Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan2680

Invicta rides to war

[center][img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss9/Invicta_Alliance/presflag3.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]Presidential Flag of Invicta[/center]

[center][size=7][b]Decree From the President of Invicta[/b][/size][/center]

In the early hours of February 3rd the Government of Invicta learned that allies of the Complaints & Grievances bloc had attacked the sovereign alliance of Valhalla.

In view of these wanton acts of unprovoked aggression, and in accordance with the military articles of the PEACE agreement, a.k.a. Poseidon, and the spirit of Purple Unity, it is my duty to announce that a state of war now exists between the alliances of Invicta and Nordreich.

May the Flying Spaghetti Monster have mercy on our souls.

/s/ Jorost of the Triune Republic, President of Invicta
/s/ Dan2680 of Red Army, Minister of Foreign Affairs

o/ Invicta

Good to see you didn't miss out on the fun. Good luck with NoR, they are worthy adversaries.

Good luck Nordreich, I have never had the honour of facing you in battle nor have I had the honour of meeting any of you. With that said, good luck. Perhaps we can all share a cold one after this is all over?

o/ Invicta!
o/ Purple Unity!

May the both of you enjoy yourselves greatly and when the time comes, may you be able to shake hands with respect and go your separate ways.

We might no longer be tied to one another, but that doesn't mean I can't wish you luck!

Ride for war, death and glory!

[quote name='Dan2680' date='04 February 2010 - 05:40 AM' timestamp='1265262057' post='2158163']
Good luck Nordreich, I have never had the honour of facing you in battle nor have I had the honour of meeting any of you. With that said, good luck. Perhaps we can all share a cold one after this is all over?

o/ Invicta!
o/ Purple Unity!
[/quote]
You're on!

GP

I'm so conflicted :unsure:

Fate finds you on the side of my blood brothers, so good luck Invicta.