Imperial Assault Declaration

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chimaera' date='31 January 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1265003715' post='2149870']
I honestly don't know the answer to that question.

The best I can come up with is : Dochartaigh accidentally Valhalla.
[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing, :blink:

[quote name='Havamil' date='01 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1265004536' post='2149937']
I was wondering the same thing, :blink:
[/quote]
Apparently, Doch got on without having received attack orders (TORN has very few nations that can be hit) and as he got on, we declared war - he asked who, and there was a discussion of Valhalla's past with IAA, so he took that to mean we were hitting Valhalla. Before we pinged the hell out of him, he had attacked two Valhallans. I apologize for his actions - he's sent peace. Just a boneheaded, distracted, rash move on his part.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='01 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265004647' post='2149941']
Apparently, Doch got on without having received attack orders (TORN has very few nations that can be hit) and as he got on, we declared war - he asked who, and there was a discussion of Valhalla's past with IAA, so he took that to mean we were hitting Valhalla. Before we pinged the hell out of him, he had attacked two Valhallans. I apologize for his actions - he's sent peace. Just a boneheaded, distracted, rash move on his part.
[/quote]

I won't let him live that down :P

[quote name='Chimaera' date='01 February 2010 - 06:10 AM' timestamp='1265004647' post='2149941']
[/quote]
Hey Chimmy, declare him rogue, please :P

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='01 February 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1265004724' post='2149943']
I won't let him live that down :P
[/quote]

[quote name='Chimaera' date='01 February 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1265004771' post='2149947']
Thanks WC, neither will we. :P
[/quote]

[quote name='The Pansy' date='01 February 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1265004989' post='2149955']
Hey Chimmy, declare him rogue, please :P
[/quote]

awwwww..... all of a sudden all i have stuck in my head is "Can you feel the love tonight?"

[quote name='Alekhine' date='01 February 2010 - 02:00 AM' timestamp='1265007605' post='2150066']
Hopefully this goes better than the last time you guys fought against TORN...
[/quote]
last time we fought TORN the numbers were stacked in TORN's favor about 8ns for every 1 of ours, I believe the circumstances are slightly different with this battle, and I foresee a different outcome as well.