Open Letter to Ragnarok

Andover

I would like Ragnarok to show some decorum and kindly stop trolling ADI and its allies thread posting flames and insults.

Namely how you go to any thread that is not an ADI thread and start flaming Warbuck, Siriously stay away from ADI and leave it be.

its getting really tiring.

Edited by Andover

Wow. I never knew things were that easy...

I'm sure this topic will result in a lot of snide comments, some of which will even be correct. However, I give 5 points for the good intentions. -4 for the execution, but over all you're a point ahead.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Andover' date='31 January 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1264915264' post='2146726']
I would like Ragnarok to show some decorum and kindly stop trolling ADI and its allies thread posting flames and insults.

Namely how you go to any thread that is not an ADI thread and start flaming Warbuck, Siriously stay away from ADI and leave it be.

[/quote]

No.

Signed,
-Ragnarok

[quote name='Andover' date='30 January 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1264915264' post='2146726']

[/quote]

Well not [b]any[/b] thread :rolleyes:

You really cant blame us when ADI and their protectorate (and now their Ally) go out of their way to get our attention. Hell, their protectorate went out of their way to make an entire thread about us. WAPA has now decided to do the same once again bringing ADI into the spotlight. Cant really complain that you get a RoK response when you/they mention our names.

Edited by KaitlinK

What is this, i dont even .. :blink:

So if someone announces a coup of your alliance, you would sort of .. just.. i don't know man; What [i]would[/i] you do?

Personally I think, Ragnarok is wasting time and breath talking about it, but then I guess they have bigger fish to fry, for the moment.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='31 January 2010 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1264919305' post='2146942']
What is this, i dont even .. :blink:

So if someone announces a coup of your alliance, you would sort of .. just.. i don't know man; What [i]would[/i] you do?

Personally I think, Ragnarok is wasting time and breath talking about it, but then I guess they have bigger fish to fry, for the moment.
[/quote]

Well, to point out the facts, the trolling started before any coup(which, to be honest, was a poor joke).

[quote name='Andover' date='31 January 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1264915264' post='2146726']

[/quote]
RoK is trolling ADI? How rude. That is simply terrible. Oh dem ebil Rokkers. Have they no couth?

[quote name='Burnsey' date='31 January 2010 - 08:27 AM' timestamp='1264948078' post='2147508']
The OP is not an official statement. It expressed a private opinion only.
[/quote]

I would like to echo that statement,I am in no way speaking on behalf of WAPA,only as a concerned member who is a former ADI.

I would like to echo Rantonbox's statement as well that trolling was happening before TAR's joke coup thread.