Sparta Declaration of War

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sparta,

In my 3+ years of playing CN I have rarely faced such fierce and well coordinated teams of warriors as the ones attacking me now. When these wars expires could you please send 3 more just like them so the fun may continue.

P.S. sorry for making them glow, but it is war time and nothing says love like a big freakin glow stick!

Iron fighters have been of valor as well.

As somebody that received a nuke from Iron thats the offical response of my nation:

SUMMER IN THE WINTER!

The people from Medina Empire were very happy today. Most people went to work today with an unexplained and sexy Tan skin. While few complained about some burning, most of the populations is happy!

ENERGY ECONOMY.

The gov observed that for an unexplained reason the people from Medina Empire are glowing in the dark. Thats is greally good news! The gov said that will be able to save a lot of energy!

AGRICULTURE

The Department of agriculture announce today that our land will produce a lot of "spontaneous" trangenics. The gov is happy with these new strains, which may help to boost our exports.

HEALTH CARE.

The gov announce today that will provide free radioterapy for cancer patients. Importantly, patients won't need to go to the hospital. Gov said that it will bring the radiation to them. In addition, because preventive medicine is cool gov is extending radioterapy for healthy people too!!

Edited by King Louis the II

I apologize for my lateness here, but I've been hanging out with a few of "friends" over the past day and a half. So hows the party going here....great, love it.......and by the way o/Sparta. Crank the music and lets keep this Spartay going!

In response to this radiated war, Bethesda announced their upcoming game, [b]Fallout 300[/b], featuring [b]Leonidas Boy[/b]!
[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/profile/photo-31640.jpg?__rand=0.74837800+1264917509[/img]

[quote name='Firkked' date='31 January 2010 - 10:10 AM' timestamp='1264903843' post='2146201']
Dear Sparta,

In my 3+ years of playing CN I have rarely faced such fierce and well coordinated teams of warriors as the ones attacking me now. When these wars expires could you please send 3 more just like them so the fun may continue.

P.S. sorry for making them glow, but it is war time and nothing says love like a big freakin glow stick!
[/quote]

You're a great and fun opponent too.

[quote name='CoffeeshopFrank' date='30 January 2010 - 11:47 PM' timestamp='1264877243' post='2145125']
The Spartan stealth bomber is invisible.
[/quote]

Lets hope its not as invisible as it was during Karma :P. Also Good luck Sparta, may we have one helluva fight.

Edited by shahenshah

[quote name='Firkked' date='31 January 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1264903843' post='2146201']
Dear Sparta,

[/quote]

Heey :) thanks very much, glad to see you're enjoying it, we are having fun too.

One thing that I like is that just because we are fighting a war against each other, doesn't mean that we have to automatically hate each other too. Much respect to you too :)

Edited by Emphix