Sparta Declaration of War

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be fun too watch you member count fall, but good luck

I trust your knowledge of the current CN climate, given Legion's unexpected rise to the top in the past 24 months, and your dominance in war, I have no choice but to submit my lack of any basis before this and agree with you. Best of luck to you Sparta, apparently you need it.

News Flash:

A good war machine is now defined as a 475 nation alliance taking 20 minutes to declare 80 wars.

If you look at the other alliances we had to save slots for, 80 is about all we could reserve for our own, thanks.

I'm sorry, did anyone else in this war pull off that size of a number, in that amount of time, yet? Oh, and as a quickly ordered counter, not a planned attack?

We did what we needed, not what we could. Believe me when I say that friend. But please, keep assuming Sparta sucks at war, we don't mind one bit. :smug:

Edited by LucasSnow

I was fond of our old, run in blindly method, but Hyperion insisted that we be organized or something. Can't say I'm fond of it yet, but it's growing on me.

War has just started, though, we have plenty of time to live up to our reputation, don't worry haters. (Unless someone else declares a pre-emptive war on another bloc, then we might peace out completely.)