Sick of Seizing the Day

Pyroman

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the war flag. Despite problems we've had in the past, I think I can get behind this CD!

Tela, I've always loved and adored you. That said, I thought you retired and left planet bob (I know, nobody leaves), so this is a pleasant surprise. As cairna said, you can get behind us any time :P

Amusing story about hyperbole

Yes, it was actually something quite like that.

You seem to like insulting me.

Anyways, I was stating an observation based off the last war, not trying to state that it was the end all be all of opinions. I apologize that I hold public opinion to be important in determining how most alliances react~ (there are clear exceptions to this rule)

My good sir, there is no such thing as precedent between alliances. We are free to interpret things as we please, and I happen to view this matter differently than TPF.

Pyro you're a good friend and i like CD but you leave me no choice but to support your destruction :wub:

Good luck Fark and GOD, if you get the chance to nuke Pyro please tell him it was from me

Wicked, I like CSN, and have for some time, so believe me when I say I feel the same way. Enjoy your green nation :wub:

Edited by Pyroman

Pursuant to the Superfriends treaty, GOD acknowledges this as an act of war on itself.

Well DUH, come on Xiph you dont have to threaten people right now. An attack on any SF AA brings the whole bloc down. Did it really need to be said.

Loved the declaration

and I opened a bud light in honor of it

o/ CD