Sparta Declaration of War

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick note to IRON fight with valour and honour. Fight long, hard and strong. Every nation shall recieve respect from me on the field of war

I, for one, shall do my part to be a respectful and diligent opponent.

To the three Spartans who orchestrated their attacks upon my nation - tell your leaders that you have earned your medals from the initial blitz alone for this war.

To the people who don't understand the new Grand Strategic planning for wars: 20 minutes for 80 attacks against a limited set of targets in a war that was not expected to open up so soon is downright amazing.

"To IRON, Polaris, TOP, and all those who would oppose this coalition, a simple message, one that will become the fundamental truth of your lives should you fail: Vae Victis."

should

See what I did there?

Lol, if you're referencing what I think you're referencing, that's pretty clever.

And who are you, again? I'm sorry, I can't seem to put my finger on who or why you matter...

Who are you talking to DL? I am just receiving static...

I'll wait for someone that knows to answer you Wentworth. One thing I know though. If we would have hit TOP I would have had no fun. So I'm cool with the way things are now :P

Edited by Ketther