Sick of Seizing the Day

Pyroman

Interesting DoW, but last I checked the Polar side was actually larger.

Last I checked the NSO was handling all three alliances in that thread alone as well as attacking FOK. Even if the polar side is larger and you discount FOK it's something like 17 mil NS to 4 mil NS

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pursuant to the Superfriends treaty, GOD acknowledges this as an act of war on itself.

Actually you can try and sell it that way but the official way it goes is that you then declare war on CD in defense of FARK which then leaves any MD or OD treaties of CD, SNAFU and Brengt to come to their defense against you.

Got your statement in quote for safekeeping. It is as good as a declaration of war.

Actually you can try and sell it that way but the official way it goes is that you then declare war on CD in defense of FARK which then leaves any MD or OD treaties of CD, SNAFU and Brengt to come to their defense against you.

Got your statement in quote for safekeeping. It is as good as a declaration of war.

Actually, if you follow the logic of TPF from the past war, declaring war an MADP partner of an alliance automatically puts you at war with that alliance.

I will note that TPF considered this true, as did the majority of the Cyberverse.

Pursuant to the Superfriends treaty, GOD acknowledges this as an act of war on itself.

We're shaking in our cowboy boots. I recognize this statement as a declaration of war by GOD. Does this mean I can stop going to church?

Did we do good?

trollfaceemote.gif

Also anyone who says "I do believe, good sirs that the NpO Side is stronger colbert.gif" in response to this thread gets one of our rare private awards for stupidity. Generally you have to be a member of CD to get one, but apparently the lackluster intelligence has spread to other alliances.

FORWARD CD, ALL FOR ONE ONE ONE IN ALL emot-monocle.gif

Actually, if you follow the logic of TPF from the past war, declaring war an MADP partner of an alliance automatically puts you at war with that alliance.

I will note that TPF considered this true, as did the majority of the Cyberverse.

It is still an activation through treaty. MADP's do not make you part of the alliance that you sign with. You are still a seperate alliance and have to act in response. I dont care if a majority of the Cyberverse declares a certain type of toilet paper is the softest, it doesnt mean it is.

If a GOD nation attacks one of those that just declared on FARK then their allies can activate defensive treaties. Once again, you are not the World Court Judge. Alliances are free to understand their treaties as they see fit.

It is still an activation through treaty. MADP's do not make you part of the alliance that you sign with. You are still a seperate alliance and have to act in response. I dont care if a majority of the Cyberverse declares a certain type of toilet paper is the softest, it doesnt mean it is.

If a GOD nation attacks one of those that just declared on FARK then their allies can activate defensive treaties. Once again, you are not the World Court Judge. Alliances are free to understand their treaties as they see fit.

You seem to like insulting me.

Anyways, I was stating an observation based off the last war, not trying to state that it was the end all be all of opinions. I apologize that I hold public opinion to be important in determining how most alliances react~ (there are clear exceptions to this rule)

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

As someone who knows a thing or too about Fark and their balls, and the pit they keep the balls in, and the playplace wherein said pit is found, I find your comments amusing.

I mean, you probably don't actually think Fark doesn't have balls, or any such thing, you just wanted to make a joke and talk some smack, and got carried away by the siren song of hyperbole. I understand how it happens. One time, I was trying to tell Jenny Schilheimer about the time I skinned my knee riding bikes with Mark, but, you know, I kinda liked her, so I started talking about how I'd gone off this wicked cool ramp, and I was in the air for SO long, that I totally thought I was flying, and in fact an eagle came and flew next to me, and we high fived, except eagles only have wings instead of hands, so they don't have five, and then when I landed, I was fine, except the ninjas attacked and I was so busy fighting them that I didn't see this car coming and it TOTALLY hit me, and I did a crazy somersault off the hood, and was all "pff, I eat car accidents for breakfast." But Jenny had a crush on Ben Jenkins, it turns out, and she was only talking to me because I sat at his table in art class.

So I know all about how easy it is to accidentally take a few moderate liberties with the facts because you're trying to impress someone. No biggie. So instead of trying to correct you, I'll instead tell you a story, about how my life

You seem to like insulting me.

Anyways, I was stating an observation based off the last war, not trying to state that it was the end all be all of opinions. I apologize that I hold public opinion to be important in determining how most alliances react~ (there are clear exceptions to this rule)

It wasnt an insult. You were stating an opinion as if it was a statement of fact. GOD and FARK are not the same alliance thus if GOD jumps in to the fight due to FARK being attacked then they are attacking same as every other alliance coming to the aid of a treaty partner that has been attacked.

Your explanation as to why an MADP treaty changes this truth really makes no sense to me and if the rest of the world has fallen in line with that type of insanity then that just makes for alot of insane people, not the truth.