Olympus New years resolutions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mushi' date='04 February 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1265262318' post='2158187']
Why dont you hit PC? :(
[/quote]

Patience MUSHI I told you to grab a slot while they were hot.

Olympus Valhalla is honored to count you as a friend. You guys are awesome.

TO HADES with us all

o/ Olympus

Buff its your turn to bring the LIGHT beer and for god sake no more richard simmons ;P

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' date='04 February 2010 - 05:39 AM' timestamp='1265261995' post='2158151']
And remember, dear, that on the back of your hand will be directions you can understand.
[/quote]
Written on back of Hand:

1)Find German Sheep
2)Do your Welsh special on it
3) ??????
4) Casualties

Thanks for the war guide Mary :)

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='04 February 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1265264153' post='2158375']
I'm not normally bothered by your alliance, but your using Age of Mythology propaganda colored purple?

Piss poor. The rest I don't really care about so good luck in your wars.
[/quote]

That's what happens when you pay your graphics person in beer and "girls gone wild" videos. I told Buff we were getting ripped!!!!

[quote name='Joe Stupid' date='04 February 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1265264153' post='2158375']
I'm not normally bothered by your alliance, but your using Age of Mythology propaganda colored purple?

Piss poor. The rest I don't really care about so good luck in your wars.
[/quote]

You know, no ones cares. Just thought I would let you know. ;)

[quote name='Nolissar' date='04 February 2010 - 07:02 AM' timestamp='1265266945' post='2158479']
Excess infra is a leading cause of stagnation on Planet Bob today, true story. Good luck to our friends in Olympus.
Obligatory, <3 QH & MG
Pansy, you get nothing :P
[/quote]
Awwwh Nolli, I though that moment we shared was spechul

I just want to say that the Olympus ruler (I'm at war with) and I are having a wonderful time. If Ricros of Farholt is any indication of the quality of the average Olympus member, then this is a quality alliance regardless of its size, use of 'Age of Mythology' (really? so?) or any other irrelevant points people would like to bring up.

Nothing but respect from this Nordreich member.

(You're still going to burn in an unquenchable fire of ultimate despair, but that's just life. ;) )

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='04 February 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1265296050' post='2158857']
I just want to say that the Olympus ruler (I'm at war with) and I are having a wonderful time. If Ricros of Farholt is any indication of the quality of the average Olympus member, then this is a quality alliance regardless of its size, use of 'Age of Mythology' (really? so?) or any other irrelevant points people would like to bring up.

Nothing but respect from this Nordreich member.

(You're still going to burn in an unquenchable fire of ultimate despair, but that's just life. ;) )
[/quote]
Thank you, and I have to admit mine has been fun too. Nordreich your good peeps, we are having a blast :) Good luck and see you on the battlefield of despair :P