Iron Supplements

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='03 February 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1265182320' post='2156002']
This must be one of the most asinine DoW's, I have ever seen. And believe me, I have seen lots of those.

I mean common, do you really think you are going to hand out terms? And secondly, what were you thinking with that font? I get a headache when I read it.
[/quote]

Perhaps you should have a stiff drink, take some aspirin, and lay down then. We'll see you in the morning.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' date='02 February 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1265172335' post='2154616']
They don't need to say it. An Attack on our Gramlin Brothers is an attack on the MHA as well. Harmlins are our Brothers, we stand side by side.
[/quote]

If this is so self-evident why are members of your alliance taunting OG in this thread?

Do you know what is sad here? The fact that both grämlins and OG will probably enjoy this. A good war with an worthy opponent, and a nice chat with them to complement that. And there are people here whining like little children.

BAAAAW YOU DIDNT HAVE THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE TO DECLARE ON AN ALLIANCE 13x your size! BAAAW WORST DECLARATION EVER, YOU CANT DICTATE TERMS, BAAAAAW, YOU CANT BEAT THE GRÄMLINS, WHY ARE YOU HERE? GO HOME BAAAAAAAAW.

Good luck to both OG and Grämlins, enjoy this war as much as i know you will. :)

Edited by terveis

[quote name='maguko' date='03 February 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1265175640' post='2155322']
You know, the root of this was the war of aggression brought on by your now-allies-in-arms over at TOP against C&G. You could look there first for war, if global peace is really your angle. All you bring upon us now, with this declaration, is a further continuation of hostilities. Your words contradict your actions.

Just a thought.
[/quote]

[img]http://jaypgreene.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/dr-evil-zip-it.jpg[/img]

[size="7"][font="Arial Black"]o/ OLD GUARD[/font][/size]

[quote name='maguko' date='03 February 2010 - 08:18 AM' timestamp='1265177910' post='2155728']
You seek band-aids for bullet wounds. Gremlins are at war, because IRON is at war, because TOP [i]started[/i] a war. It isn't even as though it's very difficult to trace. Live in a political bubble if it helps you sleep, though.
[/quote]

if IRON would have entered the war on NSO's side it would be at war with the same alliances as it is now. now i know that CnG likes being a hypocrite when it comes to wars, but can we please skip over the "baaaaw you attacked us" comments for this one?? thank you!!

[quote name='junkahoolik' date='03 February 2010 - 04:46 AM' timestamp='1265190390' post='2156164']
if IRON would have entered the war on NSO's side it would be at war with the same alliances as it is now. now i know that CnG likes being a hypocrite when it comes to wars, but can we please skip over the "baaaaw you attacked us" comments for this one?? thank you!!
[/quote]
Their name makes a lot of sense when you consider how much complaining they've done this war. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Steelrat' date='03 February 2010 - 07:31 AM' timestamp='1265178689' post='2155795']
Thx OG and hell yes :)

I thought i won´t get any more targets and have to stick with Bubbler, now i´m happy. See you on the other side, have fun.
[/quote]

To everyone in here:

This is how you reply to something like this. It's not like theres any ill will between OG and Grämlins, they just live up to the spirit of their treaty with IRON.

How can this still be an issue worth discussing?

[quote name='Matthew PK' date='03 February 2010 - 09:09 AM' timestamp='1265177382' post='2155670']
Do you find it ironic that you are considering our action aggressive due to the lack of a treaty obligation when you have declared on the same principle?

I'm not criticizing your DoW; in fact I celebrate it. But you must see the irony.
[/quote]
umm....they hold a treaty with IRON. Or did you mean something else????

[quote name='nutkase' date='03 February 2010 - 08:20 AM' timestamp='1265206823' post='2156452']
"The facts, however, are simple and unambiguous. Grämlins has launched an aggressive war against IRON"

Curious how you came to that conclusion since IRON attacked a GRE ally?
[/quote]
I don't recall hearing that IRON attacked MHA. GRE has no allies other than MHA and GRE only attacked IRON because of their MDoAP with MHA.

[quote name='The Observer' date='03 February 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1265207269' post='2156467']
Well THIS was a long time coming. When I think of this fight, I can not help but think: "I am not left-handed!".
[/quote]
But there's something I ought to tell you: I'm not left handed either.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1265207862' post='2156486']
I don't recall hearing that IRON attacked MHA. GRE has no allies other than MHA and GRE only attacked IRON because of their MDoAP with MHA.
[/quote]

Please say your just being thick headed and not just plain idiotic.

