Iron Supplements

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='02 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1265170601' post='2154483']

We do not make this declaration lightly. We do not think war is “for lulz,” nor do we relish the prospect that both alliances will suffer grievous losses of infra, tech, land, and military might. Building a nation takes time, effort, and dedication. The mature leader does not risk all s/he has built without reason, and only after careful reflection. [b]To do otherwise is to emulate the petulant three year old who thinks it is fun to destroy a tower of blocks he has carefully built—and then cries because he suddenly realizes what he has done.[/b]

[b]• We do not seek reparations, nor do we seek the decommissioning of military forces as a price for peace.[/b]
• We will not attack any Grämlins ally, but will defend ourselves against such attacks.
[/quote]

lol?

[quote name='arentak' date='02 February 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1265173013' post='2154716']
How was that nuke a few hours back?
[/quote]
Nice and tasty.

[quote name='The AUT' date='02 February 2010 - 11:58 PM' timestamp='1265173092' post='2154722']
So we can't war without CnG breathing down our collective necks saying we're about to get ghetto stomped for defending our allies?

Please sir, you're too close.
[/quote]
Are you really going to pretend OG is a match for Gre?

[quote name='fallin' date='02 February 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1265170889' post='2154512']
I note that the testicular fortitude required to declare war on the other partner of the Harmlins isn't present. I note that keenly.
[/quote]

And here I thought MHA didn't have an over-inflated ego. Good thing I'm used to being wrong.

[quote name='Empress Theodora' date='02 February 2010 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1265170601' post='2154483']
• We seek an end to the IRON/Grämlins conflict.
[/quote]

You know, the root of this was the war of aggression brought on by your now-allies-in-arms over at TOP against C&G. You could look there first for war, if global peace is really your angle. All you bring upon us now, with this declaration, is a further continuation of hostilities. Your words contradict your actions.

Just a thought.

[quote name='maguko' date='03 February 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1265175640' post='2155322']
You know, the root of this was the war of aggression brought on by your now-allies-in-arms over at TOP against C&G. You could look there first for war, if global peace is really your angle. All you bring upon us now, with this declaration, is a further continuation of hostilities. Your words contradict your actions.

Just a thought.
[/quote]

Note we did not say anything with regards to the global war. Just the IRON / Gremlins war.

[quote name='fallin' date='03 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1265170889' post='2154512']
I note that the testicular fortitude required to declare war on the other partner of the Harmlins isn't present. I note that keenly.
[/quote]
Oh you! Pure class all the way! :wub:

[quote name='MrNiice' date='03 February 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1265176012' post='2155424']
Note we did not say anything with regards to the global war. Just the IRON / Gremlins war.
[/quote]

[quote]• We seek the end of hostilities with a white peace as quickly as possible.[/quote]

You seek band-aids for bullet wounds. Gremlins are at war, because IRON is at war, because TOP [i]started[/i] a war. It isn't even as though it's very difficult to trace. Live in a political bubble if it helps you sleep, though.

This must be one of the most asinine DoW's, I have ever seen. And believe me, I have seen lots of those.

I mean common, do you really think you are going to hand out terms? And secondly, what were you thinking with that font? I get a headache when I read it.