot be broken!

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='AirMe' date='04 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1265288830' post='2158736']
C&G never attacked Valhalla. Way to screw up a DoW. No one minds you entering the war, but at least get the circumstances that you are entering under right.
[/quote]

I will bold it just for you...

[quote name='Dan2680' date='04 February 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1265261783' post='2158127']

In the early hours of February 3rd the Government of Invicta learned that [i][b]allies of the Complaints & Grievances bloc[/b][/i] had attacked the sovereign alliance of Valhalla.[/quote]

Perhaps you should read more carefully, next time. -_-

[quote name='James Wilson' date='04 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265285095' post='2158699']
Your Declaration makes no sense my friends :(. Valhalla was attacked by FAN and Nord...neither whom are in CnG.
[/quote]

See above.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='04 February 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1265289180' post='2158738']
I'm not sure what either of you are talking about.... I don't see anywhere in the DoW that he states C&G did. His DoW states allies of C&G did... which is entirely true. DT attacked Valhalla, and Nor rolled in with them via treaty. Way to screw up a post :P

[/quote]

Finally, someone who can read.

[quote name='nicktheww2fanatic' date='04 February 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1265262239' post='2158178']
sadly...to war
[/quote]
What has Invicta done to you, Nick? :(

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' date='04 February 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1265284885' post='2158695']
So, I guess this means you cannot be trusted

I hope you burn for this Invicta
[/quote]
What, pray tell, have they done?

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='04 February 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1265289180' post='2158738']

[/quote]
Pardon while I laugh uncontrollably. :lol1:

On that note, hope you both have fun nuking each other to the stone age. ;)
o/ Invicta
o/ Nordreich

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Locke' date='04 February 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1265295319' post='2158842']
What, pray tell, have they done?
[/quote]

That is not for me to reveal

[quote name='deSouza' date='04 February 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1265296870' post='2158868']
I find your post humorous.
[/quote]

Why is that?

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' date='04 February 2010 - 11:26 AM' timestamp='1265300819' post='2158939']
That is not for me to reveal
[/quote]
I can't imagine what universe Invicta would fight on the side of SF, so it must be something even more sinister and juicy than switching sides. :3

[quote name='Locke' date='04 February 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1265295319' post='2158842']

On that note, hope you both have fun nuking each other to the stone age. ;)

[/quote]

Heh, we will have to RP medieval Europe soon.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='04 February 2010 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1265272983' post='2158586']
Has no one told Stumpy that his ceremonial position ends in a few months with him entering a large wicker man? Thought not.

Oh and o/ Invicta

Purple love = Black Death.

Edit: damn you h, damn you to hell.
[/quote]
That may be so but until this happens my orders will be followed. :colbert:

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='04 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1265262324' post='2158189']
*ahem* You do realize that Valhalla declared on FAN first, right??

Whatever.

Nordreich - Crack some Invicta skulls.
[/quote]
Dude do you even pay attention or just hang out at the kool-aid bar

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='04 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265263388' post='2158325']
You noticed we were defending [u]CnG[/u], right? After [u]IRON[/u] admitted they were basically attacking them because they didn't like them? Yeah, I didn't think so.

See? I can play that game, too.
[/quote]
OH and FAN had no treaty to enter on (sorry fan I really dont care but this guy is killing me with his foul breath) when they hit IRON so there for if what IRON did is wrong then so is what fan did.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='04 February 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1265264510' post='2158392']
I don't assume or intend to speak for NoR. But I was pointing out to Graphix the unsteady foundation of his argument..[b].which is that picking out one specific instance of "attacking for the hell of it" doesn't negate instances of their side doing the same thing.[/b] Especially considering that the root of this mess is with TOP/IRON/et al declaring on CnG.

Regardless, if Valhalla is justified in attacking FAN because of their attack on IRON, then DT/PC/NoR are justified in attacking Valhalla because of their on FAN.

I know NoR isn't directly allied to C&G, but guess what, you're allied to people who are allied to CnG. That's the way it seems to be working out.
[/quote]
OH so IRON deserves to be destroyed but FAN gets a pass (once again FAN just arguing his logic
)
[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' date='04 February 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1265284885' post='2158695']
So, I guess this means you cannot be trusted

I hope you burn for this Invicta
[/quote]
Invicta can be trusted just as much as IAA then? I suppose perhaps if Invicta was in war rooms for the other side yall should have considered the possibility that hitting a Poseiodon member would pull them back out, pretty much the same scenerio that happened with IAA if im not mistaken.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' date='04 February 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1265289180' post='2158738']

[b]On topic o/ NoR, break their spirit which they claim cannot be broken![/b]
[/quote]

I sure wish you guys would try yourselves instead of hiding and cheering other people on.

Thank you Invicta your support is welcomed and appreciated, once again purple unity has been proven to be strong.

To address the comments above, I have no problem with what FAN did other than they hit IRON whos our friend. Quit trying to justify your entrance upon Valhalla 'General Ozujsko' your here and there is no need to try and score cheap PR points. Take a note of your friends in FAN and their posts you may just learn something. Welcome to the fight it is what it is Less Typie Typie more clickety clickety.

o/ Invicta
o/ Purple

[quote name='UberSpion' date='04 February 2010 - 02:51 PM' timestamp='1265313068' post='2159200']
Dan2680, can you declare war on me so i can bully your pixels around finally...
[/quote]

Another fan of dan's wonderful diplomatic skills i see? we should start a fan club/kill his infra club.......

[quote name='Redneck' date='04 February 2010 - 02:55 PM' timestamp='1265313315' post='2159215']
Another fan of dan's wonderful diplomatic skills i see? we should start a fan club/kill his infra club.......
[/quote]

He's had a fan club since his days in GOLD. If only Titinius still played cn..

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1265312586' post='2159193']
Dude do you even pay attention or just hang out at the kool-aid bar

OH and FAN had no treaty to enter on (sorry fan I really dont care but this guy is killing me with his foul breath) when they hit IRON so there for if what IRON did is wrong then so is what fan did.

OH so IRON deserves to be destroyed but FAN gets a pass (once again FAN just arguing his logic
)

Invicta can be trusted just as much as IAA then? I suppose perhaps if Invicta was in war rooms for the other side yall should have considered the possibility that hitting a Poseiodon member would pull them back out, pretty much the same scenerio that happened with IAA if im not mistaken.

I sure wish you guys would try yourselves instead of hiding and cheering other people on.

Thank you Invicta your support is welcomed and appreciated, once again purple unity has been proven to be strong.

To address the comments above, I have no problem with what FAN did other than they hit IRON whos our friend. Quit trying to justify your entrance upon Valhalla 'General Ozujsko' your here and there is no need to try and score cheap PR points. Take a note of your friends in FAN and their posts you may just learn something. Welcome to the fight it is what it is Less Typie Typie more clickety clickety.

o/ Invicta
o/ Purple
[/quote]

I was going to type out a long and substantive reply to Buds about DT's involvement but I'm still shocked that nobody in Valhalla or Invicta seems to understand "causality" or "timelines"...

And I'm not hiding. I'm waiting.

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='04 February 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1265318717' post='2159400']
I was going to type out a long and substantive reply to Buds about DT's involvement but I'm still shocked that nobody in Valhalla or Invicta seems to understand "causality" or "timelines"...

And I'm not hiding. I'm waiting.
[/quote]
So you got nothen cool thanks for stopping by and Have a green day. :)