Invicta rides to war

Dan2680

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='04 February 2010 - 08:45 PM' timestamp='1265334319' post='2159980']
Thanks to all our friends for all the support. :wub:

To those who aren't as friendly, :facepalm:
[/quote]

Kn1nJa, already told you its not your guys fault your gov sucks. The general membership of invicta seem to be cool people. Hell i actually enjoyed our little war during this last go around.

Edited by Redneck

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1265312586' post='2159193']
Invicta can be trusted just as much as IAA then? I suppose perhaps if Invicta was in war rooms for the other side yall should have considered the possibility that hitting a Poseiodon member would pull them back out, pretty much the same scenerio that happened with IAA if im not mistaken.
[/quote]

[doin it rong]

You are far off base

Hi friends!

So hearing that you and couple of other alliances had gone to war against us made me a bit excited. I mean, I haven't fought a defensive war for quite some time now. So imagine my disappointment when no one came to knock at my door. So, I figured you guys were just playing some game, wanted to fool me and attack me on the next update or something. But no dice, none came and all the cake was for nothing.

Maybe you have forgotten about me, I mean I am only at 20k NS, and that is easy to overlook. Not the most important nation there. But that is no reason to leave me out, frankly this is a bit rude from you. Well, we all make mistakes and I sincerely hope you can recognise yout shortcoming here, correct your behaviour and declare war against me. Surely you have some members in my range.

So, what is left for me to do? Well, I can of course ask politely. Then again, it seems like you just got a couple of more alliances on your back, I undrestand if you can't attack. But still, I hope and dream.

Here's my nationlink:
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=326694

It's pretty funny and/or ironic to be accused of treachery by SpiderJerusalem. Something about glass houses?

This is ironic considering Invicta's ancient history - but I don't think this Nordreich has very much in common with the one that once had a short-lived protectorate agreement with Novus Orbus. With that said, we're all here for the same reason, helping friends, and it seems like the NoR guys get that.

So - on to the battle.

Perkele,

Your demeanor is ignorant, arogant and tiresome. If I was still a Peace of Poo I would destroy you now. Fortunately for your good self change is constant, as such we are vaguely allied.

And by the way. A little birdie sent me a message that read...

Desired Religion: Jainism
Desired Government: Republic
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 143
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 2/2/2010
Total Money: $30,160,366
Technology: 542.91 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 2/5/2010 12:01:26 AM
Trade Partners: Amselfeld, Aurora Borealis, GH05T H3LL, fuar225n, Gehennah
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Total Aircraft: 60
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 522
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 18
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0

Nice stats, and I shall not laugh at the size of that little war chest because maybe it was just how you were born.

M6

You can be sure [i]we[/i] wont be allied for long after that little trick. But hey, you're at my range so why won't you come with your nukes and 6000 soldiers and "destroy" me? Go rogue you know. I'm sure you can do that. Also I'm pretty sure my warchest is big enough to pound you into ZI. Wouldn't mind having some of your tech either.

And by the way, your mother sent me a message that read:
"Thanks for last night."

EDIT:
Btw. if it was you that ran those two spy ops, why did you try to destroy my cruise missiles? What on earth was the point in that? I didn't even have any(because, as you know, there is no reason to stockpile them).

Edited by Perkele

[quote name='Perkele' date='05 February 2010 - 07:03 AM' timestamp='1265349834' post='2160789']
Hi friends!

So hearing that you and couple of other alliances had gone to war against us made me a bit excited. I mean, I haven't fought a defensive war for quite some time now. So imagine my disappointment when no one came to knock at my door. So, I figured you guys were just playing some game, wanted to fool me and attack me on the next update or something. But no dice, none came and all the cake was for nothing.

Maybe you have forgotten about me, I mean I am only at 20k NS, and that is easy to overlook. Not the most important nation there. But that is no reason to leave me out, frankly this is a bit rude from you. Well, we all make mistakes and I sincerely hope you can recognise yout shortcoming here, correct your behaviour and declare war against me. Surely you have some members in my range.

So, what is left for me to do? Well, I can of course ask politely. Then again, it seems like you just got a couple of more alliances on your back, I undrestand if you can't attack. But still, I hope and dream.

Here's my nationlink:
[/quote]

14 on 1 with weapons hot means most are in nuclear anarchy, however feel free to declare on me when your current wars expire, I'll be happy to make your nation glow.

Ptricky

[quote name='Redneck' date='05 February 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1265336412' post='2160049']
Kn1nJa, already told you its not your guys fault your gov sucks. The general membership of invicta seem to be cool people. Hell i actually enjoyed our little war during this last go around.
[/quote]

Arent you the alliance that attacks members for leaving without permission in peacetime? yeah you got some gov you do :rolleyes:

Just dropping by this thread to see how this DoW is working out for you, Invicta.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage you to vote for Michiel de Ruyter for purple senate!

In conclusion, thank you for your continued professionalism.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1265420005' post='2162487']
It's pretty funny and/or ironic to be accused of treachery by SpiderJerusalem. Something about glass houses?
[/quote]

And when have I, SpiderJerusalem, ever been treacherous towards you?

[quote name='Perkele' date='05 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265349834' post='2160789']
Hi friends!

Here's my nationlink:
[/quote]

I seem to be out of your range, but I'll be dropping by your size in a few days time. If you would be so kind as to declare on me (as I'll be in nuclear anarchy), I'll do my best to take you to ZI with me. Deal?

[quote name='Verithmus' date='07 February 2010 - 04:25 PM' timestamp='1265577942' post='2167307']
o/ Invicta?

amidoinitrite?
[/quote]
I dunno, no one wanted to attack us without coming along with 10-1 odds. We must be pretty scary.
Oh wait, we're still averaging 2 wars per Invicta nation. 2 wars including offensive. We must be scarier then I thought.
:awesome:

[quote name='Amonra' date='07 February 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1265593922' post='2167790']
Thank you for filling my last slot Shovel. Being in nuke anarchy made it impossible for me to attck you. I look foward to nuking you dailey while you and the other 4 guys argue about who gets the honor of nuking me!
:)
[/quote]

Hopefully I get online quick enough. :smug: