Sparta Declaration of War

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"To IRON, Polaris, TOP, and all those who would oppose this coalition, a simple message, one that will become the fundamental truth of your lives should you fail: Vae Victis."

should

See what I did there?

It pains me to see so many decent people dragged in to such a senseless conflict, and were it not for a sense of honour and duty I doubt many of us in this coalition would justify it with our support, but the mark of honour is a stoic obedience to duty, duty to our friends, our comrades in arms, even if it means our own destruction.

It has always amused me to see some alliances in this conflict claim in their Declaration of War that they find this war to be silly and that seeing so many 'decent' alliances get pulled into the conflict is a shame. You do know that there are other ways to help your allies than just declaring war right? Military defense of allies is not always necessary nor honorable. If so many think that this war is senseless, why do they jump to join the supposedly senseless war at the first sign of conflict?