Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MK, I know this past week I've been harsh towards you because of your attitude towards my alliance, but this was uncalled for. I personally offer moral support, good luck.

We all have made mistakes, friend. MK is definitely not immune in any way shape or form.

MK, I know this past week I've been harsh towards you because of your attitude towards my alliance, but this was uncalled for. I personally offer moral support, good luck.

I suggest you check your embassy at our [ooc]forums.[/ooc] I think you'll like what you see.

Of all alliances, I would have thought TOP would be the most likely to be aware of the -2 hit to stability which occurs when declaring war without a CB.

They will also become keenly aware of the +2 flanking bonus, and I'm pretty sure nukes count as a 4d8 heavy ranged weapon, I hope they enjoy this war they've started.

FAN could back it up on the battlefield though. The New Paraxodian Order? Well, I guess we'll see what their made of. It'll probably be splattered around the whole of Planet Bob before too long.

It just reminded me of that mpol quote I see floating around in people's signatures.

Have you heard of this thing called the "Karma War"? I suggest you check out how well Lux was followed back then.

I know of it. I found it amusing, that's all. Though, it's not the greatest source of my amusement.