[quote name='nutkase' date='03 February 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1265208348' post='2156494']
[/quote]

I think we have to once again explain this no treaty lark...

To Old Guard, i'll see you fellows on the battle field. Maybe you'll be a tad more adventurous than IRON :ehm:

[quote name='terveis' date='03 February 2010 - 03:31 AM' timestamp='1265185910' post='2156092']
Do you know what is sad here? The fact that both grämlins and OG will probably enjoy this. A good war with an worthy opponent, and a nice chat with them to complement that. And there are people here whining like little children.
[/quote]

^ This. I was on IRC with my opponent all last night.

To Mad Mike: /o
To fenixguy: Wake up and come out to play. I'm not here to indiscriminately destroy your infrastructure.

[quote name='nutkase' date='03 February 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1265208348' post='2156494']
[/quote]
No, actually, I think I'm right.

MHA and GRE have two separate forums, two separate AAs, and two separate charters. Until GRE canceled all of its treaties but MHA's, they also had two separate banks of allies. You can claim "Harmlins, Harmlins" all you want, but as long as separate charters, forums, and AAs exist, you are [b]not[/b] the same alliance.

However, you're right, I do need to clarify something. MHA had no treaty with anyone actually attacked by IRON, the only treaty that MHA [b]could[/b] have declared with without bandwagoning was the oA part of the MDoAP with Fark (Fark are allies of CSN). But that's not what happened. MHA attacked without a treaty at all and Fark declared based on their MDoAP with MHA. Being ever the good followers, GRE declared with MHA.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Shamshir' date='03 February 2010 - 09:54 AM' timestamp='1265208882' post='2156512']
I think we have to once again explain this no treaty lark...

To Old Guard, i'll see you fellows on the battle field. Maybe you'll be a tad more adventurous than IRON :ehm:
[/quote]
I'l explain it for ya shammy

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 09:37 AM' timestamp='1265207862' post='2156486']

But there's something I ought to tell you: I'm not left handed either.
[/quote]
Gramlins have gone to a paperless treaty system. They won't be entangled by the great mess that is the treaty web. Instead they will choose whose aid they come to based on friendship alone, not a piece of paper that says they must. GRE came to MK's defense because of the mutual friendship the two have for one another.

So: Iron attacks MK
GRE attacks IRON
MHA are GRE's Harmlin Brothers and we ride together.

SO the Harmlin declaration on IRON was in defense of MK, Not an Agressive War.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 10:11 AM' timestamp='1265209879' post='2156538']
No, actually, I think I'm right.

MHA and GRE have two separate forums, two separate AAs, and two separate charters. Until GRE canceled all of its treaties but MHA's, they also had two separate banks of allies. You can claim "Harmlins, Harmlins" all you want, but as long as separate charters, forums, and AAs exist, you are [b]not[/b] the same alliance.

However, you're right, I do need to clarify something. MHA had no treaty with anyone actually attacked by IRON, the only treaty that MHA [b]could[/b] have declared with without bandwagoning was the oA part of the MDoAP with Fark (Fark are allies of CSN). But that's not what happened. MHA attacked without a treaty at all and Fark declared based on their MDoAP with MHA. Being ever the good followers, GRE declared with MHA.
[/quote]

Yes we are seperate alliances but We ride together. Enemies of Gre are enemies of Mha and vice versa. Their friends are our friends and our friends are their friends.
GRE was defending MK, and MHA fights with GRE.
GRE didn't declare with MHA, it was the otherway around, you're right in saying that mha don't have any direct treaties with those IRON declared on but GRE does and harmlins fight together.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='04 February 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1265207862' post='2156486']
[/quote]

Uhh IRON attacked MK. Everyone knows MK and Gre are tight. So Gre hit IRON. MHA helps Gre. Your point is not only flacid it is uninformed and factually incorrect.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Since you already got called out on the order of things DK, I'll just remind you of ICE: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Aqua_Interalliance_Cooperation_%26_Economic_Treaty

You know, that ODP that MHA has with Athens and LOST. But don't let facts get in your way.

Edited by flak attack